Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: Reaver

MATYUS1990

Jun 28, 2017
Please help me!!! I can't play. I open the game, load my save, but i can't click the buttons. They work on the main screen, but ingame buttons don't. Even delete all my saves, and this error persist. I think that is my PC because the same thing happens with other renpy games(not all of them). I don't know what to do. Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
it's nice to see an update i guess. But after such a long time of silence I cant trust the dev to complete the game so im not going to waste time with this update. i'll download it when and if the game is finished.

Reactions: ZenGarden and evko

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Maybe I might be a pirate, as someone said, but are we certain that game dev pay taxes in their countries on the money they get on Patreon from fans?
So the question is ... who is the real pirate?

Yeah!!!
la-favola-di-jack-il-pirata.jpg

Reactions: evko

jizzy19

Jun 13, 2020
So. We all know he needed to update the game to prevent it from going into the "abandoned"-state. But will it take another 2 years until the next update or will there be some more regularly? Was anything said about it?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So. We all know he needed to update the game to prevent it from going into the "abandoned"-state. But will it take another 2 years until the next update or will there be some more regularly? Was anything said about it?
Take whatever he says with a grain of salt. It's very likely this will return to a stagnate state again, people don't tend to change that quickly.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes