Add male students to the school?

• Yes, make them full students at the school.

• Yes, but make them guest students from another school, making them optional

• NO absolutely not, not even optional

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
Just picked this one up today and when I was about to run it, this popped up.

I have Bitdefender configured so not sure why the Windows one took over?

Thought I mention it.
This message just means that the software doesn't have a Code Signing Certificate (digital signature) attached and so the publisher is unknown to Windows. It has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not the software contains malware.

Reactions: Su.IT

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
Hello,

Can someone help me ?
I have strated a new game bug i can't upgrade the cafeteria :

______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/pta.rpy", line 261, in <module>
TypeError: upgrade() takes from 1 to 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/overview.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "scripts/daily_check.rpyc", line 152, in script call
File "scripts/event.rpyc", line 1776, in script call
File "scripts/overview.rpyc", line 742, in script call
File "scripts/daily_check.rpyc", line 652, in script call
File "scripts/menu.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "scripts/menu.rpyc", line 254, in script call

Su.IT

Last edited:

flobadobadoo

Mar 19, 2024

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'aona_sports_bra_event_1.sneak_buy_bra'.

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hello,

Can someone help me ?
I have strated a new game bug i can't upgrade the cafeteria :

______________________________________________________________________________________

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/pta.rpy", line 261, in <module>
TypeError: upgrade() takes from 1 to 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

Full traceback:
File "scripts/overview.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "scripts/daily_check.rpyc", line 152, in script call
File "scripts/event.rpyc", line 1776, in script call
File "scripts/overview.rpyc", line 742, in script call
File "scripts/daily_check.rpyc", line 652, in script call
File "scripts/menu.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "scripts/menu.rpyc", line 254, in script call

Su.IT
Oh that shouldn't happen. Sry but the cafeteria shouldn't be able to be upgraded yet.
It should only be able to be unlocked.
I'll have that fixed in the next update.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'aona_sports_bra_event_1.sneak_buy_bra'.

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\New folder\Gamez\MindTheSchool-0.1.4B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
Oh I'm sorry. I went through this event so many times, I'm not sure how I was able to miss that...

I patched up a quick fix for ya.

Just plop this file in the game folder. It should replace the old "scripts.rpa".
Make sure to make a backup of the old scripts.rpa file.
With that it should be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzavie

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
I plan to add male students as well. I'm absolutely with you on that. I'm just still working on figuring out on how to do that since Honey Selects Character Creator for males is absolute crap. What would be your opinion on me adding male students but have them be blue featureless people? They would be identifiable as male characters and have dicks and such but no clothing no face. Pretty much just a blue mannequin.
Please dont add just a blue mannequin the people who like ntr will not like it and the people who dont like ntr will hate on the game anyway, you will end up not pleasing both your audiences. Don't stress too much about the male models just having one is enough im saying this from the pespective of a guy who really likes ntr.

Reactions: Chris2041

goribas

May 12, 2022
How do you raise the level of the school?
Also I'm not getting the student job? The walktrough mentions choosing order food but I've done that a lot of time but there's not rule to vote for, I've also chosen Eat alone a few times (this one gives an error mention in a previous page). I do have a student-teacher relation and relax uniform but the say that they can't be unlocked in this version.
I downloaded the com-pressed version in the main post if that matters.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
How do you raise the level of the school?
Also I'm not getting the student job? The walktrough mentions choosing order food but I've done that a lot of time but there's not rule to vote for, I've also chosen Eat alone a few times (this one gives an error mention in a previous page). I do have a student-teacher relation and relax uniform but the say that they can't be unlocked in this version.
I downloaded the com-pressed version in the main post if that matters.
The level raise for the school is planned for the next update, so currently only level 1.

The error in the cafeteria is not important. Due to the system I built for the images, all that happens when an image is missing like here is, that the image won't be shown because the system already knows that. So I added the error prompt on purpose, because the error is so non-invasive that it wouldn't ever stand out otherwise.

To unlock the school jobs rule for voting, you have to select 'Order Food'. It also says so in the wiki. You have to select that a few times, since you have to get the 'Adelaide is overworked' variant of the event three times. At the third time you get a different ending which the allows you to vote on the school jobs rule.

The compressed version is no different from the full version except for the images being more compressed.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Uhh when I use the cheat menu, the game keep saing image not found... can s.o help?
Did you increase the levels of either the school, the teacher or the parents?
If yes, then the game can't find the images because the images change based on those levels and since the images for the other levels don't exist yet, you get the error. just set the levels back to 1 and everything should work again.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Minor Update 0.1.4C

Changelog:
  • Added Changelog in Main Menu
  • Added Social Media Buttons in Main Menu
  • Disabled Cafeteria Upgrade (not the unlock. Cafeteria is still unlockable)
  • Fixed wrong label used in Aona Bra Event
  • Fixed missing image in one of the Cafeteria Events
With that all of the currently reported bugs are fixed. If you find more PLEASE tell me, so I can fix them.
Also if possible in the DMs so that people don't just assume wrong things, like a bug being automatically game breaking.

The full changelog can be seen in OG-Post or on the .
(Yes the Wiki is NOT down. Everyone saying something different is either lying or didn't bother to reload one or two times and immediately assumes that I dropped the game. So again, the Wiki is NOT down, since I use it myself for documentation. It would also be appreciated to just tell me when you can't open the site instead of crying about it in the reviews. I can't fix stuff, when people don't f-ing tell me. Just my thoughts.)

If you have any 0.1.4 version you can also just download the update zip I attached to the post. Just unzip it and put the folder in the MindTheSchool-Folder. It should overwrite the data.rpa and scripts.rpa files. Make sure to create a backup of those files.

DOWNLOAD
Full Quality (~4GB)

Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed (~1.3GB)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzavie

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Please dont add just a blue mannequin the people who like ntr will not like it and the people who dont like ntr will hate on the game anyway, you will end up not pleasing both your audiences. Don't stress too much about the male models just having one is enough im saying this from the pespective of a guy who really likes ntr.
I understand what you mean, but I think most people are way to focused on the ntr here. I pretty much only added ntr in the planned content, beacuase I think that it is possible that there could be some form of ntr when creating a school where free love, swinging and sharing is part of the daily activities. It's not like I want to create the biggest cuckfest in the world.
The problem I have is, that to create such a school as just described, I think more male actors would be necessary, otherwise I automatically block out a lot of possible scenarios.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
After a few thousands clicks I saw a pair of tits!

That is the motto of the current version )))
Wow you really then missed a lot of stuff and and took a few thousand clicks more than necessary :unsure:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Wow you really then missed a lot of stuff and and took a few thousand clicks more than necessary :unsure:
ok I've got the repeatable sex scene with a secretary - but I don't count this. It's like the sex with a wife. She is not a student, grown up, too easy to pick up kind even in real life.

I dunno - I clicked everywhere and repeated some events more than hundred times. I just get bored.
I've studied all disciplines to level 3. raised all school parameters to 100. Patrolled every sand grain. Peeped all girls countless times.

What irritated me the most is the rules that I can see but cannot "vote in the current version of the game".
I'm not sure it's a bad idea - works like a teaser. Some folks like it. I don't.

Anyway - nothing tells me in the game that there is more content. Not obvious. It's a sand box. If nothing happens after you repeat every event many times then you've got all in the current version. Obviously.

minhmama1122

Sep 7, 2022
Did you increase the levels of either the school, the teacher or the parents?
If yes, then the game can't find the images because the images change based on those levels and since the images for the other levels don't exist yet, you get the error. just set the levels back to 1 and everything should work again.
Oh. Got it now. Thank.

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
I understand what you mean, but I think most people are way to focused on the ntr here. I pretty much only added ntr in the planned content, beacuase I think that it is possible that there could be some form of ntr when creating a school where free love, swinging and sharing is part of the daily activities. It's not like I want to create the biggest cuckfest in the world.
The problem I have is, that to create such a school as just described, I think more male actors would be necessary, otherwise I automatically block out a lot of possible scenarios.
I completely understand your vision for the game I'm just giving my opinion as someone who would play for the sharing/ swinging about your question early:
Should I just put a blue mannequin or use male models even if I don't like them that much?
And as I said earlier I think the blue mannequin is a bad idea. About the ntr thing, people who don't like ntr normally don't like any type of it so they just bundle everything into one category and are against any type being in the game, just don't stress about it and make what you want for the game, you will not be able to please everyone anyway.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I completely understand your vision for the game I'm just giving my opinion as someone who would play for the sharing/ swinging about your question early:
Should I just put a blue mannequin or use male models even if I don't like them that much?
And as I said earlier I think the blue mannequin is a bad idea. About the ntr thing, people who don't like ntr normally don't like any type of it so they just bundle everything into one category and are against any type being in the game, just don't stress about it and make what you want for the game, you will not be able to please everyone anyway.
Yeah I thank you for your response :) I think I'll now have a good idea on how to continue the game after reviewing the post from the last few days.

Reactions: brandshrk

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MindTheSchool-0.1.4c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes