Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Complex Breeding mod appreciation post.

(Also a little something to get attention for those who knows this mod well)

2tailsnekomataTest1000.png

I've been playing this mod "properly" for the first time. Saying "properly" because I really didn't like it on default game settings:
- There's not much time available for player to fully learn and appreciate by default (IMO)

What did I do about it? I've been learning how to mod base game for some time, so I just increased time of day. That also allowed me to up difficulty to Master to see how much rough it can be with price increase and whatever else changes based on difficulty.

I played without reading guides here, but with increased time of day I slowly learned most of new rules and mechanics.

Womb and Tits size increase is such cool mechanic he made. You don't really need tentacle room to increase these (I know I saw posts about it here before), just find slave with "Number Of Birth" starting with 15 and for Master difficulty you have stable chances to increase womb at: 4 births (small to average), 7 births (average to big), 10 births (big to huge), 13 births (huge to enormous).
There's hardcoded Tits size and Growth (Slave Figure - Short/Tall) limits for some races in this mod, but that can be bypassed (more about it later).

Essences, Jobs, New tentacle mechanics... very cool stuff

New Races. 24 new races by default. Great job with mixing available graphics to make them stand-out from the rest. But still limited because Spine files and config data controls major part to do more.

10/10 mod, transforms the game in a major way, too bad it's closed-source.

So, about that screenshot above. 25th race.
Did that via tweaking of ComplexBreeding dll file with dnspyEX tool (for version 0.5.0.17, because it was ported to BepInEx6 available with ModPack, 0.5.0.18 is available but it's on BepInEx5).
Is it possible to make more races available for Complex Breeding? Yes
Is is easy to do? Not really (It's more tedious than hard, requires some knowledge of the tool and patience)

It does allow to change slave graphics more than base game allow you to do, which I used to make two-tail version for Nekomata. Very Early WIP, but seems stable on my end and doesn't seem to ruin saves at least.

Hardcoded limits can be changed for Complex Breeding in a same way too, so yeah. If anyone wants to try a game+mod build I test on my end, let me know.

Can't promise I'll push it very far or hard, since game seems to struggle performance wise with all that stuff.

Last edited:

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
with over 400 pages in this thread I'm beginning to wonder if there's an easier way too find mods without spending hours combing through every single page. I thought about doing a mod thread where people can just posts mods but i don't know if other people can edit threads. Wondering if it might be a good idea to start up something like a discord server where people can post their MBM mods and maybe help each other develop more mods.

Reactions: dustbeen43

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
with over 400 pages in this thread I'm beginning to wonder if there's an easier way too find mods without spending hours combing through every single page. I thought about doing a mod thread where people can just posts mods but i don't know if other people can edit threads. Wondering if it might be a good idea to start up something like a discord server where people can post their MBM mods and maybe help each other develop more mods.
If you want a single document available for multiple people to edit, I recommend Google Docs.

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Had a question concerning modding/coding actually.
I've noticed that with a setup like this

D--M--D
D--M--D

D= Delivery Room
M= Monster Cage

pixies moving women from the bottom cage will prefer moving the pregnant woman to the top left delivery room instead of the one on the right side.
This is a bit awkward since it can lead to mixing different creatures or breeding lines, because the baby will be moved to the cage on the right instead of the lower one the mother came from.

Is there a way to change the pixie preference or is this a thing I just have to live with?

(Women in monster cages is a modded thing, but the same issue happens in vanilla if you use the breeding rooms. It will always prefer left and up to right.)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Any chance we can get a tutorial on how to do this? I've been using cheat engine for the sole purpose of freezing time and ngl, would rather have longer days than freezing time.
There's a config data file which can be extracted from data.unity3d file. I made a screenshot which should give you an idea of how to work with UABEA tool ( )

MBMscriptTutorial.png

Had a question concerning modding/coding actually.
I've noticed that with a setup like this

D--M--D
D--M--D

D= Delivery Room
M= Monster Cage

pixies moving women from the bottom cage will prefer moving the pregnant woman to the top left delivery room instead of the one on the right side.
This is a bit awkward since it can lead to mixing different creatures or breeding lines, because the baby will be moved to the cage on the right instead of the lower one the mother came from.

Is there a way to change the pixie preference or is this a thing I just have to live with?

(Women in monster cages is a modded thing, but the same issue happens in vanilla if you use the breeding rooms. It will always prefer left and up to right.)
Not an answer you're looking for but I do notice how pixies often fails to do even basic stuff on my end when I use Complex Breeding + Tits mod (Pixies in Private Estate should be disabled because it breaks them). I have a feeling they worked better in base game, but alas. I'm sure I didn't touch anything pixies-related for Tits mod, not sure about Complex Breeding though.

Reactions: zeedoe

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Not an answer you're looking for but I do notice how pixies often fails to do even basic stuff on my end when I use Complex Breeding + Tits mod (Pixies in Private Estate should be disabled because it breaks them). I have a feeling they worked better in base game, but alas. I'm sure I didn't touch anything pixies-related for Tits mod, not sure about Complex Breeding though.
They work fairly well for me outside of this issue up to a certain workload. I think at some point the game just gets overwhelmed with the amount of tasks and once you interfere with it even a lil bit girls will get stuck in milkers or rest areas. I have had the pixies mod disabled from the start, this seems to be a base game thing.

Did some more testing and found that it seems to really hate sending them to the right side. It'll send them left first, then up, down, left once removed, up and down once removed. If it has the option it will basically never send it to the right side.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
There's a config data file which can be extracted from data.unity3d file. I made a screenshot which should give you an idea of how to work with UABEA tool
Thanks for the tutorial. While I added more time per day I also noticed the GameSpeedArray up there and changed the 1.5x game speed to pseudo-timestop(0.000001x speed). Been wanting to make it so you can move slaves around while time-stopped and now I can. Again, many thanks (y)

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
I'm trying the complex mods bredding for dummies (i installed the version of bepiex with the windows in game with mods, i hope it's the last version), I admit I have trouble understanding some things, and I have searched on the forum and read the guide, I still do not understand...
How can we enlarge size womb? I read that it was with training, but most girls become sterile before being able to have it. The tentacle room allows to reduce the size(what use?) like reducing the size of the chest "drain breast size" or "drain size womb" or else, I have "enlarge size womb -8", but the negative value does not inspire confidence and for the moment I have had no results with it...
is there also a possibility of accelerating the speed of reproduction? sex with the player character is slow, it is terrifying... it does not give any bonuses does it?
And finally, what is the Vitale storage indication of the tentacle room for? it is still at 0 in all my rooms, what is the point and how do I fill them?

Thanks in advance! :)

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Thanks for the tutorial. While I added more time per day I also noticed the GameSpeedArray up there and changed the 1.5x game speed to pseudo-timestop(0.000001x speed). Been wanting to make it so you can move slaves around while time-stopped and now I can. Again, many thanks (y)
Mind if I steal this idea from You, unless You plan to publish own Plugin?

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Hardcoded limits can be changed for Complex Breeding in a same way too, so yeah. If anyone wants to try a game+mod build I test on my end, let me know.
Yes please! I would love to play with the longer days + whatever else you're modifying.

EDIT: In particular can you figure any way to adjust the slave girl stats of CB or CB for Dummies? Some of them need a big rebalance (why use anything but Imps and Goblins to start out when they have the best stats and lowest costs?)

Last edited:

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
If you want a single document available for multiple people to edit, I recommend Google Docs.
The only problem I have with docs is there's no way to prevent people from deleting or adding unnecessarry things, but we can give it a try.

If anyone has any mods of theirs they want to post or if you have any obscure mods that you think are underrated please add them here:

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes