fiterias

Mar 29, 2020
excuse me, but I don't understand. Does the link of the current version already have the mods to enlarge the breasts and have several pregnancies?

or how do I apply the mods? and where is the BepInEx folder. I can't find it anywhere.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
excuse me, but I don't understand. Does the link of the current version already have the mods to enlarge the breasts and have several pregnancies?

or how do I apply the mods? and where is the BepInEx folder. I can't find it anywhere.
Well, that's what I was talking about mentioning the need of BepInEx being already pre-installed with next iteration of Tits mod.

Memacile If you don't mind, I'd like to prepare a test public run of Tits V2b with BepInEx x64 5.4.21.0 and your PregnantExpansion patch included.

I'll probably also mention this here: for previous test release I didn't edit SemenInsideType for arms position during pregnancy for a FetusCount as well of partial dynamic cloth implementation. I fixed it and it works with new FetusCount command now like intended. So that updated version is basically ready. Just give me a word and I'll upload this package.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v12; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
a guide for dummies about how to install it?

for example i did:
game download and uncompressed (done), tits mod installed (done and see work, the thighs feature), put BepInEx(mono version) run the game, close it and see the folders are generated (done) pull the modpack on the game and..... i dont see any feature is added. i tried a clean install only with menumod and dont work :(

Surgy sorry for tag you again, i only forget write my explanation :)

Last edited:

BizzarreCoyote

Oct 29, 2018
Alright, so call me dumb, but with the mod pack installed and without touching any of the settings, eventually all that are born are female slaves. While it doesn't lead to a game over immediately, it will eventually. I've followed the installation instructions to a T, including restarting the game and starting a new one.

I see this in the console roughly every time a new fetus is born.

1687720406488.png

Reactions: KAFKA7861

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
a guide for dummies about how to install it?

for example i did:
game download and uncompressed (done), tits mod installed (done and see work, the thighs feature), put BepInEx(mono version) run the game, close it and see the folders are generated (done) pull the modpack on the game and..... i dont see any feature is added. i tried a clean install only with menumod and dont work :(

Surgy sorry for tag you again, i only forget write my explanation :)
oks fixed mods only works in my case with BepInEx 5

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I've prepared a test version of TitsV2b, but the problem is it's not compatible with Surgy 's Mod Pack. Reason is known: there's no BiE6 port of PregnantExpansion.

So, now I'm wondering what I should do in this situation. It's a question for Memacile and Surgy.
Current visual pregnancy system is possible only with BepInEx patch. Previous Tits iterations didn't depend on BiE, but now it does. I still want the mod to stay"user-friendly" and I think it should come with BepInEx included and pre-installed which should be compatible with all existing mods in Mod Pack in general. So, what I need is a compatible build of BiE6 and PregnantExpansion.

CountTest.png

While I'm not so sure about V2b release with this question in mind, I'd like it to be resolved before V3.

Last edited:

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
probably had mentioned this before but using Surgy's modpack with complex breeding and CBMWithTits on, how do I use the milk to the young slaves? It doesn't seem to work when I just drag and drop it. And I'm not sure the "Auto Milk" is doing its job at all or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Dumb question probably, but how do I install this?

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Probably at the bottom of priorities, but any chance the random name generator can be updated to work with CBM?
Having a lot of slaves with "unknown" parents trigger my tism in a bad way

Anonymousgamer10

Jun 18, 2023

How is this installed?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019

i meet some problem, the game don't apply the mod althought download file to game

fpharkas

Mar 9, 2019
OK
i had a glich that i cant give milk to the slave to growth
in the modpack where compelx breeding on
Seems to be something incompatible in the modpack with it. I applied CBM to game alone and milk can be used to grow up slaves. While in modpack milk can't be used to grow up slaves.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
fpharkas: What? ComplexBreeding mod specifically blocks using any milk types. Here's the relevant code:
C:
[HarmonyPatch(typeof(MBMScripts.Item), "Use")]
public class UsePatch
{
    public static bool Prefix(MBMScripts.Item __instance, EItemType ___m_ItemType, MBMScripts.Unit unit)
    {
        switch (___m_ItemType)
        {
            case EItemType.Milk:
            case EItemType.HumanMilk:
            case EItemType.ElfMilk:
            case EItemType.DwarfMilk:
            case EItemType.FurryMilk:
            case EItemType.SmallFurryMilk:
            case EItemType.DragonianMilk:
                return false;
Also to all who wants to use RandomNames with it: please don't, it's incompatible, because it uses names for its own purposes.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes