DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
I feel like ive done everything but can't seem to get BepinEx to work on Linux.
  1. Ive updated wine
  2. downloaded fresh 2.16 game + the full modpack. Placed files correctly
  3. I opened winecfg and put winhttp.dll native->build override
  4. I installed winetricks
  5. installed winhttp.dll through winetricks
  6. opened winecfg through wine tricks
  7. opened game through wine terminal command
  8. opened game with rightclick -> wine windows progam launcher (which was a lot faster than terminal)
  9. pretty much every permutation/combination of the above.
And everytime I open game and press every F# key one by one on start menu and after a tutorial skip. Selecting a slave and pressing every numkey with and without numlock. 0 results.

My primary source was random reddit articles and

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
I feel like ive done everything but can't seem to get BepinEx to work on Linux.
  1. Ive updated wine
  2. downloaded fresh 2.16 game + the full modpack. Placed files correctly
  3. I opened winecfg and put winhttp.dll native->build override
  4. I installed winetricks
  5. installed winhttp.dll through winetricks
  6. opened winecfg through wine tricks
  7. opened game through wine terminal command
  8. opened game with rightclick -> wine windows progam launcher (which was a lot faster than terminal)
  9. pretty much every permutation/combination of the above.
And everytime I open game and press every F# key one by one on start menu and after a tutorial skip. Selecting a slave and pressing every numkey with and without numlock. 0 results.

My primary source was random reddit articles and
IIRC there should be a belpnx for linux

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
itd be nice for the new game if the characters in the party where customizable and we had at least like 5 clases per race, (like archer duh, druid with healing and minor buffs, forest sentinel with one of em double sided spears, perfumer or some kind of alchemist type thatd give some buffs and debuffs, and a dancer thatll have throwing knives with the agility to doge a lot for the elves; the priestess, knight/paladin, inquisitor/hunter with like flintlock pistols or crossbows, monk fighter and assassin, merchant or bards for humans; barbarian/beast slayer with their bigass axe, mechanist/engineer with like a repeater musket thingy, rune guard with heavy armor warhammer and shield, brewer or something with potions and like a forge master or runesmith for em dwarves; hunters, beserkers, shamans/dragon priestess, songstress and beast tamer for beastfolk and dragonfolk; etc.) dispite my long tyrade i basically want a lot of dreses and armors to watch deteriorate till nothing n' also some moding ascesability to add even more stuff. but we can only vent and dream.

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
IIRC there should be a belpnx for linux
I found those but first wanted to try adapt the one given. I now moved to try the install instructions for linux Bepinex and got immediatly stuck because it refuses to tell me whats wrong with my executable name I'm giving it. Now i've tested 3 different editors, with original .exe and one i copied and renamed to .86_64, this shouldn't be the hard part.

Edit: might as well add I tried it with Stable and latest bleedingEdge version (x32 and x64)

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Since RandomNames mod is incompatible with Complex Breeding mod, what if I rename slaves myself, for example, "♥Elf IV"?

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
It's annoying that brainwashing the Main Girls causes you not to be able to watch the scenes in game anymore.
I'd say it's most likely that they did this to save on graphical and coding work.

Once you have one of them brainwashed, that means you can knock them up in-game, and (potentially) let them stay pregnant for however long you'd like; afterwards, you'd probably expect the full-screen scenes to maintain the pregnant look, which would mean making more art assets, and then modifying those scenes accordingly. There's also a potential gameplay disconnect, as the full-screen scenes normally can't get the characters pregnant, but the in-game sex can - which would need to be addressed with new code, or handwaved in some form or another.

Just disabling the full-screen scene after brainwashing is a lazy way to sidestep both of those potential issues, but one that's very quick and simple to implement; so, it was probably a corner that they chose to cut so that they could meet a deadline, and/or a way to save time and money that could be more efficiently spent on developing that RPG project they're working on now.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Do you mean let clients use them? There's a mod about that and yes it works although there's a bug on it.
Yes but not just that. Ideally they'd become just regular slaves you can pick up and drop whereever you want.

And yeah I know about that mod. it's a really clever hack, it's just a shame it doesn't quite work right.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Yes but not just that. Ideally they'd become just regular slaves you can pick up and drop whereever you want.

And yeah I know about that mod. it's a really clever hack, it's just a shame it doesn't quite work right.
Oh yeah I get what you mean. They are special characters for a reason though but yeah I would also like to see a mod that gives players that kind of ability. Not a coder or a modder myself but I can say how that would be very hard to pull off since some said it is hard coded and requires additional assets...I guess?.

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
I found those but first wanted to try adapt the one given. I now moved to try the install instructions for linux Bepinex and got immediatly stuck because it refuses to tell me whats wrong with my executable name I'm giving it. Now i've tested 3 different editors, with original .exe and one i copied and renamed to .86_64, this shouldn't be the hard part.

Edit: might as well add I tried it with Stable and latest bleedingEdge version (x32 and x64)
Ok. After a lot of testing and configuring I now have BepinEx, modmanager and Cheatmod working linux. The problem was literally everything about the Surgy modpack. Any bleeding edge build past 600 didn't work, and ones before that didn't seem to have mod support. So I then went to manuall install the stable versions. Bep6-pre works but has no mod support. So eventually got to stable 5.24

The mods from the pack then also didn't load so I downloaded them from their original posts.

Also had to install additional windows fonts because modmanager/cheatmod didn't have any text.

All this made me just desperately wish for a ModMegaThread, because the one thing I can still use the modpack for is to learn what mods actually exist since some got their own threads and others are just posts.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
where is the "sexmaingirls" mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10252846

Oh yeah I get what you mean. They are special characters for a reason though but yeah I would also like to see a mod that gives players that kind of ability. Not a coder or a modder myself but I can say how that would be very hard to pull off since some said it is hard coded and requires additional assets...I guess?.
Yeah it'd be a lot of work to mod in. They'd have to create unique assets for all of the girls. Mostly I'm disappointed the developers didn't do it. Seems like an obvious end game.

The sexmaingirl mod honestly would be good enough for me, if it just didn't have that instant cum bug. Kind of ruins the illusion.

In fact could someone here try to fix that? The original modder did include the source code in case someone else wanted to try solving it. I've tried to puzzle it out myself but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Reactions: maiikuroo
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes