Deadsnow

Jun 18, 2024
I can only help you with what I have tested myself and Im no expert
File 1 is main unmodded game you get from this site here link to main game Monster Black Market [v2.0.16.0 DLC] [file1]
File 2 is the modpack you can see in the same post link to modpack post in this thread [file2]
File 3 is the tits mod file i also got from this site Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b [file3]

File 1 is (Monster_Black_Market_V2.0.16.0_w_DLC_w_Uncen.rar)
File 2 is (BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File 3 is (TitsV2bModForMBM20160PublicTest.7z)

Following the instructions on each post you should do the following:
1.in a new folder extract a clean version of File 1 the main game
2.then open file2 and file3
3.open the main game folder and drag the contents of file3->"TitsV2b..." choose to replace files when asked
4.wait for step 3 to complte then do the same as step3 for file2->"BepInEx_b670..." also replace files when asked
View attachment 3952216
5.inside game folder go to ->Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0 w DLC w Uncen MODed\BepInEx\plugins
Thats where most mods files are located after installation(which usually is either draging mod contents to game folder or this plugin folder)
You can delete the mods you dont want or change the extension so it isnt recognized by the game or mod manager
6. run the game by clicking MonsterBlackMarket.exe it should open 2 windows, ignore the second one and go to the game window
7. click f5 to open the modmanager and proceed to disable and configure the mods then save changes at the top
8. close and open the game again for the changes to work

Flannan guide on the previous post has more details
Ok so I did the tits mod v2b and on the game it say tits mod the only thing i did was extract tits v2b and I followed the steps on it and I just overrided the data with tits

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
HMMM Is it the mc a blue hair female? Japanese game? Where she serve the goblin demon lord.
Don't think so? There was half translated cyrillic sometimes and I think the story was very very barebones. But feel free to post the name of that game.

pliugbr

May 17, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
is there a newer version of this mod pack or of complex? all my female sprites have rams horns, in new games and in old save game market

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is there a newer version of this mod pack or of complex? all my female sprites have rams horns, in new games and in old save game market
There is no new version of the mod pack after v13. There is a newer version of complex breeding, but it's intended to work with older version of BepInEx, and thus can't be made to work with the modpack without understanding how modding works.

Having rams horns on everyone is strange, I do not have this problem with this version of modpack.

Random_user8

Aug 22, 2024
Hello,
Thx for this
I've think i was Following good tuto but in the main title, when i press F5: nothing.
i've see the topic in signature and i've delete the two mods.
I've red lines:

[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity 2020.3.37f1
[Info : Preloader] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.17020
[Info : Preloader] Supports SRE: False
[Message: Preloader] Preloader started
[Fatal : Preloader] Could not run preloader!
[Fatal : Preloader] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.Utils.MonoAssemblyHelper' threw an exception. ---> System.EntryPointNotFoundException: No matching entry point found for imageOpen in BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.Utils.MonoAssemblyHelper
at MonoMod.Utils.DynDll.InternalResolveDynDllImports (System.Type type, System.Object instance, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] mappings) [0x0018d] in <2cfa3b2906354f86af57fb6b484d863f>:0
at MonoMod.Utils.DynDll.ResolveDynDllImports (System.Type type, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] mappings) [0x00000] in <2cfa3b2906354f86af57fb6b484d863f>:0
at BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.Utils.MonoAssemblyHelper..cctor () [0x0002f] in <238353e7c6e7407190ba55b00dbba40f>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.RuntimeFixes.UnityPatches.LoadFilePrefix (System.String __0, System.Reflection.Assembly& __result) [0x0000f] in <238353e7c6e7407190ba55b00dbba40f>:0
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom (System.String assemblyFile) [0x00005] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Core.Patching.AssemblyPatcher.AddPatchersFromDirectory (System.String directory) [0x0006c] in <ce899b451996417592208c1602343bb3>:0
at BepInEx.Unity.Mono.Preloader.UnityPreloader.Run () [0x00245] in <238353e7c6e7407190ba55b00dbba40f>:0

one parts of the modifications have reach their goals : slaves have news outifts.
can people can explain where i was wrong?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hello,
Thx for this
I've think i was Following good tuto but in the main title, when i press F5: nothing.
i've see the topic in signature and i've delete the two mods.
I've red lines:
can people can explain where i was wrong?
Can you give us a screenshot of your folder with this game?

Random_user8

Aug 22, 2024
Hello, i've train again step by step the modding tutorial.
all the name of files are the sames.
My computeur is an windows 11 and I think it's an part of problem because and on red lines i can read it windows 10.
I don't have install the file 3 TitsV2bModForMBM20160PublicTest this time, and the problem arrived again.
F5 doesn't work on the main title, but F5 refresh this page.
Thx for your respond

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hello, i've train again step by step the modding tutorial.
all the name of files are the sames.
My computeur is an windows 11 and I think it's an part of problem because and on red lines i can read it windows 10.
I don't have install the file 3 TitsV2bModForMBM20160PublicTest this time, and the problem arrived again.
F5 doesn't work on the main title, but F5 refresh this page.
Thx for your respond
Please make sure your game is located in a directory with a short path without strange symbols.
Definitely do not put it into your desktop!

If that does not help, you'll have to wait for somebody smarter. I don't think windows 11 is the problem, otherwise we would have many more complaints.

Reactions: rKnight

Random_user8

Aug 22, 2024
Please make sure your game is located in a directory with a short path without strange symbols.

Hello, ok i try to located my game directely and my desktop (other ssd) , it's work, great!
i don't know where are short path without strange symbols, whatever :)
Thanks.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

Hello, ok i try to located my game directely and my desktop (other ssd) , it's work, great!
i don't know where are short path without strange symbols, whatever :)
Thanks.
I have a feeling we did not understand each other, but it's good that the game is working for you now.

Reactions: Random_user8

rumantsharma

Jul 9, 2021
Here is the save data for easy 164 days, getting crazy with breeding and brothel;)
V2.0.16.0 save, all the saves you need combined , each save is different, check each save,
i tried all the layout settings, i collected all the special slaves and saved them seperately in my estate.

Reactions: stever and flannan

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
I remember some half translated russian one from several years back.
A cartoony rpg one in which you controlled a women/half demon whatever that could create offspring with the various monsters on the map who themselves could create hybrid creatures. I sadly don't remember the name of it.
I admit that if the game is in 2D, I would also be very interested ^^"

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes