arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
What are the upper limits of modding currently? Do you think we'll ever see a future where something like adding animals to the bestiality show would be possible? Thanks to the modders for your hard work thus far! I really like playing the game again with the modpack.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What are the upper limits of modding currently? Do you think we'll ever see a future where something like adding animals to the bestiality show would be possible? Thanks to the modders for your hard work thus far! I really like playing the game again with the modpack.
I don't really know if it counts for you, but Complex Breeding proved there's a possibility to expand on gameplay mechanics. Since I'm working with graphics in spine, I'm currently still learning what is possible or not. Expanding on clothes/hairs/some other slave/monster body elements is possible, so I'm trying to implement these. However, if I'm understanding your question on expanding bestiality show both graphically and mechanically might be either pretty challenging or not possible with currently available tool set.
I'd also wish we could've disassemble the game eventually. Heck, someone could've try to remake it on other engine and try to expand on it with full control on adding new features.
But in the end it just depends on people who can do this and amount of their interest/skill.

is there a easier way to edit player character stats?

could be cool for a mod
I'd say some BepInEx mods can do it, but maybe not in a way you want.

I'm lazy to check every update but is there a chance the Dev will be allowing us to use monsters on the special slaves on your house?
I'm really doubt developers will do that. MBM is practically done and probably won't receive more patches, since it's pretty stable/bug-free at the moment, I believe.

Reactions: arahabaki
Sep 2, 2018
Been a while since so I might as well ask again (since searching the thread isn't coming up with anything), has anyone made a mod that makes the storyline NPCs like Amilia into full slaves yet?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
If these are made in spine, I wonder if it would be possible to backport new graphics (or even animations) for MBM...
There's no doubt it will be made in spine. I'm also interested in backporting assets to MBM, but for that I'd like to get my hands on actual demo build. And hopefully, it won't be lost in time, like MBM's pre-release builds are mostly gone by now.
However, I got a feeling that ProjectRPG's art style changed a bit.

eRazed

Nov 23, 2019
Hello,

can anyone help me with this problem? I installed the Modpack + Tit v2 Mod. After installing everything I started the game, pressed f5 and activated:
- complex breeding
- CBwithTits
- CBforDummies

I deactivated:
- RandomNames, because someone said it´s not compatible with ComplexBreeding.

I restarted the game and now the model is dark for some reason.

I tried to find a solution in this thread but didn´t find anything, sorry if this is a common mistake and Im just dumb lol.

Thanks for any help,

Cheers

DarkFace.PNG

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,

can anyone help me with this problem? I installed the Modpack + Tit v2 Mod. After installing everything I started the game, pressed f5 and activated:
- complex breeding
- CBwithTits
- CBforDummies

I deactivated:
- RandomNames, because someone said it´s not compatible with ComplexBreeding.

I restarted the game and now the model is dark for some reason.

I tried to find a solution in this thread but didn´t find anything, sorry if this is a common mistake and Im just dumb lol.

Thanks for any help,

Cheers

View attachment 2744631
Check the release notes for the Tits mod,
I think I read that all portraits are dark for consistency, or because the game code and portrait library can't account for the various size of boobies.

Usoko42

Jun 20, 2019
I really like Complex Breeding, but I find that the custom traits break the game alot for me. Would it be hard to have separate settings to disable some parts of it? for example, separating the custom traits from the hybrid species and monster girls?
Also how hard would it be to make a multiple pregnancy +4/5 with it actually counting?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I really like Complex Breeding, but I find that the custom traits break the game alot for me. Would it be hard to have separate settings to disable some parts of it? for example, separating the custom traits from the hybrid species and monster girls?
Also how hard would it be to make a multiple pregnancy +4/5 with it actually counting?
No idea, maybe something like that can be done with mods like "Complex Breeding for Dummies".

- Also how hard would it be to make a multiple pregnancy +4/5 with it actually counting?
It's an interesting question, so I'll try to answer it.
Basically, I'm testing it and it's technically possible. But main problem is how it renders on screen. Spine only controls UI fetus graphics for a split second where it shows you moment of pregnancy. But then it switches to a static sprite which is packed into a sprite sheet and controlled by assembly code or somewhere else in data. At the moment we don't have tools to edit that kind of packed sprites.
That's also the reason why most non-common slaves will render with black portraits.
Complex Breeding have an upper fetus count limit set to 5. I'm going to try to increase belly size visually after it goes above standard max "3". I believe it might work, but no guarantees yet. But UI will stay fixed until there's a tool to change that.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
There's no doubt it will be made in spine. I'm also interested in backporting assets to MBM, but for that I'd like to get my hands on actual demo build. And hopefully, it won't be lost in time, like MBM's pre-release builds are mostly gone by now.
However, I got a feeling that ProjectRPG's art style changed a bit.
Would be better to save old builds, yeah? For future references and use of course.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Does anyone of you know why girls or big monsters don't end up having offspring? I had problems several times with the fact that the monkey didn't get pregnant xDDDD

Which made me game over several times.

I even gave them all the drugs and pills possible to get more than 200% chance, as well as improving the site .... but nothing.

Jan 18, 2023
how to add mod to the game guys?
here
here, and for anyone who is new to this: This friend posted a link with the new version of the game and bepinex already installed together with a version of complex breding, just download this and put it anywhere in your pc, then search the mods you want and download them. Usually, those will be "dll" archives, so you only need to open the files of this version, there will be a folder called "BepInEx", inside, there will be another folder called "plugins", inside there will be the old version of complex bredding, just replace it with the dll of the mod or version you downloaded and enjoy the game.
is a little outdated but the core is the same
Does anyone of you know why girls or big monsters don't end up having offspring? I had problems several times with the fact that the monkey didn't get pregnant xDDDD

Which made me game over several times.

I even gave them all the drugs and pills possible to get more than 200% chance, as well as improving the site .... but nothing.
the slaves need to have a bigger "number of possible multiple pregnancies" to breed with big monsters, in the vanilla, is 3. You can use milk or just wait until the market grants one

Reactions: hugox527

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
here

is a little outdated but the core is the same

the slaves need to have a bigger "number of possible multiple pregnancies" to breed with big monsters, in the vanilla, is 3. You can use milk or just wait until the market grants one
Sorry buddy. xD my ultramegahiper bad english and automatic words.... ughaksja

I can't. My female slave...with a loooooooooooot stats. around 8k-9k HP with more 2000% in other stats.

I spend around 7000-8000 dragon milk in my female slave (human, elf, dwa...dwarf? Neko, Inu....) and Big monster. Best stats with alchemy (Original ADN. try to find the Green Stats in all)

Dont work. they dont have a fcking baby.
Ironic, because in older version (i dont delete my previous data), they can...

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes