roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
download this bepinex 5 . extract it and move the files into the game folder. when you open the bepinex folder it shouldnt have much in it so you to start the game and it will then load the aditional stuff into it, those being cache,config,core,patcher,plugins. then close the game and move the complex breeding.dll into the plugins folder and then you should be ready to play. View attachment 2682550
thank you so much

Reactions: burserk

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
I find it comical people are mentioning stuff like telegram instead of purpose built mod library websites, especially now a days where stuff like Nexus Mods which is imo way less likely to ever die and allows R18 stuff, unless there is some reason why MBM would not be allowed on there.
wasnt it nexus that had a problem with harry potter mods, just to name a recent example? i basically have very low trust on anything thats not run by fans or the devs themselves for being safe from deletion.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I find it comical people are mentioning stuff like telegram instead of purpose built mod library websites, especially now a days where stuff like Nexus Mods which is imo way less likely to ever die and allows R18 stuff, unless there is some reason why MBM would not be allowed on there.

Also as a side note(s), anyone know if any of the mods from the modpack work on the current version or if there is an updated version of them out there? And did CBM take away the ability of the cosmetic potions to work on slaves? iirc the potions you bought from Sena & Lena also worked on slaves.
Well, Nexus is good, but you have to keep in mind that MBM does have lolis and they are usable for all animations as grown slaves does. I'll bet that will end up with a ban.
Otherwise, if someone is willing to test that - try to post Tits mod there, I'll go as far as to give a permission to anyone who wants to try and share it on Nexus. And no, that's not a sarcasm :)

Rafss

Mar 27, 2018
Well, Nexus is good, but you have to keep in mind that MBM does have lolis and they are usable for all animations as grown slaves does. I'll bet that will end up with a ban.
Otherwise, if someone is willing to test that - try to post Tits mod there, I'll go as far as to give a permission to anyone who wants to try and share it on Nexus. And no, that's not a sarcasm :)
Yea that was one of my concerns also but I wasn't sure, I know for a fact Steam doesn't allowed it, going as far as refusing adult games that have loli characters even if they are not involved in the H-scenes and just on the story.
Not sure what is the process of adding the game itself to the list of games either.
Gona give it a shot.

Reactions: Krongorka

Rafss

Mar 27, 2018
Not as bad as I thought, they don't even seem to ask you to provide the page of a store, just gota wait on the Nexus Mods team now.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
download this bepinex 5 . extract it and move the files into the game folder. when you open the bepinex folder it shouldnt have much in it so you to start the game and it will then load the aditional stuff into it, those being cache,config,core,patcher,plugins. then close the game and move the complex breeding.dll into the plugins folder and then you should be ready to play. View attachment 2682550
can I mix it with other mod ?

PrincipalityWolf

Aug 20, 2021
please do NOT make any shitty Telegram or Discord groups for this, just use Nexus, Reddit or hell, i would take even a fucking Master Excel Sheet on the first post like how CM3D2 does, at least reupload them when they go down
this trend of moving everything to private servers instead of public forums is fucking annoying and i hate whoever started it

Anyways, holy shit i love this game, i feel it gets a bit too chaotic late game (day 30 onwards), just very hard to manage all the aspects, kept getting penalties for not making the brothel entertaining enough and the Pixies feel like they just do whatever they want and occasionally do the things they are supposed to do.

A question too: Is there any way to unbrainwash the characters? I brainwashed the Sheep Girl duo, but you can't do much other than abuse their busted stats to make children, would be cool to have them like the other slaves.

Motherfucking Orc

Feb 6, 2023
please do NOT make any shitty Telegram or Discord groups for this, just use Nexus, Reddit or hell, i would take even a fucking Master Excel Sheet on the first post like how CM3D2 does, at least reupload them when they go down
this trend of moving everything to private servers instead of public forums is fucking annoying and i hate whoever started it

Anyways, holy shit i love this game, i feel it gets a bit too chaotic late game (day 30 onwards), just very hard to manage all the aspects, kept getting penalties for not making the brothel entertaining enough and the Pixies feel like they just do whatever they want and occasionally do the things they are supposed to do.

A question too: Is there any way to unbrainwash the characters? I brainwashed the Sheep Girl duo, but you can't do much other than abuse their busted stats to make children, would be cool to have them like the other slaves.

1686289036934.png

Rafss

Mar 27, 2018

You can't, but iirc as long as you don't brainwash all of them then the Rune ending won't trigger.

Also am I the only one that doesn't see a point in brainwashing and breeding them? Generally I can find better essence slaves pretty easely, and in vanilla it's not that hard to get their essence up.

Also for those interested still no updated from Nexus Mods, I guess they add the games in batches so might take a few more days.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Also for those interested still no updated from Nexus Mods, I guess they add the games in batches so might take a few more days.
Here's what I got on that Nexus page:
"Not published. The author of this mod has not published it yet"

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So I tried doing some digging to find any possible way of obtaining versions prior to release still available other than the ones we already have. Unfortunately, no luck. The double checked all of the dev posts about the updates hoping to find some leftover download, but nothing except for 0.1.11d and 0.7. I did find some interesting posts about their initial plans and when certain changes occur (such as they cut hunger, gems, and autorooms just prior to release in the last pre-release dev version 0.10.) As interesting as that info is, it doesn't help with developing your mod any further than giving some concepts to look at I guess, so if you want to see them for curiosities sake I took screenshots and can post them.

Back to the search for other dev versions, I tried using the Wayback Machine. It appears that someone saved a search that they made that had the downloads of all dev versions from their fantia page. Most of the links are broken as the individual download pages were not saved, but there were captures of some of the hotfix updates of 0.4 and 0.5 (these would have been full game downloads as the dev just repacked the whole game each time there was an update.) The captures don't load any post info sadly and I don't know of a way to cheat the system to somehow login using my fantia account to maybe by chance access the info. The downloads would likely not work anyways as its not the actually page, just a capture.

Unless someone stumbles across these posts and happens to have a dev version sitting on their hard drive somewhere or I find some backwater Japanese forum that was sharing the dev updates for anyone to download, then I don't know where else to look for more versions of the game. Other than asking the devs themselves, maybe, but I highly doubt they'll hand over any dev versions of the game if they even have them still.

I'm open to ideas if someone has suggestions.
So I'm going to share some of my search results:
- There's a "MonsterBlackMarket ver0.10.1.6" which apparently was shared on hellven(dot)net - if there's no access to the site, try to use VPN with US location, that one is whitelisted. Unfortunately, that post is locked for registered users + user need to be at a certain level, blah-blah. Yeah, that's the only thing I found.
That's really unfortunate, because there were ver. 0.12 and 0.13 as well. I'd love to have non-compressed assets from these versions (clothes, hairs for certain poses).

As for the Hunger mechanic, I think I'll share some more. I checked first launch releases, like 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.2.0. Like I mentioned earlier, we couldn't do much about their Assembly code, because it was built with IL2CPP and it limited modding a lot, prior before they listened and switched back to mono. BUT: these first several release versions also shipped with:
"_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame" along with GameAssembly.pdb file (I believe that's for debug) and Managed folder with more or less standard Assembly-Csharp.dll in Managed folder. I checked that Assembly file in dnspy and I can tell there's a code for "Hunger/Need Food speech bubbles".
Also, in data.unity3D, character scripting data, all slaves have two more lines of values:
"m_FoodConsumptionList": [20],
"m_DecreasingMentalityOnHungerList": [15],

Just an example for HumanData data file which was found in release version. And if you'll check that version, you'll see this as well:
HungerLeftover.png

Like I said, release versions runs on IL2CPP, so I can only check code from "debug" folder, but cant tweak that version assembly file. Doesn't really help with patching current version either. Food/Crystal icons seems to be still included in the game as well.

Anyway, that aside, here's another test I made. If you didn't know, CG scenes are mostly controlled in Assembly, not in a script, which is much more harder to edit than other animations in the game. That's why I didn't bother with them. But I decided to mess around some parts of the code, adjusted spine slots and movements... here's the result:

PS: "Pregnancy" in CG scene is just a visual effect in cutscene, but it can be set dynamically, depending on how much cum is inside. Pretty much the same as existing "cumflation effect". Scenes can be set to start with girls fully covered in cum right away and can be cleaned like usual. Inflation will go away as well. If it's set to appear at the third vaginal creampie - it will appear after that only. Here I showed cum value in vagina set to 2 from the start.

View attachment MBM-AmiliaSceneEditVP9-crf40.webM

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
So I'm going to share some of my search results:
- There's a "MonsterBlackMarket ver0.10.1.6" which apparently was shared on hellven(dot)net - if there's no access to the site, try to use VPN with US location, that one is whitelisted. Unfortunately, that post is locked for registered users + user need to be at a certain level, blah-blah. Yeah, that's the only thing I found.
That's really unfortunate, because there were ver. 0.12 and 0.13 as well. I'd love to have non-compressed assets from these versions (clothes, hairs for certain poses).

As for the Hunger mechanic, I think I'll share some more. I checked first launch releases, like 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.2.0. Like I mentioned earlier, we couldn't do much about their Assembly code, because it was built with IL2CPP and it limited modding a lot, prior before they listened and switched back to mono. BUT: these first several release versions also shipped with:
"_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame" along with GameAssembly.pdb file (I believe that's for debug) and Managed folder with more or less standard Assembly-Csharp.dll in Managed folder. I checked that Assembly file in dnspy and I can tell there's a code for "Hunger/Need Food speech bubbles".
Also, in data.unity3D, character scripting data, all slaves have two more lines of values:
"m_FoodConsumptionList": [20],
"m_DecreasingMentalityOnHungerList": [15],

Just an example for HumanData data file which was found in release version. And if you'll check that version, you'll see this as well:
View attachment 2686620

Like I said, release versions runs on IL2CPP, so I can only check code from "debug" folder, but cant tweak that version assembly file. Doesn't really help with patching current version either. Food/Crystal icons seems to be still included in the game as well.

Anyway, that aside, here's another test I made. If you didn't know, CG scenes are mostly controlled in Assembly, not in a script, which is much more harder to edit than other animations in the game. That's why I didn't bother with them. But I decided to mess around some parts of the code, adjusted spine slots and movements... here's the result:

PS: "Pregnancy" in CG scene is just a visual effect in cutscene, but it can be set dynamically, depending on how much cum is inside. Pretty much the same as existing "cumflation effect". Scenes can be set to start with girls fully covered in cum right away and can be cleaned like usual. Inflation will go away as well. If it's set to appear at the third vaginal creampie - it will appear after that only. Here I showed cum value in vagina set to 2 from the start.

View attachment 2687002
Sweet, as one with a preggo fetish this is immensely satisfying to watch. Though just only noticed the clipping between her boobs and belly but otherwise, that is some good work.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Sweet, as one with a preggo fetish this is immensely satisfying to watch. Though just only noticed the clipping between her boobs and belly but otherwise, that is some good work.
Oh yeah, there are tons of issues with sprite layer order, clipping and what not. I especially don't like "mixed" animation system where I have very little control over facial expressions - otherwise face texture goes "blank" and other issues arise I can't be bothered to fix, honestly. Cum sprite 'double layer' is also annoying. And editing Assembly is done via IL editing which is also a very delicate process and I'm mostly screwing around with the code to see what works or doesn't.
"Pregnant belly" is basically the same body texture, but with a tweaked mesh, this one:

body_low.png

Yeah, I think it works good enough for a test, although it's buggy and not a goal for Tits V3.
I'm not that good with Spine, but I'm doing what I think looks good to me. I think what I'll leave for the next release will be tits/nipple jiggling, original seems a bit stiff to my liking.

Last edited:

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
im having problems understanding the tooltips of Complex Breeding.
What does "Own species Birth" in race tooltips mean? how does it interact with "allows slave offspring" from essences?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
What does "Own species Birth" in race tooltips mean?
Own species birth is the specie(s) that breeding will potentially birth the same species as the mother.

how does it interact with "allows slave offspring" from essences?
A mother's essences determine which monsters her breeding with can result in female offspring.
It has been a while since I played, but I think this example should hold true. Rabbitgirls have "own species birth" with wolfmen, but to "allow slave offspring" with wolfmen a rabbitgirl needs feral essence. So a rabbitgirl without feral essence will only make wolfmen when breeding with wolfmen.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes