eike2000

May 9, 2017
Compressed version? If Yes, download the normal version.
If not, make sure that you have the rights to run it. Make sure that the game is not on the system disk. Make sure antivirus is not blocking the game, add the game to the exclusions of the antivirus or firewall.
It is also possible that you have a mod installed that leads to errors.
If you downloaded the game from the site, check the archive for errors. If you downloaded a torrent, re-hash the distribution.
i tried both normal and compress versions
it's in D driver so tell me is game on the system disk? bye the way i put it in same as folder that i put other F95 renpy games, other games are good, this game is not
and the other : disable antivrus, update windows.... bla bla bla , please do not book here
yes, i download this in f95 site and i was try download all links at 1st, both normal and compress versions
No, i dont use any mod

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
you still believe he gonna give us the update ? :)) keep patron him and don't ask , that's the way .

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
i am new here and i hope you can help me with my problems at Milfy City 0.6e.
* how can i get all the relation points for every woman/girl? (only has 5/5)
* I tried to start the pregnent route but it do not work - for the harem route i havn*t the relation points.

thanks for your help!!

Onlyone81

Dec 12, 2019
Hello,
i am new here and i hope you can help me with my problems at Milfy City 0.6e.
* how can i get all the relation points for every woman/girl? (only has 5/5)
* I tried to start the pregnent route but it do not work - for the harem route i havn*t the relation points.

thanks for your help!!
You can only get Caroline 5/5 in v0.6
The pregnant and harem routes are not available in this version

You have to wait for the next version(s) that will come out in the next 50 years ... or never

Reactions: mr6iness and vmaks

PickyNut

Oct 17, 2019
hello do you have any info on the v7 update? because at 70% it does not move anymore?
Mate, read several pages back. On the each page there is someone asking that question.
Nobody knows when there will be an update and whether it will be at all. Even the dev :LOL:

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
No he couldn't. He may have the money to do it, but do you really think a lazy slob like ICSTOR is going to do that? At any time over the last year he could have hired people to assist or to take the reins while he worked on other stuff. Did he? No, no he didn't. Why? Because he'd rather do nothing for money. It's been five months and there's no proof that he's done any work at all and he made no efforts to communicate for over half that time. ICSTOR would have to be willing to sacrifice to hire someone to do the work for him, and clearly he's such a massive child that he can't even sacrifice his personal time to work for his living. So while he technically could do something like you're suggesting, it's damn near impossible that he actually would.
So what is it? You want him to work on the game? Or spend a month recruiting people? The highly intellectual people in his discord or on this site? Or put an ad for "looking for professionals who want to make games about a dude fucking his mommy, apply here"? Then spend a month setting up all his administration? Then spend a month or more setting those new people up with the project and praying that none of them quit halfway? Only to end up with at least one of them saying "hey bro, you make lots of patreon dosh, I deserve at least half of that for all the hard work I do"?

The thing he needs the most is a good project leader that also contributes to the game itself. But good luck finding that in a steaming pile of screeching autists.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We
So what is it? You want him to work on the game? Or spend a month recruiting people? The highly intellectual people in his discord or on this site? Or put an ad for "looking for professionals who want to make games about a dude fucking his mommy, apply here"? Then spend a month setting up all his administration? Then spend a month or more setting those new people up with the project and praying that none of them quit halfway?
well atleast this would prove that he was doing anything else than lazing around or takeing a bath in his pool filled with gold coins he extracted from his "Supporters" :devilish:
There is a risk ofc, but its by far a smaller risk than letting ICStor keep running this sheme and ship into the ground
The thing he needs the most is a good project leader that also contributes to the game itself. But good luck finding that in a steaming pile of screeching autists.
the guy needs a boss... anyone he hires won't be able to give him orders... he has proven to be unreliable so far

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
ICSTOR, just freaking sell the game, you'll get tons of money and you will be able to work on what excites you!

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes