Add male students to the school?

• Yes, make them full students at the school.

• Yes, but make them guest students from another school, making them optional

• NO absolutely not, not even optional

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 17, 2017
A clear example of-boring, monotonous, uninteresting gameplay. The first 5 minutes of the game already made me delete "this" and add it to ignore list.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm guessing 0x52 mod don't work with this game?
Last time I played it kinda did. You'd have to quick save and quick load every time it broke and it usually didn't work for choices. It also broke all the time, almost every interaction. Also wasn't able to figure out how to use it to cheat stats, even searching the value of stats wasn't working. So kinda works but no point to it.

Reactions: ViperGts151

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Last time I played it kinda did. You'd have to quick save and quick load every time it broke and it usually didn't work for choices. It also broke all the time, almost every interaction. Also wasn't able to figure out how to use it to cheat stats, even searching the value of stats wasn't working. So kinda works but no point to it.
oh right thanks for the info i tried to use it with latest version wouldn't even do anything couldn't even bring up the usual menu

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
oh right thanks for the info i tried to use it with latest version wouldn't even do anything couldn't even bring up the usual menu
Most of the mechanics in-game have been custom built by me, since the default mechanics of renpy didn't fulfill my requirements.
So there is barely something 0x52 can hold on to.
The choice menu is a good example for it. Renpy menus didn't allow the use of choices that have not been hard coded and there was no automatic handling when you have too many options, so I built one that could automatically add pagination and can be called with a dynamic set of options.

The stats are stored in character objects which are stored in a dictionary. It's a bit more difficult to adjust them manually, but there is a cheat mod I provide on the discord, which activates the in-built cheat menu.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Paitryn, since we can't comment on reviews, I just wanted to say, i totally agree, with yours.
I am following the game on Patreon and am on the discord, and I see plenty of images of events I have no recollection of seeing in the game.

When I played the game, there were so many place holders, I felt like playing a very early build version of the game, I had always the same events repeating themselves, and no sense of progression, so lost I interest really fast.

Yet, looking at all the screenshots, it feels like the game has actually more content then it let out early game.

Su.IT I'd recommend having a better structure in the game that give a better first impression. Right now, the early game is pretty messy, and it's hard to know how much content is to be expected. The only reason I began to follow you (even if I'm not a paying patron), is because I like the concept, I understand the game is only one year old, but it doesn't push players like me to explore all the available content.

I was expecting an "end of current version" with every clicks. And I stopped way before then.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it possible to unlock anything yet tells me there are currently 2 rules and one building to unlock when i view the goals page.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Is it possible to unlock anything yet tells me there are currently 2 rules and one building to unlock when i view the goals page.
School Jobs and Student Relationships rules are available and the Cafeteria. In the is a detailed description on how to get them.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
School Jobs and Student Relationships rules are available and the Cafeteria. In the is a detailed description on how to get them.
thanks for the info il have a look

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I like having other males in the world based games, it makes the world more believable. I just ignore the guys or if one of the males is a best friend let him have fun with one of the girls I'm not interested in. If the other male has a sister, he gets first dibs on her. They have a special bond which I wouldn't have. If she is hottest girl in the game, I'll need to shut that shit down.

arocker124

Jan 1, 2018
I understand what you mean, but I think most people are way to focused on the ntr here. I pretty much only added ntr in the planned content, beacuase I think that it is possible that there could be some form of ntr when creating a school where free love, swinging and sharing is part of the daily activities. It's not like I want to create the biggest cuckfest in the world.
The problem I have is, that to create such a school as just described, I think more male actors would be necessary, otherwise I automatically block out a lot of possible scenarios.
I don't really have a strong preference about if and how males are implemented, models or blue shadows or whatever. But adding males would be a good opportunity for a few of them to be able to be corrupted into femboy/sissy/trans sluts! Although if that's not your cup of tea creatively, that's understandable as well.

I think a lot of people who have issues with other males appearing at all really want a sexily-dressed and always-horny harem instead of a general free love, sex-with-anyone sluttification deal over the school.

Reactions: Nelpinn
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes