Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It didn't happen that I was writing a comment here and I didn't see you a have comment before me Do you sleep?
I go to bed around 10 PM every night and I'm up at 5 AM. Since I don't actually live with my long-time girlfriend/partner, I have a lot of time to myself. She has to take care of her aging & sick parents. So I get up, make my coffee, plant my ass here, and well, you know the rest.

I DO do other things in-between time here, it's just that I keep this computer open while I'm on my other one to do my work. But the last few days, yeah, I have basically lived here.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Now I know why you are loyal in games, it seems that you are loyal in reality too, and I wish recovery to her parents and good luck with your work I was just kidding and it's good to see you comment always
Yeah I've been with her since 2008 and she was there all through my initial times in psych ward and with my constant attempts and ODs. How she didn't kill me herself is a miracle.

But thank you :)

UncleStepa

Sep 24, 2018
What's new? I can't get any new content. Every locatotion is empty. One thing i can see is this thing. Whats wrong? Previous version copleted

Reactions: Light86

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What's new? I can't get any new content. Every locatotion is empty. One thing i can see is this thing. Whats wrong? Previous version copleted
That's most likely Sara's room that's locked, so unless you're not on her specific route, you can't go in. You DID do the new content from the update right?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: Reaver

MATYUS1990

Jun 28, 2017
Please help me!!! I can't play. I open the game, load my save, but i can't click the buttons. They work on the main screen, but ingame buttons don't. Even delete all my saves, and this error persist. I think that is my PC because the same thing happens with other renpy games(not all of them). I don't know what to do. Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
it's nice to see an update i guess. But after such a long time of silence I cant trust the dev to complete the game so im not going to waste time with this update. i'll download it when and if the game is finished.

Reactions: ZenGarden and evko

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Maybe I might be a pirate, as someone said, but are we certain that game dev pay taxes in their countries on the money they get on Patreon from fans?
So the question is ... who is the real pirate?

Yeah!!!
la-favola-di-jack-il-pirata.jpg

Reactions: evko
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes