hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
I'm trying the complex mods bredding for dummies (i installed the version of bepiex with the windows in game with mods, i hope it's the last version), I admit I have trouble understanding some things, and I have searched on the forum and read the guide, I still do not understand...
How can we enlarge size womb? I read that it was with training, but most girls become sterile before being able to have it. The tentacle room allows to reduce the size(what use?) like reducing the size of the chest "drain breast size" or "drain size womb" or else, I have "enlarge size womb -8", but the negative value does not inspire confidence and for the moment I have had no results with it...
is there also a possibility of accelerating the speed of reproduction? sex with the player character is slow, it is terrifying... it does not give any bonuses does it?
And finally, what is the Vitale storage indication of the tentacle room for? it is still at 0 in all my rooms, what is the point and how do I fill them?

Thanks in advance! :)
Womb size is through repeated pregnancies. Tentacle egg pregnancies work just as well as normal pregnancies. If you are worried about them not being able to give birth due to max births, there are ovary restoration potions available on the store sometimes. You can also make them later on with the alchemy gubbins.

Drain Breast Size and Drain Womb Size are related to the tentacle storage. You get a point for everything you drain, which you can then use to add essences i.e (with the other upgrades you can roll for tentacle rooms).

Accelerating speed, iirc Sacred and Feral essences increase copulation speed, making it much faster to get to climax.

As for player character, it's mainly a flavour thing (or in case you got the mansion before you got the brothel). The advantage of breeding with human characters is that it lets you quickly multiply high essence girls. Got one with Sacred 5 Elemental 6 from a regular breeding? Toss her in the brothel or to your player character and gets a bunch of girls with those essences.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Yes please! I would love to play with the longer days + whatever else you're modifying.

EDIT: In particular can you figure any way to adjust the slave girl stats of CB or CB for Dummies? Some of them need a big rebalance (why use anything but Imps and Goblins to start out when they have the best stats and lowest costs?)
Iirc you could adjust what the essences give in the CB for Dummies menu. So if Demonic-based girls are notably better, scale down demonic's boni?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Yes please! I would love to play with the longer days + whatever else you're modifying.

EDIT: In particular can you figure any way to adjust the slave girl stats of CB or CB for Dummies? Some of them need a big rebalance (why use anything but Imps and Goblins to start out when they have the best stats and lowest costs?)
I'll probably share game build here when I feel like it's stable enough. Just like Night of Revenge build of the game.

As for rebalancing of the Complex Breeding. I don't think it's a bad idea, honestly, but I would need suggestions for that and I also don't do a plugin for a plugin. I'm basically editing closed-source mod without permission at this point, since we don't hear from author of CB.
There also will be changes to main game files, like editing time of day for example. So these parameters will be written in original files, not in customizable plugin form.
Also, if there's a direct link for latest 0.5.0.18 I wouldn't mind to check it out and maybe port 0.5.0.18 additions to 0.5.0.17 which was ported to newer BepInEx6 too.

To give you a rough idea of how rebalancing of the mod will look like:

MermaidSpecsExample.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonman1818

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm trying the complex mods bredding for dummies (i installed the version of bepiex with the windows in game with mods, i hope it's the last version), I admit I have trouble understanding some things, and I have searched on the forum and read the guide, I still do not understand...
When you're speaking about the guide, are you referring to the complex breeding guide in my signature? If not, it might help you.

How can we enlarge size womb? I read that it was with training, but most girls become sterile before being able to have it.
Yes, enlarging wombs through breeding is a complicated process that will probably take multiple generations. It is easier to do on girls with higher birth limits. And as another post has said, birth limit restoration potions help. Using tentacle rooms is much easier.

The tentacle room allows to reduce the size(what use?) like reducing the size of the chest "drain breast size" or "drain size womb" or else, I have "enlarge size womb -8", but the negative value does not inspire confidence and for the moment I have had no results with it...
And finally, what is the Vitale storage indication of the tentacle room for? it is still at 0 in all my rooms, what is the point and how do I fill them?
Tentacle rooms in CB have their own resource - vitale storage. It is shared across all rooms. By letting tentacles drain essences and sizes, the storage is increased by indicated value. Then you can use tentacle rooms with positive qualities to spend that vitale and improve the slaves you want. So "enlarge size womb -8" means it will spend 8 vitale from the storage to enlarge wombs. If you don't have enough vitale, it will not work.

is there also a possibility of accelerating the speed of reproduction? sex with the player character is slow, it is terrifying... it does not give any bonuses does it?
In the base game, rooms could be improved for faster sex. But I think it's no longer available in Complex Breeding. Because making the game play for longer was pretty much the whole point of the mod.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
In the beginning, Elves are good milk producers. Fairies can be bred from them relatively easily, and are even better. Since milk is your main source of income in the beginning, starting with elves is a solid choice.
Goblins aren't actually good, they are just cheap workforce. In particular, their birth limits are quite bad, unless compensated with demonic essence. Imps aren't much different from goblins, except that their birth limits aren't as bad.

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
When you're speaking about the guide, are you referring to the complex breeding guide in my signature? If not, it might help you.
Yes, it's your guide ^^ thanks for the explanations, I really didn't understand how the tentacles worked !
I played until day 30 and I'm really taking my time, I only have humans, goblins, orcs and hobgoblins for the moment, so I hadn't seen the effects of sacred essences for example. And yes I use medicine for the ovaries but I'm poor, I have trouble maintaining my business xD

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
Another question for complex breeding : If a slave is sterile, can she still be drained by the tentacles (tits, wombs or essence)? And she is corrupted ? I feel like once it's corrupted, nothing happens anymore.

The conditions to have a new species (example: demonic essence 7) must be met by the mother, the father or both?

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Another question for complex breeding : If a slave is sterile, can she still be drained by the tentacles (tits, wombs or essence)? And she is corrupted ? I feel like once it's corrupted, nothing happens anymore.

The conditions to have a new species (example: demonic essence 7) must be met by the mother, the father or both?
Not sure about sterile. But with max corruption, tentacles should still work.

The conditions for a new species must be met by the mother only. Not by the child and not by the father.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
In the beginning, Elves are good milk producers. Fairies can be bred from them relatively easily, and are even better. Since milk is your main source of income in the beginning, starting with elves is a solid choice.
Goblins aren't actually good, they are just cheap workforce. In particular, their birth limits are quite bad, unless compensated with demonic essence. Imps aren't much different from goblins, except that their birth limits aren't as bad.
That's true, I did forget about the milk side of things!

Reactions: flannan

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
Here is the save data for easy 164 days, getting crazy with breeding and brothel;)
V2.0.16.0 save, all the saves you need combined , each save is different, check each save,
i tried all the layout settings, i collected all the special slaves and saved them seperately in my estate.
Thank you! But looks like HaremCG2 isnt working...

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
How to get a minotaur and Salamander?
i didn't know how to get Minotaur and salamander how do i get it
you have to "dispose" of the slaves and monsters at the elf (she will kill them), you will have to buy a lot of them
View attachment 3878562
Warning: if its affinity is low it will often tend to go into pause after a certain amount of disposals!
View attachment 3878566
Complete all his achievements.

through this you will obtain various resources including the "original DNA".
View attachment 3878561
just use it in the dragonid's tank and in a short time the chosen species will grow

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes