Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Hey there :D
So I have a major problem, in my opinion the Android is really disturbing and not sexy at all. Could someone maby make a more human version of it like in the previous game (Abandond: A Tale...)? Would love to give this game a try :D

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there :D
So I have a major problem, in my opinion the Android is really disturbing and not sexy at all. Could someone maby make a more human version of it like in the previous game (Abandond: A Tale...)? Would love to give this game a try :D
I get where you're coming from but if you'd read the dialogue you'd notice she explicitly says "I requested upgrade blueprints from the CORE" meaning she will get an upgrade later. (And Marc had no problem with a girl that doesn't look like a human)

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
I get where you're coming from but if you'd read the dialogue you'd notice she explicitly says "I requested upgrade blueprints from the CORE" meaning she will get an upgrade later. (And Marc had no problem with a girl that doesn't look like a human)
ah ok but the game isnt completed yet so i dont know if it becomes better, could you post a screenshot of her upgraded state if possible please ? Im currently playing other things so that why i dont know the dialog ^^

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
ah ok but the game isnt completed yet so i dont know if it becomes better, could you post a screenshot of her upgraded state if possible please ? Im currently playing other things so that why i dont know the dialog ^^
There is currently no upgraded state of her since it is still a WIP game but i guess i can add to my little -to do list- to add a human skin to Yukari (Created with the 3d Printer) but i can not say when i will implement it.
I can only work on weekends on this game so progress is slow >_<

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
There is currently no upgraded state of her since it is still a WIP game but i guess i can add to my little -to do list- to add a human skin to Yukari (Created with the 3d Printer) but i can not say when i will implement it.
I can only work on weekends on this game so progress is slow >_<
wow, thank you, this is great news :D

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
First of all, I am really like the game. I've played Abandoned and really looking forward to see how this game turns out.
Second, I know it's a trivial thing to ask but could the dev remove Yukari shoes? They're not bad but Yukari reminds me of Cortana a lot and I think she looks sexier without shoes. At least an option to do so would be nice.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
First of all, I am really like the game. I've played Abandoned and really looking forward to see how this game turns out.
Second, I know it's a trivial thing to ask but could the dev remove Yukari shoes? They're not bad but Yukari reminds me of Cortana a lot and I think she looks sexier without shoes. At least an option to do so would be nice.
Oh my ^_^

The problem with that is that i would need to make a new clothing set for Yukari.
This is not so much a technical detail as it is a -effort- detail. In the current game (milky ways) all clothign sets can be worn be EVERY character in the game (Yukari ,Malia,Maya,Juna)
So i had to make it a one set to be loaded (including shoes) sooo.. i hope this is not THAT much important so i can leave it like that :)

(and btw i also added a way to make Yukaris appearance more human like with a human skin in the dev version)

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
Oh my ^_^

The problem with that is that i would need to make a new clothing set for Yukari.
This is not so much a technical detail as it is a -effort- detail. In the current game (milky ways) all clothign sets can be worn be EVERY character in the game (Yukari ,Malia,Maya,Juna)
So i had to make it a one set to be loaded (including shoes) sooo.. i hope this is not THAT much important so i can leave it like that :)

(and btw i also added a way to make Yukaris appearance more human like with a human skin in the dev version)
So you are telling me that there is a possibility for a clothing set down in the future in which every character is barefoot? Just asking for a friend.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So you are telling me that there is a possibility for a clothing set down in the future in which every character is barefoot? Just asking for a friend.
Ahm.. i could maybe create a event in which you ask the girl to never wear shoes to begin with (so they are beeing excluded from the clothing set for the girl) but...

You never know what kind of things you step on , on a foreign planet.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
Ahm.. i could maybe create a event in which you ask the girl to never wear shoes to begin with (so they are beeing excluded from the clothing set for the girl) but...
EDIT: Well nevermind, I just started the game and found out that there are already outfits like that in in. Just forgot because I haven't played this in a while.

Well, I meant more like creating a pyjamas clothing set or something like that which just doesn't feature any shoes (as my guess would be that the standard character models you have feature feet). You know, for indoor activities. Because, who wears shoes in bed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
EDIT: Well nevermind, I just started the game and found out that there are already outfits like that in in. Just forgot because I haven't played this in a while.

Well, I meant more like creating a pyjamas clothing set or something like that which just doesn't feature any shoes (as my guess would be that the standard character models you have feature feet). You know, for indoor activities. Because, who wears shoes in bed?
Yes , some outfits do not feature shoes (Currently only seeable in the story not yet in the free roaming mode)
Such as :
- bondage clothes
- Normal bathrobe and lingerie bathrobe
- The new set which looks like a piestess (no idea what the name was)
- the teddy outfit from Yukari on the second night

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, Kerni, Kudos !! For an initial release, "Smokin' !! " man. Your worlds are always great to roam around in. Really lifelike here. Observations that may help as it proceeds. (Oh, BTW, the only English that bothered me was "I pull out the t*blt Yukari gave me" as the error is repeated so often) "tablet" please. The slow text has already been mentioned so I'll skip that.
I like the way you give directions in the 'tab' or inventory function. Great help to someone who has to play a little and leave the game for a while and come back and say, "now where am I and what was I supposed to do next?" The only place I got lost was when I started searching for materials to build Yukari's 'thingie' . . . which I never got to use on her...but that's later. The material search forced a complete 100% Island search not knowing what I was looking for. Materials are not standard shape/size/form so I had to depend on the dialog to know I'd found something of interest. However, after I scoped out the entire Island, the game proceeded well.
I has one spot where I stopped Yukari to talk to her (I had the helmet) . . .she was walking and when the conversation started I was above her looking down on her head...while she went through the whole 'check the helmet' routine. Probably a minor glitch due to the fact she was walking when I stopped her.
I kinda agree that Yukari, the MC's first 'love' interest isn't very appealing being so "segmented' in the face so I look forward to seeing her visually upgraded. The rest of the girls are good to very good.
All in all at this point I'm very impressed and look forward to seeing the later versions.
Oh, and I appreciate having more 'save game' spaces (always want more but this is a start).
Keep up the great work.!! Oh, and you might give us a hint as to when the next rev is likely (plus minus 20%) CHeers!! :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello there , sorry for the late reply.

I has one spot where I stopped Yukari to talk to her (I had the helmet) . . .she was walking and when the conversation started I was above her looking down on her head...while she went through the whole 'check the helmet' routine. Probably a minor glitch due to the fact she was walking when I stopped her.
Navmesh is always a very hard thing to get the hang of >_<
I had many problems with it in this game due to the size of the island (the NPC where kind of confused where to go but.. uff.. that's another story)

I kinda agree that Yukari, the MC's first 'love' interest isn't very appealing being so "segmented' in the face so I look forward to seeing her visually upgraded. The rest of the girls are good to very good.
In my developer version i implemented a litle quest in where you can change her skin to a human form (expect the eyes)

Oh, and I appreciate having more 'save game' spaces (always want more but this is a start).
Just last weekend i build in the ability (in my dev version) to use up to 50 savegames. Hopefully enough =)

Keep up the great work.!! Oh, and you might give us a hint as to when the next rev is likely (plus minus 20%) CHeers!! :)
Extremly hard to tell , i usually want to have a decnt amount of content ready. And i still need to implement the new priate underground base for the player to discover.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
maybe yukari needs help with something im kinda stuck lol i fixed the drone and the chemical plant thing
Just talk to her (go near her until you see a speak icon in the lower right corner end then press E)
And scroll up with your mousewheel or the buttons , there should be a entry called "can i do something for you"

Hope this helps ^_^

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
"Extremly hard to tell , i usually want to have a decnt amount of content ready. And i still need to implement the new priate underground base for the player to discover."

Wow, ok I (we'll) be waiting with held breath.... (just look for the blue faces.. they're your fans!)

Did you say 50 save games?? That should do unless this game has so many choices and becomes a giant.

Another underground pirate base?? We/I already found one... does that mean an expansion or something completely new?

Cheers and do keep up the fantastic work!!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
"Extremly hard to tell , i usually want to have a decnt amount of content ready. And i still need to implement the new priate underground base for the player to discover."

Wow, ok I (we'll) be waiting with held breath.... (just look for the blue faces.. they're your fans!)

Did you say 50 save games?? That should do unless this game has so many choices and becomes a giant.

Another underground pirate base?? We/I already found one... does that mean an expansion or something completely new?

Cheers and do keep up the fantastic work!!
As mentioned in the story , the island was a former pirate hideout and they had some -operations- in there.

And yes... it takes long for me to create an update >_<
(i really mention this too often) I can only work on this during the weekend so... jep.. not much time ~_~

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes