KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Thx would you tell me, how to increase slave womb?
If you are playing vanila you need to use milk and improve "maximum births at the same time" to at least 3.
if you are playing Complex Breeding you need to improve womb size to at least 2. You can do it in 2 ways, every time you breed there is a chance for the womb size to increse, or there is a modifier on the tentacle room that enlarges worb size.

AzzKun

Jul 6, 2022
If you are playing vanila you need to use milk and improve "maximum births at the same time" to at least 3.
if you are playing Complex Breeding you need to improve womb size to at least 2. You can do it in 2 ways, every time you breed there is a chance for the womb size to increse, or there is a modifier on the tentacle room that enlarges worb size.
Thx but chance womb to increase is small

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
In complex breeding for most slave races it says "own species birth: human". I'm guessing that means you can only birth slaves of her race if you do it with either your PC or in the brothel? if thats the case, how do i upgrade stats of slaves of the same race to get rarer races?

May 30, 2023
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.17)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

How to install this mod it really bugging me that i just can't get it please help me

Mattstopher

Oct 27, 2019
In complex breeding for most slave races it says "own species birth: human". I'm guessing that means you can only birth slaves of her race if you do it with either your PC or in the brothel? if thats the case, how do i upgrade stats of slaves of the same race to get rarer races?
Once you unlock the brothel, your slaves can gain essences from the men who visit them. CBM has different factions, Religious faction has demonic essence, for example. So if you want a slave to get the demonic essence, put her in a brothel and use Barbara to upgrade the room to include 'religious sect only' so that only red clients can use it. They'll eventually get impregnated and give birth to a slave with the demonic trait. Slaves with the demonic trait can birth their own species offspring when breeding with goblins and orcs. Same deal with feral trait and werewolves.

Reactions: somerandomguy12385

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
Once you unlock the brothel, your slaves can gain essences from the men who visit them. CBM has different factions, Religious faction has demonic essence, for example. So if you want a slave to get the demonic essence, put her in a brothel and use Barbara to upgrade the room to include 'religious sect only' so that only red clients can use it. They'll eventually get impregnated and give birth to a slave with the demonic trait. Slaves with the demonic trait can birth their own species offspring when breeding with goblins and orcs. Same deal with feral trait and werewolves.
Ohh thank you so much!

ZeroReality

Jul 23, 2022
How long does it take for the cum inflation to start happening? So far I've just been seeing normal pregnancies?
I have both the Tits mod installed and Surgys mod pack installed. Lmk if i need to get rid of one.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
How long does it take for the cum inflation to start happening? So far I've just been seeing normal pregnancies?
I have both the Tits mod installed and Surgys mod pack installed. Lmk if i need to get rid of one.
If Tits mod works at all and you use V2b, inflation is based on ‘fetus count’. V2-V2a used ‘cum inside’ workaround so that was cum inflation indeed.
So, now belly will increase in size for 2 and 3 fetuses right away, and belly will return to normal size after birth event.
Girl types don’t have it implemented yet.
Surgy’s Mod Pack shouldn’t conflict with this mod, but I suggest not to use TitSize limit removal from it. I believe it does mess with Tits mod a bit.

May 30, 2023
Do you know how to install complex breeding mod on Lenovo laptop please I've tried but still can't figure it out

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
It shouldn't not take that long. But the only animations with cumflation support currently is idle/exhausted, maybe you missed it

Reactions: Krongorka

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
Sorry in advance for the complaint, I dont understand why pixies no longer work for me with complex mod, CB dummies, autobuy, and mapkeyboard.

as far as I can see, regardless of monster or girl type, the pixies will move fetuses, autosell, autorest and autocorpse, but wont move deliveries, or automilk.

I did a few searches and read back 30 pages or so and didnt see anything about this, in which case I might need a reinstall? hoping someone else saw this bug and its just buried on page 229 or something.

without pixies milking or delivering the game becomes unscalable.

Last edited:

bubaka227

Oct 4, 2022
RUSSIAN TRANSLATE/РУССКИЙ ПЕРЕВОД

Перевод к последней (11.05.2023) версии 2.0.16.0!!!
Включает полный перевод основной игры и DLC

Прошу писать свои замечания по переводу,
обязательно буду делать его лучше~

Некоторые места мне удалось перевести только дословно,
надеюсь на погружение это не повлияет.

UPD:
Перевёл что нашёл из версии 2.0.14.0(всё ещё принимаю замечания!!).
Так же хочу предупредить, перевод очень часто редактируется и заливается так же часто на гугл диск, прошу время от времени обновлять его в своей папке что бы убрать найденные ошибки перевода

DL:
Google Drive
Братан,в игре нет перевода,скинь файл мегой чтобы можно было накатить русский перевод

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
Sorry in advance for the complaint, I dont understand why pixies no longer work for me with complex mod, CB dummies, autobuy, and mapkeyboard.

as far as I can see, regardless of monster or girl type, the pixies will move fetuses, autosell, autorest and autocorpse, but wont move deliveries, or automilk.

I did a few searches and read back 30 pages or so and didnt see anything about this, in which case I might need a reinstall? hoping someone else saw this bug and its just buried on page 229 or something.

without pixies milking or delivering the game becomes unscalable.

well, if I turn on the mods to move to rest after birth, and restless mod, then the preggos get pixied to delivery. so I guess thats the answer CMB needs one or both of those other mods to function.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes