Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Look at the womb icon below each of the girls, if they have an exclamation mark (!) there then they are infected, yellow is bad, red is worse... (I'd be lying if I said I knew the difference between red and yellow other than that)
Red indicates them being close to dying from said disease.

Reactions: Stil996

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
So, never got an STD in my original completed playthrough. Just got one for the first time with Complex Breeding installed. It skipped the tutorial. I have no fucking idea how to identify which of my 50+ girls has the STD. So, I can't exactly cure it even with the plenty of Disease Cures I have.
And if you open the information log in the top left you can click the text saying "slave(NAME_HERE) has been infected" or whatever the message is and it should jump to their location.

And while less relevant for Complex,due to Witch job, you need to dismantle STD girls to get material to craft your own STD_Cure injections which is a affection challenge for Niel. So letting someone die from STD on purpose to make a room infected for easy access to infect more is a viable strat.

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I have a queation

What are all of the u ique girls refrencing?

I know a few but don't know them all

(I only really know pekora and high elf archer spoof)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I have a queation

What are all of the u ique girls refrencing?

I know a few but don't know them all

(I only really know pekora and high elf archer spoof)
Human girl is tsuki uzaki from an anime
Elf is the elf archer from goblin slayer
bunny is pekora
sheep is a vtuber as well
Catgirl and Dog girl are from Princess Connect (Kayl and Makoto)

I don't think we ever definitively pinpointed the dragon and the dwarf...

nymph2001

Jan 17, 2019
I'm getting "Uncaught TypeError: self.currentRule is not a function" for lines: 319, 323 and 425. Form then just breaks and has no data for entry. Commenting out those lines lead to a cascade of further errors so I won't bother.

I'm fairly convinced this is related to me running on Linux but I can't test on native windows currently so I will need someone else to confirm if it works. Happened both on firefox and Wine IE.

Thanks for this. I hadn't tried loading it without any saved rules in a while. This issue wasn't related to Linux, just poor testing. I've updated the post in https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-11311653 with a fixed version.

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
Thanks for this. I hadn't tried loading it without any saved rules in a while. This issue wasn't related to Linux, just poor testing. I've updated the post in https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-11311653 with a fixed version.

Cool. fun to know I aint the problem here. Can confirm it works now, did a very simple test with turning goblins at +1 or +0 essence from what i had and checked what it sold. Worked as expected.

I will say it's missing the last chest size setting (Extra).

Also realized the rulesets seem to save per HTML file so you can create them and name them accordingly for what mods/savefile you are using, or just create presets.

Edit: Think it be possible to add a enable/disable checkmark on created rules if you wanna temporarily not send one of them?

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I bought the game from Dlsite and applied the uncensored patch and the update.
After that i added the mod pack that you can find on the first page.
So after all that, the portraits for the girls are missing. Is this intended or did i mess up somehow ?
I played about 160 ingame days with the f95 version and i liked it so much, i decided to buy it and apply mods to get more out of it.
Edit: here's what i mean.
88995994c94c370ccbfca44dfd0aeac3.png

Edit 2: Well, at page 319 of this thread i found my answer. Apparently it can't be fixed. Shame but not a deal breaker.

Last edited:

reaver hayabusa

Aug 28, 2020
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
how do install this i have everything but idk where to put this one in?

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
News about their other project (projectrpg):

Apparently people didn't like it and thought there wasn't enough erotic elements. So now they are planing on rebranding it into goblin horde management.
They dropped something unique just to create another game where you breed goblins to capture zones to breed more goblins. And the reasoning is so backwards, too few erotic elements. So now instead of mix of rape, ntr, maybe even vanilla with girls outside of dungeon we have goblin rape and human rape. Such a waste.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Update from artist, i guess the darkest dungeon version still have room element
View attachment 2801597
Seems like Rune Succubus might be in here, huh?

"Behind this war of conquest is Rune, who appeared in the previous game, and she tries to use the player as her own shogi piece. Of course, she sometimes gives players "special rewards"."

Alright, so it pretty much confirms MBM's 'bad ending' is a canon one.

On one hand it's disappointing to hear about rejecting initial idea, but on the other hand I have a feeling this will be an 'evolution' of MBM somehow.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Seems like Rune Succubus might be in here, huh?

"Behind this war of conquest is Rune, who appeared in the previous game, and she tries to use the player as her own shogi piece. Of course, she sometimes gives players "special rewards"."

Alright, so it pretty much confirms MBM's 'bad ending' is a canon one.

On one hand it's disappointing to hear about rejecting initial idea, but on the other hand I have a feeling this will be an 'evolution' of MBM somehow.
Welp, with Rune coming back in this one, i hope we will be able to get our revenge on her and make her a slave or something like that.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I think this is great direction, they focus on things they do best and on new managment mechanics like conquering countries.
I didn't like previous idea, it's not that unique it's basicly Jumble Strikers with they own animations. People who play Jumble Strikers know that this game have problem they talk about "too few erotics elements". And it's because you have erotics scenes when you play bad. Now you will have erotics elements when you play good with is day and night diffrence.
Hey man, gotta say I'm glad you're still around.
Do you still plan on updating your Complex Breeding mod?

Welp, with Rune coming back in this one, i hope we will be able to get our revenge on her and make her a slave or something like that.
If they are still monitoring comments, maybe that's a plan. Or not. Guessing game at this point.

scar-the-lion-king.gif

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So are they pivoting to just goblins only? feels like a step down in terms of variability in characters

Hope whatever they do turns out well.. and they don't act entirely on community desires. Relying on fans that much usually doesn't well.

Reactions: Reluser

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So are they pivoting to just goblins only? feels like a step down in terms of variability in characters

Hope whatever they do turns out well.. and they don't act entirely on community desires. Relying on fans that much usually doesn't well.
They mentioned "goblin scenes will be made first". Recalling they done the same with MBM's first two/three alpha releases, then they added Orcs. V0.7 still didn't include Minotaur and Salamander.
But yeah, still early to speculate.

Reactions: Reluser

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
I think this is great direction, they focus on things they do best and on new managment mechanics like conquering countries.
I didn't like previous idea, it's not that unique it's basicly Jumble Strikers with they own animations. People who play Jumble Strikers know that this game have problem they talk about "too few erotics elements". And it's because you have erotics scenes when you play bad. Now you will have erotics elements when you play good with is day and night diffrence.
While they do focus on the thing they do best, said things were already done in the game called "Monster Black Market". Look at the screen they used as concept art it is literally 1 to 1 Monster Black Market.
So how can you say their original idea isn't unique when their new idea has been done way more (goblin burrow (and many clones) goblin walker etc).

Reactions: FrogFrozen

Kairey

May 30, 2018
News about their other project (projectrpg):

Apparently people didn't like it and thought there wasn't enough erotic elements. So now they are planing on rebranding it into goblin horde management.
They dropped something unique just to create another game where you breed goblins to capture zones to breed more goblins. And the reasoning is so backwards, too few erotic elements. So now instead of mix of rape, ntr, maybe even vanilla with girls outside of dungeon we have goblin rape and human rape. Such a waste.
good decision since its still early development. it would be hard if they make the decision later

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes