KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I think something is went wrong with my game these two just can't have a slave baby. idk what's wrong
I need to get the wolf's essences to the slave so i can drain demonic and feral to go for a kitsute but i have had a lot of trys with no slave.
My mods are CB, TITS, and CBforDummies (with a fixed 25% chance of female). any help/suggestion?

EDIT:idk what teh problem was but i just bough a new wolf slave and she did give me females. with that done i now have all races on my Save :D.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
No AutoSave?

Lost like 15minutes of gameplay since I forgot to give Amelia her MonsterFee, didn't save for a bit and lost data...

Happened twice in a row (ノへ ̄、)

Just noticed there was an auto save in settings, it seems to be enabled but I don't see the "Auto Save" file anywhere...

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
No AutoSave?

Lost like 15minutes of gameplay since I forgot to give Amelia her MonsterFee, didn't save for a bit and lost data...
autosave1.png

Make sure to check Option menu in-game. For some reason most of the options are not available in options when you check them in main menu.
Save 0 is autosave:

autosave2.png

And I think it autosaves fairly often: start of the day, night time.

Whole day by default is exactly 300 seconds.

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022

I see, thanks! A little weird that the autosave is grey'd out like that, I didn't even notice this game had a Save 0 <(_ _)>

Jul 31, 2018
i downloaded the complex breeding mod, and i read that it need 2.0.15.1 version, but i have 2.0.16....... where can i get the older version? cause it seems the mod dont work

Jul 31, 2018
yeah sorry guys im kinda dumb, i managed to make it work.......( i used the bepin from the already modded package instead of downloading a fresh one, thats why it didnt work). Now i have some question.........first, i know that i can purchase a private property and that i can "insert" myself in the game so i want to know if i can bang the woman that give me the quests since she has a "relation meter". Second, a sexy looking bluish demoness appeared at the entrance of my establishment and created a tentacle room. What does the tentacle room do? and what can i do with the demoness?

Killerquin1

Sep 12, 2021
first, i know that i can purchase a private property and that i can "insert" myself in the game so i want to know if i can bang the woman that give me the quests since she has a "relation meter". Second, a sexy looking bluish demoness appeared at the entrance of my establishment and created a tentacle room. What does the tentacle room do? and what can i do with the demoness?
first if you mean Amilia
second: tentacle room makes tentacle egg and tentacle egg can be sell,it will change the end

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
first if you mean Amilia
second: tentacle room makes tentacle egg and tentacle egg can be sell,it will change the end
thx, one last thing. I had to choose betwenn 4 assistants......can i get the other 3 later in the game?

Jul 31, 2018
ok, i started a new game without the complex breeding because it added too much micromanagement ( all the various sub-species with variables and so on) and im making a game with only the tits mod.......how do i make minotaur and lizard monster?

and how do i get dna?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
ok, i started a new game without the complex breeding because it added too much micromanagement ( all the various sub-species with variables and so on) and im making a game with only the tits mod.......how do i make minotaur and lizard monster?

and how do i get dna?
You get them randomly when dismantling girls/monsters with Flora (Elf NPC).

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes