Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
V19.a is just a troll release posted by the dev once u launch it and have the morning chat with Jackson he basically says pirating games again and gives u a lecture then it ends
That seems to be a trend with the Devs bringing out "troll releases", Eva Kiss did one for the new version of her game "Our Red String". But the situation there is a bit different.
Slowburn, mocking his own nickname, releases every month. In case of ORS the update intervalls went from roughly 6 weeks at the beginning to 7+ months now. The next to last release took actually a year for new content. (There was a a mini release inbetween, but truly new stuff was a year)

Reactions: DirectXD1943
Sep 10, 2022
Just released the new update. And it has also released a "Piracy Update".
One question, did the dev finally decide to move the release of the free version to the next week or the next two weeks?
Or we will have to wait the "short term" of a month to play it. :coffee:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
That seems to be a trend with the Devs bringing out "troll releases", Eva Kiss did one for the new version of her game "Our Red String". But the situation there is a bit different.
Slowburn, mocking his own nickname, releases every month. In case of ORS the update intervalls went from roughly 6 weeks at the beginning to 7+ months now. The next to last release took actually a year for new content. (There was a a mini release inbetween, but truly new stuff was a year)
Hi Turret,
Actually, I didn't release this version at all. I sent it to one person and he decided to 'release' it on pirate sites. This is a totally unofficial version never meant for public consumption. It seems you can't trust a pirate.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Thank you! :)

I found 2 bugs in Misfits Part 2 (v16.0). In 2 scenes wrong pictures are shown depending on the players choice. I like your game so bugs bother me ->I tried to fix them. Everything I know about renpyskripts, I have learned by reading the skripts of Misfits. So thanks to you I know a bit about renpyskripts. My fixes seem to work. You can find a description of the bugs, your codes with the marked mistakes, and the green marked corection of the code below. I hope it helps you! I wish you a lot of sucess with Misfits!

1. CH13: If Amy shows the uniform to Mr. Knewitt and Mr White and the player selects "Just carry on watching" Clara will wear a bra but one picture will show her without the bra.

wrong:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
me "{i}(I don't believe it! A free pass to kiss Pixie?){/i}"
clara "Well, it is only a kiss and just for educational purposes."
if white13Quest==True: # no bra
scene pixie_pixie_exciting2 with dissolve
else:
scene pixie_pixie_exciting with dissolve

right:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
if temp1==True: # no bra
else:

2. CH15: If the player dicedes to strip Joy at Gordons party she will remove here dress earlier but she will where it again when she will get a question from Sebastian.

wrong

if temp0=="joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
sebastian "Where is your favourite place to have sex?"
scene gordon_ch15_joy12 with dissolve
else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
scene gordon_ch15_joy7 with dissolve

right

if temp0=="Joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"

else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
Thanks for the feedback but you are using v16.0 which is not the official public release and many of the bugs you mention are fixed in v16.1. It's probably a bad idea to rely on the links on this site as they are usually pirated early releases that are still going through the development process. My Patrons are pretty good at reporting bugs and suggesting improvements so the official free, public version has many of the bugs ironed out and sometimes even story changes.
Here are the official links (they get updated now and then as more bugs are reported- you can find them on my Patreon)

Misfits Part 1 (v9.3) :
Misfits Part 2 (v16.1) :
Misfits Part 3 (v18,1):

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for the feedback but you are using v16.0 which is not the official public release and many of the bugs you mention are fixed in v16.1. It's probably a bad idea to rely on the links on this site as they are usually pirated early releases that are still going through the development process. My Patrons are pretty good at reporting bugs and suggesting improvements so the official free, public version has many of the bugs ironed out and sometimes even story changes.
Here are the official links (they get updated now and then as more bugs are reported- you can find them on my Patreon)

Misfits Part 1 (v9.3) :
Misfits Part 2 (v16.1) :
Misfits Part 3 (v18,1):
On your Patreon you released v16.0 in the section "about" for free. I always look for your free updates in the section "about". Thanks for the links :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Turret,
Actually, I didn't release this version at all. I sent it to one person and he decided to 'release' it on pirate sites. This is a totally unofficial version never meant for public consumption. It seems you can't trust a pirate.
Ach Du grüne Neune! (Variant of WTF):):oops:
What a selfcensored selfcensored! I grew up with and keep up the notion the "a man´s word is his bond"! I once got an early version of a game from the Dev himself, I gave him my word to just use it myself and that I kept. The game became public with the public version weeks later. I would never do something like the guy you mentioned.
But that is (most probably) Gen Z for you, honour is just a word for a lot of them.

Last edited:

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Hi Slowburngames,
the bugs I menioned from part 2 v16.0 are still in v16.1 You can find them below. Moreover it seems that I found a bug in part3 v18.1!

v16.1 bugs

1. CH13: If Amy shows the uniform to Mr. Knewitt and Mr White and the player selects "Just carry on watching" Clara will wear a bra but one picture will show her without the bra.

wrong:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
else:

right:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
else:

2. CH15: If the player dicedes to strip Joy at Gordons party she will remove here dress earlier but she will where it again when she will get a question from Sebastian.

wrong

if temp0=="joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"

right

if temp0=="Joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"

else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
[/QUOTE]

v18.1 bug

If you stop Clara at the evening at Joes home "I must stop Clara making a fool of herself" Francine first wears clothing. Then there are two pictures with only Clara. After the two pictures you can see Fancine and Joe again but Francine is suddenly naked"

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Just a warning for anyone thinking of supporting this dev to share the links he is now banning people and cancelling their subscription on patreon as had mine blocked/ cancelled and tbh I'm not going to bother trying to rejoin there are much better devs and games I can support instead.
Screenshot_20230703-210231_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20230703-210216_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Hi Slowburngames,
the bugs I menioned from part 2 v16.0 are still in v16.1 You can find them below. Moreover it seems that I found a bug in part3 v18.1!

v16.1 bugs

wrong:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
else:

right:

$pixieGirl.upHot(1)
else:

wrong

if temp0=="joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"

right

if temp0=="Joy":
scene gordon_ch15_joy11
"{i}(Joy){/i}"

else:
scene gordon_ch15_joy10
"{i}(Joy){/i}"
v18.1 bug

If you stop Clara at the evening at Joes home "I must stop Clara making a fool of herself" Francine first wears clothing. Then there are two pictures with only Clara. After the two pictures you can see Fancine and Joe again but Francine is suddenly naked"
[/QUOTE]
Thanks- I'll check these out.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes