• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Thats a shame, because gnomes dont count towards Amilias Likeability. Theres no way to reach 100% with her then.

Whats funny, though, somehow apparently I managed to sell one dwarf somehow at some point.
I have reached 100 with her using the mod, do you have any other mods that could effect that?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thats a shame, because gnomes dont count towards Amilias Likeability. Theres no way to reach 100% with her then.

Whats funny, though, somehow apparently I managed to sell one dwarf somehow at some point.
Amilia wants you to buy slaves, not sell them. She only wants you to sell monsters.
Note that some slaves have professions that enable them to fulfill the colleagues' requirements.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
pretty sure i said 'little to no' not none but yea. i don't play games that are shit for too long
Either way, there is quite a lot of loli sex in this game, so it totally deserves the "loli" tag, both for people who want that, and for people who want to stay away.

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Not one to stick my dick into an argument but I'm with flannan on this. With the base game you have the drugged out draconian you can breed, the dwarven short stacks, the small furries, the child versions of the tall folk. For those who are into that kind of thing.

With the complex breeding mod, you get the wolves, the gnomes, the goblins, the other small furries, again the child versions of the tall folk. I'm sure I'm missing a couple. You get tentacle play, on top of the giant creature breeding, the horse and everything else. Not really sure what people are expecting beyond that.

Reactions: flannan

Red469

May 18, 2018
No, I don't think I ever experienced that. Are you using Complex Breeding from the modpack, or the newest version separately?

Milk is for slaves only. Special slaves can drink milk, but brainwashed colleagues can't.
Brainwashed colleagues can take trait upgrade potions, aphrodisiacs, fertility, crest removal and ovum recovery medicine. Probably mammary injections too, but they can't be milked. They can't take either variant of appearance change potions, and any kind of milk.

Yes, I meant the that cheat menu.
No, it can't change values. It's certainly possible to change values, because Complex Breeding mod does that, but I have no idea how mods are made and how Complex Breeding does it.
I am using the modpack of cb, and honestly its getting rather annoying for it crash ever 5 to 10 min.
Any suggestions?

Red469

May 18, 2018
zazaxxzzz , I disagree with your review. This game contains plenty of loli.
First, you can always breed your own. If you don't feed them milk, they'll stay loli forever.
Second, the alchemist (who seems to be "legal loli") does have sexual content, just like the rest of your colleagues. The only being that doesn't have sexual content in this game is Rune, the demoness.
I guess you didn't play this game for long.
on this ur mistaken : Rune, the demoness.

You can get her too
it just takes 100 Tenticle rooms to do.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
on this ur mistaken : Rune, the demoness.

You can get her too
it just takes 100 Tenticle rooms to do.
The Rune ending is not sexual content, I think. Or did I miss something else?

I am using the modpack of cb, and honestly its getting rather annoying for it crash ever 5 to 10 min.
Any suggestions?
Are you sure it's Complex Breeding, and not some other mod? Pixies in Private is notoriously buggy, and Restless Girls is problematic too.

Reactions: rKnight

gentrify

Oct 4, 2019
Been experimenting with different layouts of my underground, not really happy with any of them so far honestly. Could any of you share a quick screen rip of your setups? Or even link me to some if you've posted them already? Been searching and have only found one example so far.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes