Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
bro every time i load the mod the slave lost thigh even in the mod
edit : oh wait i dont check the post i dont had the v2
That will happen with every Tits mod version if you will use an old save. I recommend to start a new game to avoid any potential bugs.

the name has to be announced, nothing so far but the development name „projectRPG“.
That reminds me: Monster Black Market name in the animation files was "ProjectHentaiDungeon". Maybe that's known, maybe not.

Are succubus and kitsune slaves possible in CBM, or am I spinning my wheels trying to get these things?
Rune is a Succubus pretty much and she does have a script file in game data which is literally called "SuccubusData". Kitsune though... there's only Inu/Neko variations in the game.

ninetails2.gif

(Just messed in spine a bit for fun).

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
Not all slaves have an adult form so the milk won't do anything. AFAIK it works only on those with (young) in the name. Just dragndrop it on them from the item menu.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hair adjustments going pretty slow. The problem is mainly in pose difference/moving adjustments and also because I'm not that skilled with spine. Also pretty repetitive and boring.
So, I decided to look at Clothing options. Starting with Aure's bra. Never really noticed sprite was drawn as semi-transparent. And also that sprite was available in a non-compressed state from 0.7 pre-release version which is also quite helpful for spine manipulation (less artifacts).
I wanted to use EyeBallType slot to change available bra types. What I didn't know about using that slot was this piece of code in Assembly:

EyeBall4DepravityCode.png

Basically, when slave is in the depraved state her eye ball will be changed to 4 automatically and that bra will go away as well. I changed that behavior by removing this line.
Now for the test:

MBMBraTest1.png

Now the cool thing about current clothing system is that lower/upper parts of clothes are separate. A bit harder to control because of that, but that's a problem for me to solve. Also, since upper part (bra) depends on eye ball type, it allows to have multiple options instead only one. As a reminder, lower part switch was tied to pussy/pubic hair type.

Also, one thing to note on the image: I had to reduce sprite size for neck chain. Sprite order is very problematic with it, so I really had no choice but to shrink it down. Kinda like it this way more and it don't interfere with clothes that much.

TL DR: V3 hair progress is very slow and boring. Clothes customization is finally getting somewhere.

LEPS069

May 15, 2023
I need help, I don't know how to get the Minotaur and I'm stuck always losing the game when it comes time to have to sell 1 of them.

View attachment 1940655

Overview:
Player accepts a secret proposal from 'Amilia', a senior member of the continent's highest crime syndicate.
She gives the player a territory,
where she will test the player by having him run a monster farm and brothel using monsters and slaves.

She offered a period of 50 days.
If the player ran the territory and made a profit during the 50-day time period,
she would accept the player into the organisation to which Amilia belonged.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-09
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: Team-Apple Pie - - - - -
Censored: Partially (Some DLC content still censored)
Version: 2.0.16.0 + DLC + v2.0.14.0 Uncensored Patch
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves pre-v2.0.0.0 will not work properly. Start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
DLC & Uncensored Patch already applied to v2.0.16.0
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
Cheat Mod - Guide - Mod Pack - English - Spanish - Russian Translation

woklto thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1940681 View attachment 1940703 View attachment 1940704 View attachment 1940706 View attachment 1940723 View attachment 1940724 View attachment 1940844 View attachment 1940699 View attachment 2253232 View attachment 2253233 View attachment 2253231

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Krong is there any chance of a version of the mod without the cumflation? It's a cool feature but because it always happens immediately after any kind of sex and it doesn't go away on its own I find everyone's just inflated all the time immediately which isn't as fun.

JonasJobs

Jun 21, 2017
what're the requirements to get these? Are there more like this? All i found was pixie
You just need to put the mouse on the name of the race so it will show you that it can cave another better tier of evolution or not
1687442885745.png
if it doesn't have a hier tier. it will just show the current race like this: 1687442989591.png

you can go to an elf and it will show you that if you have an fairy. it means that you alredy had an elf with +2 magic essence an then made it have sex with another human (the player character on the house or in the brothel) 1687443206951.png

Reactions: Dadaism

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krong is there any chance of a version of the mod without the cumflation? It's a cool feature but because it always happens immediately after any kind of sex and it doesn't go away on its own I find everyone's just inflated all the time immediately which isn't as fun.
I totally understand why some people don't like this visual effect. Like missing outlines - now I kinda got used to it and don't want to restore it. Although UABEA mipmaps are still broken, so it's not really my fault here :p
As for cutting of cumflation, it's possible without complete mod rebuild, but the method I used just now to make a "smaller cut" patch is bit of a mess. Some visuals will be bugged, because it's deeply integrated. But see for yourself, maybe that will work perfectly for you (patch is attached to this post).

Memacile
I recall you said we can dig a bit deeper in the code to see if it's possible to "tie" belly size to the fetus count? I'd like to explore it further, because current inflation tied to SemenInside type proved to be a "meh" feature as I see from comments.
Although, mind you, I'd still like to keep that effect for future releases, just a base. Only two poses are affected after all and if we'll find a way to connect it to fetus count - it will work as originally intended.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Memacile: I added CBforDummies to the modpack. It was pretty straightforward, so I didn't need any reserved time for this.
Very nice, Thanks

Okey So i got the mods but i have no idea how to install them. Help
Check out Surgys modpack as an easy way to install them: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-9488041
Download the zip and put the contents into the game folder (the folder MonsterBlackMarket_Data from the zip should end up merged with the same folder from the game directory).

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I totally understand why some people don't like this visual effect. Like missing outlines - now I kinda got used to it and don't want to restore it. Although UABEA mipmaps are still broken, so it's not really my fault here :p
As for cutting of cumflation, it's possible without complete mod rebuild, but the method I used just now to make a "smaller cut" patch is bit of a mess. Some visuals will be bugged, because it's deeply integrated. But see for yourself, maybe that will work perfectly for you (patch is attached to this post).

Memacile
I recall you said we can dig a bit deeper in the code to see if it's possible to "tie" belly size to the fetus count? I'd like to explore it further, because current inflation tied to SemenInside type proved to be a "meh" feature as I see from comments.
Although, mind you, I'd still like to keep that effect for future releases, just a base. Only two poses are affected after all and if we'll find a way to connect it to fetus count - it will work as originally intended.
I'll gladly do it (y)
If I remember correctly there is a fetus list somewhere, so if you can use "fetusList.Count" that should give you the number of fetuses. But I know dnspy can be difficult. Let me check again to remember where the things are. Give me some minutes...

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes