Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a guide about complexbreeding? I think I'm doing something wrong, especially stuff like increasing traits of elves and such, since they seem to only birth monsters and the only way to get more elves is with the brothel but traits don't increase.
Also can't seem to get slaves with more than 2 womb capacity

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
There's no guide but i can give you some tips,

Dont go big. if you reach a certain number of slaves or monster the upkeep will increase esponentially.

Focus on your goals. It's good to improve essences and races but they are useless if are not able to supply the weekly demand. you can focus on perfecting after finishing the 50 days.

Dont worry about having essences you dont need/want on your slaves. it's easy to decrease it using tentacles

Reactions: Jackinthebox912

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Is there a guide about complexbreeding? I think I'm doing something wrong, especially stuff like increasing traits of elves and such, since they seem to only birth monsters and the only way to get more elves is with the brothel but traits don't increase.
Also can't seem to get slaves with more than 2 womb capacity
Taking 3 rules into consideration:
①Every unit beyond 50th will increase the total maintenance by a lot.
②Essence Level Increasing probability = 7% + 8%*tier -6%*(same sex parent essence level) + 5%*(different sex one), so before you can get a high-tier slave, it's quite difficult to get a high-essence slaves without high tiers, usually at most a sum of 5 essence level.
③Max concurrent conception of all races is default 1, can be increased by tentacle room + upgrading(quickly), or enough deliveries(slowly).

1, No matter you earn from selling monster or brothel, keep the total number of units below 50. Selling milk is a way to earn money as well, but it needs high essence level to increase milk quality, and enough milk capacity, anyway is not a good way to earn money in the beginning.

2, No matter how high the essence level is, high max concurrent conception is still the most useful, it can be achieved quickly through tentacle room & upgrading.
In my master-difficulty run, I invited Rena%Lena and opened the brothel first to reach the 50 unit nums, then invited Barbara so I can use the tentacle room soon.
Because of the lack of pixies, to save my hand, there's a lot of paizuri room and lmp slave in my brothel. And a lot of goblin slaves underground to produce monsters. These two races are the cheapest with a maintenance of 40, and default goblin slaves' conception rate is 60%, good enough. Maybe lmp is enough for all usage in the beginning, but whatever, it doesn't matter.
Then in most tentacle rooms, I buy cheap slaves and drain their breast size to gain Vitality Storage(+1 per size, huge -> big -> average -> small), and in a few tantacle rooms, I consume Vitality Storage to enlarge womb size (-8 per size, All tentacle room share the value of Vitality Storage)

3, Then I invited Flora, the slaves whose breast had already been drained to size small were handed to Flora. with more and more pixies and several lmp slaves of high max concurrent conception in the brothel providing offsprings for me, now I can earn money quickly and easily (day 25).

4, Now I can persue high-tier slaves, and higher essence levels.
Lengendary Profession (Princess, Paladin) is expensive(48500 in master difficulty) and their professions is not teachable, such a master piece is unique, her offsprings own high level of essence and max concurrent conception, but cannot inherit her tier.
But whatever, I have Ovum Recover Injection prepared for her, I don't need her offsprings to be Lengendary either.

5, As for the high tiers from races, sorry I haven't go that far, no experiences.

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
Man, Barbara needs so many buildings upgraded. Is the typical save for you guys so big that you naturally have so many buildings ? Or do you just build stuff and destroy it ?
I fucking love this game tho. My estate is purely just my dungeon where MC just fucks 24/7. I even made slave rooms for girls who are no longer capable of making children since i can't bring myself to sell them or dismantle them, only did it in the beginning.
Like, i use MC for all my slave making now.
My mc has all the girls that the fmc give him, just for him, the daughters I use in the brothel after he has sex with them for the first time each. My character is a genius of capitalism, best waifus for himself, has sex with his daughters, uses them in brothels and monsters and makes money.
EL8_AuPW4AIsVRg.png

johnyenna

Jun 14, 2019
First time to finally using Complex Breeding Mod, but I try to give Young Orc and Elf some milk but it seems nothing work and they still have the "young" mark on their name and my milk didn't decreased, can anyone help to turn them into their adult form?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I don't suppose someone would be willing to make a mod that makes the days longer. Someone made an x4 slower mod on the previous version without bepinex and I really liked using it. Was sorta hoping someone would port it but no one has yet.

Reactions: ob123

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I don't suppose someone would be willing to make a mod that makes the days longer. Someone made an x4 slower mod on the previous version without bepinex and I really liked using it. Was sorta hoping someone would port it but no one has yet.
Can be done. I even would like to ask Memacile or Surgy if it's possible to set two lines from scripting data configurable via BepInEx plugin: ""m_MaxMultiplePregnancyCount" (3 by default) and ""m_SecondsOfDay" (300 by default).
For now it's possible via editing these in ConfigData file from data.unity3d game archive.

The downside to my method - edited archive will be exclusive to certain version of the game. And it doesn't take any mods into account, unless it's a part of Tits mod for example.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

wtfalpha

Sep 25, 2020
So I'm using the complex breeding mod and on day 365 the pixies have stopped working, does anyone know why?

wtfalpha

Sep 25, 2020
So the good news is that I disabled milking for a time and it just suddenly turned back on what?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is there a cap on stats? I keep doing incest with my MC and every time dem kids come out, they are better than the parents stats wise.

miky8989

May 14, 2019
the game isn't letting me use the other milks, only the basic milk. which is annoying because i need to breed minotaurs and i dont want to keep using Neil for that.

nymph2001

Jan 17, 2019
I've put together a mod extension called ComplexBreeding.AutoSell help you progress faster with less time spent checking stats when playing ComplexBreeding.

The complex breeding mod is amazing but I've found it adds a lot of extra work looking through all of the generated offspring. I often wanted strict control over what stats I'm looking for and an automated system to get rid of the rest. ComplexBreeding.AutoSell still requires some management but less overall.

The mod lets you configure what offspring you want to be automatically sold to a very specific degree. For each species you can pick what essences, traits and tits/womb size are required to keep the offspring. Over time you increase the requirements to build up better units.

Creating a UI to manage it in the game wasn't feasible so I've split it into two parts. There's a mod that applies the configured rules and a web page (local html file) that is used to configure the rules. The UI is pretty rough. There are more detailed instructions on how to use it at the bottom of the configuration page. This mod will replace and disable the autosell functionality already in ComplexBreeding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Is there a cap on stats? I keep doing incest with my MC and every time dem kids come out, they are better than the parents stats wise.
Lol in this game incest really is wincest :p Honestly it works even without incest. The MC just seems to auto upgrade any trait a woman has. But If you just make sure your slave has every positive stat no matter how small you can just keep impregnating your daughters to improve them all at once. Once you've gotten the debauchery machine you can then sell your daughters fully debauched and only 1 ovum down for a decent price and just rinse and repeat until the stats are where you want them. Then you have a broodmother that you can breed for almost identical slightly superior copies. Who you can use for whatever nefarious purpose you choose. It would be a nice way to make cash if tentacles didn't make cash almost a non issue. You have to REALLY overdo it with them to get the bad ending.

That's some morally bankrupt industrial grade incest right there lol.

Also if there is a stat cap I haven't found it. I tried using cheat engine to freeze milk values. And I was able to get ridiculous things like thousands of ovums and stuff. So if there's a cap it breaks the game LOOONG before the cap becomes an issue.

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
There are caps to how much the stats can modify, but not what they show as on the unit(AFAIK). Maintenance caps out at 5 but since units got a different base cost they will take differing amounts to get there. I believe you hit the stat caps as soon as 1st or 2nd generation children with the unique units.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
There are certain caps defined in Assembly or in ConfigData (attached, so you can take a look)
""m_MinGrowthTime", "m_MinSexTime", "m_MinConceptionRate" are just some examples from the config file. If you'll set these lower than default I believe it will allow slaves/monsters to have even better stats.

Reactions: B4rb4ra

DispoTem2

Aug 1, 2022
I've put together a mod extension called ComplexBreeding.AutoSell help you progress faster with less time spent checking stats when playing ComplexBreeding.

The complex breeding mod is amazing but I've found it adds a lot of extra work looking through all of the generated offspring. I often wanted strict control over what stats I'm looking for and an automated system to get rid of the rest. ComplexBreeding.AutoSell still requires some management but less overall.

The mod lets you configure what offspring you want to be automatically sold to a very specific degree. For each species you can pick what essences, traits and tits/womb size are required to keep the offspring. Over time you increase the requirements to build up better units.

Creating a UI to manage it in the game wasn't feasible so I've split it into two parts. There's a mod that applies the configured rules and a web page (local html file) that is used to configure the rules. The UI is pretty rough. There are more detailed instructions on how to use it at the bottom of the configuration page. This mod will replace and disable the autosell functionality already in ComplexBreeding.

I'm getting "Uncaught TypeError: self.currentRule is not a function" for lines: 319, 323 and 425. Form then just breaks and has no data for entry. Commenting out those lines lead to a cascade of further errors so I won't bother.

I'm fairly convinced this is related to me running on Linux but I can't test on native windows currently so I will need someone else to confirm if it works. Happened both on firefox and Wine IE.

Licher69

Nov 2, 2022
Game is nice, Not enough content though. i had a fun time trying to optimize stuff. if only we had more monster gals....

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, never got an STD in my original completed playthrough. Just got one for the first time with Complex Breeding installed. It skipped the tutorial. I have no fucking idea how to identify which of my 50+ girls has the STD. So, I can't exactly cure it even with the plenty of Disease Cures I have.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, never got an STD in my original completed playthrough. Just got one for the first time with Complex Breeding installed. It skipped the tutorial. I have no fucking idea how to identify which of my 50+ girls has the STD. So, I can't exactly cure it even with the plenty of Disease Cures I have.
Look at the womb icon below each of the girls, if they have an exclamation mark (!) there then they are infected, yellow is bad, red is worse... (I'd be lying if I said I knew the difference between red and yellow other than that)

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes