Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Krongorka
Ok, there is a public int "FetusCount" property on "Character" class. All it does is return "FetusUnitIdList.Count" where "FetusUnidIdList" is the fetus list I was talking about. The FetusUnitIdList is also part of the "Character" class.
So if you can use "female.FetusCount", it should work (if dnspy is willing).

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I'll gladly do it (y)
If I remember correctly there is a fetus list somewhere, so if you can use "fetusList.Count" that should give you the number of fetuses. But I know dnspy can be difficult. Let me check again to remember where the things are. Give me some minutes...
Sure man, thanks.
The problem is most graphics are controlled by SpineData-resources from data.unity3d. I'm saying "most of graphics" because some of it comes from packed sprites in bundle assets (which UABEA can't handle and that's why I can't fix black portraits yet) and CGs are controlled in Assembly's code.
So, in SpineData controller file that's how I'm currently using Cumflation "trigger":
"cumflation:cumflation_{SemenInsideType}",

Where first "cumflation" is slot in spine, second one is an image and _{SemenInsideType} is a value set as individual meshes numbered 1, 2 and 3.
Now, all commands I tried to use instead of {SemenInsideType} didn't do anything so far. I mean, all of them can be found in Assembly, but only some of them work with spine controlled text file.

Edit: tested {female.FetusCount} and it doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Sure man, thanks.
The problem is most graphics are controlled by SpineData-resources from data.unity3d. I'm saying "most of graphics" because some of it comes from packed sprites in bundle assets (which UABEA can't handle and that's why I can't fix black portraits yet) and CGs are controlled in Assembly's code.
So, in SpineData controller file that's how I'm currently using Cumflation "trigger":
"cumflation:cumflation_{SemenInsideType}",

Where first "cumflation" is slot in spine, second one is an image and _{SemenInsideType} is a value set as individual meshes numbered 1, 2 and 3.
Now, all commands I tried to use instead of {SemenInsideType} didn't do anything so far. I mean, all of them can be found in Assembly, but only some of them work with spine controlled text file.
Okay, I think I somewhat understand. Bottom line is there is a chance that even if something is available it might not work correctly.
Looking at the Code I can see that accessing "SemenInsideType" does more than just return a value:

Code:
public int SemenInsideType
        {
            get
            {
                SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag(this, "SemenInsideType");
                return this.m_SemenInsideType;
            }
whereas FetusCount doesn't have the "SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag"
Code:
public int FetusCount
        {
            get
            {
                return this.FetusUnitIdList.Count;
            }
        }
I currently dont know what "SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag(this, "SemenInsideType");" does. But if FetusCount doesnt show any visual difference maybe this RegisterFlag matters for updating visuals and animation.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Edit: tested {female.FetusCount} and it doesn't do anything.
It should just be "FetusCount" I think without the "female" because it is a similar property to "SemenInsideType". If "FetusCount" also doesn't work then maybe it is because of the "SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag". I should be able to add that code to "FetusCount" property with BepInEx and maybe it will work then. (I probably also need to add the "SeqDataBinding.Instance.DirtyFlag" code because this seems to trigger the event that the value has changed and all event-listeners should update).
Do we want to try this? I could prepare it and give you the BepInEx plugin when I am ready. Or you could give me the necessary files with "cumflation:cumflation_{FetusCount}" and then I will try it out on my side.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I guess I understand the part about "SeqDataBinding". That might work. You can send me BepInEx plugin and I'll check if it works.
If you want to test it on your end, you can use Tits V2a files.

(Check post with tweaked V2a link below).

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Yeah, I guess I understand the part about "SeqDataBinding". That might work. You can send me BepInEx plugin and I'll check if it works.
If you want to test it on your end, you can use Tits V2a files, but you'll need to manually patch data.unity3d archive with a spine data script text file.
I'll attach it to the post when it's ready.
Nice. I can do the tests and give you the BepInEx code by tomorrow, because I do have some other responsibilities today.

As I think more about this, it does feel like this is the right track. When you say SpineData works by referencing 'SemenInsideType' just like that "cumflation:cumflation_{SemenInsideType}" without any reference to the class or object it belongs to, that gives me the impression this 'SemenInsideType' variable is the Flag from SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag. Well, I guess it might also simply know to check on the female object by default...
well let's wait and see what the test says.

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Nice. I can do the tests and give you the BepInEx code by tomorrow, because I do have some other responsibilities today.

As I think more about this, it does feel like this is the right track. When you say SpineData works by referencing 'SemenInsideType' just like that "cumflation:cumflation_{SemenInsideType}" without any reference to the class or object it belongs to, that gives me the impression this 'SemenInsideType' variable is the Flag from SeqDataBinding.Instance.RegisterFlag. Well, I guess it might also simply know to check on the female object by default...
well let's wait and see what the test says.
Alright, sounds good. I rebuilt Tits V2a for you as a ready-to-install package ( ) with edited SpineData already included. Now it comes with "cumflation:cumflation_{FetusCount}" lines patched in.
Install it as usual, it should work just fine.

Now, few words about how to test it:
It affect only two poses, idle Stand and Rest pose (not Exhaustion).

MBM-FCtest1.png

Now, I realize you can't really test it from gallery, because it doesn't have a control over Fetus count outside of Birth scenes which seems to use different logic. So it's better to test it in game. You can use normal version of Tits V2a as a visual reference for belly size, but I believe size difference should be obvious enough.

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
I installed the Cheat Mod but is not even showing in the bepinex console, it is because it doesnt have a cfg file?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v12; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Where are the config files for the mods located in the file system?
Ok you have to run it once and then its in /.../bepinex/config/

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Seems to work amazing, thank you very much!
Glad to hear it works. Mind you, V3 and further releases will still come with inflation active, just because we'll be trying to crack that "fetus count" code functionality and it needs to stay baked in spine.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
No, I don't think they meant it's a meh feature. It just would be better if the state went away by itself after some short time. It looks rather nice initially.
By the way you should probably check Unit.NewShowPartList() for what variables generate what part text.
By "meh" I meant that it generally looks like a workaround, which it is.
As for Unit.cs, it's one of places in Assembly where dnspy spits out code like this:

UnitCSinDnspy.png

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Gizz: they are disabled by default in the modpack. Enable them in config manager (called by F5 key) first.

As for Unit.cs, it's one of places in Assembly where dnspy spits out code like this:
You can use for decompiling that, it produces better code for switch statements and nullable types. :)

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
The game freezes everytime i do the 20 upgrades with Barbara when it says install the torture chamber

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
So I downloaded and played with the mod pack Surgy updated. I am having a problem with the milk usage. I can't seem to use the milk on the children but I can sell it. The game has complex breeding mod on along with the CBwithTits (installed as instructed), disabled the CBMforDummies. I also disabled the other mods like healthpixyplus, randomnames (since that also gives a problem on CBM, it doesn't give a name at all just what their species is), NoTItsLimit and Cheatmenu. I'm not too sure if this is intentional or not but yeah.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes