Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Would be nice to have a mod that can auto-change appearance like chain and clothes depending on depravity level

Laser

May 30, 2017
How/where? I don't see a button for that. And the NPC never offered it to me in a text box.
just click the estate name, there should be a little house next to it with a lock. click the lock and it should offer to purchase.
This is incorrect, and quite outdated information. House icon at bottom middle of screen. See here for image:

Hey something is wrong when get to 50 days, I can't enter the estate i can trying to click the button but it just renames it so i am stuck in the message telling to click the button that is highlighted.
You have to buy the real estate with 50000 gold in order to access it. To do that click house icon below.
In the same way you access it or click estate name.

You have to do it every playthrough and it is not permanent across all playthrough like before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dusty stu

Gelliopolis

Jan 9, 2018
OK
i had a glich that i cant give milk to the slave to growth
in the modpack where compelx breeding on
I had same question why its happening to me too because otherwise there's no way to grow your slaves. Thanks to surgy for pointing out i edited .dll and now milk works for me (but cause im monkey now all of the types of milk can work on slaves, if you get it from cheat menu, idk if there will be any bugs if use vanilla's game types for growth, just dont do it). Pls tell me if it works for you, first time editing this kind of stuff.

Gelliopolis

Jan 9, 2018
fpharkas: What? ComplexBreeding mod specifically blocks using any milk types. Here's the relevant code:
C:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(MBMScripts.Item), "Use")]
public class UsePatch
{
    public static bool Prefix(MBMScripts.Item __instance, EItemType ___m_ItemType, MBMScripts.Unit unit)
    {
        switch (___m_ItemType)
        {
            case EItemType.Milk:
            case EItemType.HumanMilk:
            case EItemType.ElfMilk:
            case EItemType.DwarfMilk:
            case EItemType.FurryMilk:
            case EItemType.SmallFurryMilk:
            case EItemType.DragonianMilk:
                return false;
Also to all who wants to use RandomNames with it: please don't, it's incompatible, because it uses names for its own purposes.
Hope there's no trouble in me editing the .dll file, i just had no clue how to get my slaves to grow so i found these as easiest solution for problem until anyone competent check this out themself

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I had same question why its happening to me too because otherwise there's no way to grow your slaves. Thanks to surgy for pointing out i edited .dll and now milk works for me (but cause im monkey now all of the types of milk can work on slaves, if you get it from cheat menu, idk if there will be any bugs if use vanilla's game types for growth, just dont do it). Pls tell me if it works for you, first time editing this kind of stuff.
it works fine, thank you for this

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Also, I wonder if it's possible to edit the sounds of this game. Like add more "moan samples" or something like that. I'd like to learn how to work on mods actually.

ffdfdffd

Dec 19, 2020
I am having an issue. I run the game then click start and its just a black. Like i can see the screen shrink for a cut scene or something buyt the inside is dark gray

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Also, I wonder if it's possible to edit the sounds of this game. Like add more "moan samples" or something like that. I'd like to learn how to work on mods actually.
That would be very hard to do. Probably not possible with a publicly available tool set. Sound editing by itself is not that common for Unity-based games.

I am having an issue. I run the game then click start and its just a black. Like i can see the screen shrink for a cut scene or something buyt the inside is dark gray
I know it's an issue when you're using a Tits mod with Complex Breeding without a compatibility patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10701757

If it's not this kind of situation, well, no idea then.

Reactions: Kyoka

UAVA

Sep 23, 2021
any english way that i can see updates on newer projects? do they have twitter or something?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
any english way that i can see updates on newer projects? do they have twitter or something?
They do have . But from what I've seen so far they post following:
- When MBM was in development/patching phase: information of updates/uncensored patches.
- Info about MBM dlsite discounts (it goes 30% off regularly).
- Now they also post links to their ci-en page about next game.

That's about it so far.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
That would be very hard to do. Probably not possible with a publicly available tool set. Sound editing by itself is not that common for Unity-based games.

I know it's an issue when you're using a Tits mod with Complex Breeding without a compatibility patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10701757

If it's not this kind of situation, well, no idea then.

Probably the first time I've heard about it. I almost never see any Unity-based games with a mod that changes sounds so I guess I could say that what you're saying is true, but who knows. As I re-edited this, this reminded me of that mod about putting your estate house (the one where the special npcs such as Niel, Amelia, Barbara and the others) are placed in the brothel itself, meaning other clients can actually mate with your brainwashed npcs. The problem is that whenever a client starts mating with any of the special npc, they usually just cum instantly like there's no sex time or it's really fast. I hope the developer of the mod can update it but so far there's no update about it. I don't know why I said it but I kinda want to haha.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Probably the first time I've heard about it. I almost never see any Unity-based games with a mod that changes sounds so I guess I could say that what you're saying is true, but who knows. As I re-edited this, this reminded me of that mod about putting your estate house (the one where the special npcs such as Niel, Amelia, Barbara and the others) are placed in the brothel itself, meaning other clients can actually mate with your brainwashed npcs. The problem is that whenever a client starts mating with any of the special npc, they usually just cum instantly like there's no sex time or it's really fast. I hope the developer of the mod can update it but so far there's no update about it. I don't know why I said it but I kinda want to haha.
About that mod: basically, game does have some hard-coded logic and while some small tweaks are possible, it's pretty hard to fully control it. There are exceptions, of course, like Complex Breeding mod.
It might be possible to tweak properly eventually, but it will take a lot of effort/skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyoka and maiikuroo

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
This option is locked and I cant change it, is my first time playing the game, I have applied the mod pack linked above, what file/command/plugin do I to edit to modify this? thank you

1688144527536.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
This option is locked and I cant change it, is my first time playing the game, I have applied the mod pack linked above, what file/command/plugin do I to edit to modify this? thank you

View attachment 2735201
To unlock skip tutorial option place Setting.dat file in your save game folder located at:
AppData/LocalLow/ApplePie/MonsterBlackMarket/SaveData

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes