Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10252846

Yeah it'd be a lot of work to mod in. They'd have to create unique assets for all of the girls. Mostly I'm disappointed the developers didn't do it. Seems like an obvious end game.

The sexmaingirl mod honestly would be good enough for me, if it just didn't have that instant cum bug. Kind of ruins the illusion.

In fact could someone here try to fix that? The original modder did include the source code in case someone else wanted to try solving it. I've tried to puzzle it out myself but I have no idea what I'm doing.
I think Rune's ending is a 'canon' one with game's throwing player out of control to the main menu (without mods).

I have a very rough idea how sexmaingirl mod works, but I have no idea how to fix that behavior.
As for required graphics, I can give you an idea how to make an NPC character to 'work' like slave:

MBMcharacterGraphicsExample.png

That's just a main portion of graphics with individual skeletons one have to deal with. There's also capsule, tentacles, gloryholes, horse. Code alone won't cut it, so like graphics alone without a proper code too. Oh, and we can't just put custom graphics for NPCs without rebuilding the project.
Time and resources for devs. Totally get it why some stuff had to be axed during development.

I honestly doubt it that modding will add that. I can only try to bring more clothes/hairs. Only existing in-game designs, mind you, because at this point I doubt anyone here will bother to draw custom sprites.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I think Rune's ending is a 'canon' one with game's throwing player out of control to the main menu (without mods).

I have a very rough idea how sexmaingirl mod works, but I have no idea how to fix that behavior.
As for required graphics, I can give you an idea how to make an NPC character to 'work' like slave:

View attachment 2779995

That's just a main portion of graphics with individual skeletons one have to deal with. There's also capsule, tentacles, gloryholes, horse. Code alone won't cut it, so like graphics alone without a proper code too. Oh, and we can't just put custom graphics for NPCs without rebuilding the project.
Time and resources for devs. Totally get it why some stuff had to be axed during development.

I honestly doubt it that modding will add that. I can only try to bring more clothes/hairs. Only existing in-game designs, mind you, because at this point I doubt anyone here will bother to draw custom sprites.
I mean, some would and who knows, maybe someone is already doing it behind the scenes, waiting for their time to surprise us. But yeah, if someone's going to add more into the game itself (more assets, new stuff etc.) they should just make their own game instead. No offense.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Every download of this game shrieks at me about patch versions being wrong and then none of the graphics load in-game, so I can't complete the tutorial. I searched the thread for help on that and none of those posts or replies mentioning it helped me.

Even raw downloads I never touched any of the files of, never added BepInEx to, and never added mods to. Including every single link in the OP. They'd all bug out in the tutorial.

I've tried here, SVS, FapForFun, the like 12 different "Hell" sites, dug deep enough to find some Lolicon-centric sites this was on, and many more. Not even including the torrent sites I checked. The only download I ever found that didn't do this was a 2.0.12.0 version that only loaded correctly once and has loaded incorrectly on every start-up since.

Is there an up-to-date download without the uncensor patch? The patch is entirely broken and makes the game completely unplayable for me. I couldn't care less about censorship, I just want to be able to play the game.

I'm leaving my above rant intact for anyone searching through this thread with a similar problem to find. I figured out what the issue is.

There's apparently something deeply wrong with how this game is structured and if you place it somewhere with a long directory path, the game will bug out and not load graphics.

I have very orderly, categorized folders and apparently a directory 9 /s deep is too much for the game to process. I just tested it and seems it can handle no more than 7 deep. So, "C:/1/2/3/4/5/6/7" is an example of as deep as it can go.

I've never had a game do this to me before, so I never tested it. Figured it out by chance because I remembered that the one download that worked was the only one I tried running while it was sitting on my desktop.

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
Every download of this game shrieks at me about patch versions being wrong and then none of the graphics load in-game, so I can't complete the tutorial. I searched the thread for help on that and none of those posts or replies mentioning it helped me.

Even raw downloads I never touched any of the files of, never added BepInEx to, and never added mods to. Including every single link in the OP. They'd all bug out in the tutorial.

I've tried here, SVS, FapForFun, the like 12 different "Hell" sites, dug deep enough to find some Lolicon-centric sites this was on, and many more. Not even including the torrent sites I checked. The only download I ever found that didn't do this was a 2.0.12.0 version that only loaded correctly once and has loaded incorrectly on every start-up since.

Is there an up-to-date download without the uncensor patch? The patch is entirely broken and makes the game completely unplayable for me. I couldn't care less about censorship, I just want to be able to play the game.

I'm leaving my above rant intact for anyone searching through this thread with a similar problem to find. I figured out what the issue is.

There's apparently something deeply wrong with how this game is structured and if you place it somewhere with a long directory path, the game will bug out and not load graphics.

I have very orderly, categorized folders and apparently a directory 9 /s deep is too much for the game to process. I just tested it and seems it can handle no more than 7 deep. So, "C:/1/2/3/4/5/6/7" is an example of as deep as it can go.

I've never had a game do this to me before, so I never tested it. Figured it out by chance because I remembered that the one download that worked was the only one I tried running while it was sitting on my desktop.
I had to try this so I placed a clean extraction 15 or so layers deep. It worked perfectly fine. Booted up game and played tuorial + 4 minutes extra. Might be a Linux VS Windows thing or one of the other million possibilites on PC thats impossible to narrow down easily.

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020

It tends to happen with most games modded with Bepinex. I suggest you put them in the root folder, or C drive, directly.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
It tends to happen with most games modded with Bepinex. I suggest you put them in the root folder, or C drive, directly.
Well, it was happening whether BepInEX was in there or not, as I said in my crossed out rant. Like DisposableTempmail_2 said, I think this game just has really temperamental code that reacts differently to different systems. I already put it in a different Games folder that's much shallower and it works fine, now.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Bug Report about ComplexBreeding Mod
Fully Depraved doesn't change a thing. Tested targets are goblin slaves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, my schedule improved a bit so I did some testing on increased womb capacity-fetus count. So far it does look promising, values 4 and 5 change belly mesh as intended. Of course, it would only affect (as a feature) Complex Breeding mod for slaves with 'Enormous' womb size.
I'll try to improve on clothes aspect of mod next. Hair styles might actually wait for now, since it does require a lot of care for all situations/poses in game. I mean, forget what I said about "adding new tits size is a chore", hairs are a lot worse to handle :p

Edit: A quick follow-up, since I didn't provide a screenshot of a test:

Pregnancy belly expansion: 1 fetus up to 5 (4 and 5 are currently available in Complex Breeding).

MBM-BellyExpansion.png

Now, some thoughts:
- As you can see, fetus states 3-4-5 might not look that different, but I figured I have to keep it mild and not expand it like crazy. Simply because it will cause problems with clipping. It does work better with smaller tits as well.
- Base game does have upper "womb size" set to 3. But I believe it's not that hard to set it to 5 in the base game. That will change game's balance, sure, but it will also allow to showcase belly expansion up to 5 without using Complex Breeding exclusively. I'll keep it in mind for now.

As for fetus count sprite in character's status. That's a sprite type we can't change, so I was thinking on alternate solution. What if I'll use a baked in sprite with numerical values like "X4" and "X5" into slave's shadow sprite? Like this:

MBM-BellyExpansion4and5Solution.png

Not elegant, but better than nothing.

PS: Same showcase, but with flat chest:

MBM-BellyExpansionFlats.png

Last edited:

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Well, my schedule improved a bit so I did some testing on increased womb capacity-fetus count. So far it does look promising, values 4 and 5 change belly mesh as intended. Of course, it would only affect (as a feature) Complex Breeding mod for slaves with 'Enormous' womb size.
I'll try to improve on clothes aspect of mod next. Hair styles might actually wait for now, since it does require a lot of care for all situations/poses in game. I mean, forget what I said about "adding new tits size is a chore", hairs are a lot worse to handle :p

Edit: A quick follow-up, since I didn't provide a screenshot of a test:

Pregnancy belly expansion: 1 fetus up to 5 (4 and 5 are currently available in Complex Breeding).

View attachment 2786646

Now, some thoughts:
- As you can see, fetus states 3-4-5 might not look that different, but I figured I have to keep it mild and not expand it like crazy. Simply because it will cause problems with clipping. It does work better with smaller tits as well.
- Base game does have upper "womb size" set to 3. But I believe it's not that hard to set it to 5 in the base game. That will change game's balance, sure, but it will also allow to showcase belly expansion up to 5 without using Complex Breeding exclusively. I'll keep it in mind for now.

As for fetus count sprite in character's status. That's a sprite type we can't change, so I was thinking on alternate solution. What if I'll use a baked in sprite with numerical values like "X4" and "X5" into slave's shadow sprite? Like this:

View attachment 2786655

Not elegant, but better than nothing.

PS: Same showcase, but with flat chest:

View attachment 2786691
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Looks super promising, can't wait for the non CB version.

Question:
While I'd totally see going overboard with 4 and 5 count (clipping be damned :p),
is there a marker to differentiate the type of pregnancy?
As in, can the Mino and Salamander pregs be bigger than count 5 (or at least count 5)?

Thanks a lot for you hard work, it's much appreciated.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Looks super promising, can't wait for the non CB version.

Question:
While I'd totally see going overboard with 4 and 5 count (clipping be damned :p),
is there a marker to differentiate the type of pregnancy?
As in, can the Mino and Salamander pregs be bigger than count 5 (or at least count 5)?

Thanks a lot for you hard work, it's much appreciated.
I noticed that minotaur and salamander's pregnancies at least for Complex Breeding comes with belly size 3 and 4 - if there's 1 or 2 fetuses from them. 5 are possible from other monsters. Memacile did share source code for his plugin, so one can look and adjust it I guess?

"is there a marker to differentiate the type of pregnancy?"
One screenshot mockup I posted above with X4 and X5 idea. Basically done for that purpose.

MBM-BellyExpansion4and5Solution.png

I'd say this one is technically possible, should be pretty stable/faster to implement and easier for player to understand.

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
I noticed that minotaur and salamander's pregnancies at least for Complex Breeding comes with belly size 3 and 4 - if there's 1 or 2 fetuses from them. 5 are possible from other monsters. Memacile did share source code for his plugin, so one can look and adjust it I guess?

"is there a marker to differentiate the type of pregnancy?"
One screenshot mockup I posted above with X4 and X5 idea. Basically done for that purpose.

View attachment 2787727

I'd say this one is technically possible, should be pretty stable/faster to implement and easier for player to understand.
Neat!

Thanks for answering the question ☺

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Man, Barbara needs so many buildings upgraded. Is the typical save for you guys so big that you naturally have so many buildings ? Or do you just build stuff and destroy it ?
I fucking love this game tho. My estate is purely just my dungeon where MC just fucks 24/7. I even made slave rooms for girls who are no longer capable of making children since i can't bring myself to sell them or dismantle them, only did it in the beginning.
Like, i use MC for all my slave making now.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes