xfto

Dec 1, 2019
from what i heard the new game is a h-game spin on darkest dungeon+ raising your own heroines and make them grow up threw their lifestages to use them in combat.

also, to get a minotaur or salamander, in basegame and the modded version, get fairy npc and the dragongirl npc who unlock dismantling of slaves+monsters and make item crafting + monster synthesis available. just dismantle a few monsters to get "origin dna" and open the item by-product tab, drag and drop the origin dna into the cloning tub next to the dragongirl npc...

usually most stuff explains itself if people just play and experiment enough, the origin dna stuff is somewhat shrouded, but people were talking about it in the first few pages if i remember correctly...

e: also using the search function "minotaur" or "salamander" in this threads throws people usually on a pretty good trail to get the information they seek...

Reactions: Motherfucking Orc

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I made BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits and CheatMenu (origianlly MBMModMenu) and added them to the modpack. Not sure if the ComplexBreeding mod will work as expected, though, due to not seeing its source code; plus it's compiled with .NET 4.8 so it may require that too. The mods need to be manually enabled in the ConfigManager first.

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
So I have run in to a little problem here and when I open the game and gets to the part where the loading screen shows up its only a black screen while the music plays in the background anyone got any advise for this?

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
By "put everything" what do you mean? Bra for tits type Extra/SlaveTitText5? If so, I probably won't change that.
I think I explained the series wrong in that in normal mode you can customize it so that a human have horns

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I made BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits and CheatMenu (origianlly MBMModMenu) and added them to the modpack. Not sure if the ComplexBreeding mod will work as expected, though, due to not seeing its source code; plus it's compiled with .NET 4.8 so it may require that too. The mods need to be manually enabled in the ConfigManager first.
Nice to see you back Surgy. Great Modpack. Does it also contain the TitsMod by Krongorka ?

Also if ComplexBreeding mod works well then maybe the Complex Breeding for Dummies mod could also be nice addition? ;)

Reactions: Krongorka

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Memacile: I don't mind adding ComplexBreeding for Dummies as well. I'll take care of that when I have time. The TitsMod itself is not included because of the version lock-in, its size and because I don't know what's changed in Assembly-CSharp.dll and how it will affect the other mods. The TitsMod itself can be easily found and installed from its original forum thread, so I don't really see the need to add it there too.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Memacile: I don't mind adding ComplexBreeding for Dummies as well. I'll take care of that when I have time.
Nice, thanks. No rush.

The TitsMod itself is not included because of the version lock-in, its size and because I don't know what's changed in Assembly-CSharp.dll and how it will affect the other mods. The TitsMod itself can be easily found and installed from its original forum thread, so I don't really see the need to add it there too.
Ahh, I see. In that case the "CBwithTits" can cause issues if it is enabled without TitsMod. But if it is disabled by default then I guess it's fine to have it there in case someone wants to use the modpack with Tits mod.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes