Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
" I downloaded the game again, deleted the old folder, I wiped my old saves "
3 steps here. Downloading the game alltogheter again. Deleting the whole game folder. Deleting the old saves from the APPDATA.
Sorry if I somehow caused confusion with that but yes, I did mention it from my initial post.
I can try again to wipe out the game folder completely. Wipe out the saves folder and un-zip the game like it would be the first time I'm playing it but I'm pretty sure I'll just end up with the same issue.
I guess I'll just keep my finger off CTRL to completely avoid skipping already seen text. Thanks again for replying!
What happens if you use the "Tab" key?
If I am not mistaken CTRL overwrites any settings in regards to skip unseen text y/n

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
What happens if you use the "Tab" key?
If I am not mistaken CTRL overwrites any settings in regards to skip unseen text y/n
These buttons have the same action, with only one difference. To skip dialogs using the Ctrl key, you need to hold it down, so you can stop skipping a dialog at any time by releasing it. The Tab key skips all dialogs with just one click. The settings in the game affect both buttons the same way. That is, if skipping text is disabled in the settings, the Tab/Ctrl key will also not skip it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone have information when will next updated release ?? i think its has been too long after the last update.
Read at least the last 3 pages, this is a popular forum, here are always answers.
Just this post, nothing else new. I don't think we'll hear anything more until the update.

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Image from the post

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
"Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem. "

What do you think the odds are that we actually get a release next month?. My guess is about 10%. Icstor's track record is very, very poor so I would not advise holding your breath on this latest one. I hope I am wrong and it comes out but I highly doubt it will happen so soon. Maybe in a few weeks we will get another delay update. I put the odds of that at about 80% so only time will tell...

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
"Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem. "

What do you think the odds are that we actually get a release next month?. My guess is about 10%. Icstor's track record is very, very poor so I would not advise holding your breath on this latest one. I hope I am wrong and it comes out but I highly doubt it will happen so soon. Maybe in a few weeks we will get another delay update. I put the odds of that at about 80% so only time will tell...
I think that the majority on this feed feel the same. If it happens, great. If not then its the same old story.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I'd say 3-4 updates per year once the new team member is settled in.
Optimistic. Honestly, a majority of the stuff is just "Download these assets, here is my save files" and the rest is set up. And the set up can be as simple as 2 people looking at each other talking. Which there are tons of assets for. I think we will get 1 a year for this game. Maybe 2 if we are lucky.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes