Oneknightboi

May 16, 2020
Hello, so i'm sure this question has been asked many times before but i've been unable to find a clear answer yet. Is there a mod that makes it so you can use the npcs just like the slaves? placing them in monster rooms and breeding them and such? or is such a thing even possible?

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Hello, so i'm sure this question has been asked many times before but i've been unable to find a clear answer yet. Is there a mod that makes it so you can use the npcs just like the slaves? placing them in monster rooms and breeding them and such? or is such a thing even possible?
no

ender108

Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to resolve this error of Bepinex? I try to play with the mod pack. My game is still running, but the mod pack is not working even I press F5 when in-game. image_2023-11-02_171315656.png

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Which places in for Dummies do I have to change to make more women generated and so that the generation rate of high-rank monsters is higher?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Which places in for Dummies do I have to change to make more women generated and so that the generation rate of high-rank monsters is higher?
Start from "same species female offspring computation type", and use one of the two values that follow it.
I am not sure it will actually improve chances of evolution of new types.

Can anyone post a complete save with Complex Breeding (all breeds obtained)?
I have two breeds left. And I probably wouldn't even attempt breeding dracoliches.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Start from "same species female offspring computation type", and use one of the two values that follow it.
I am not sure it will actually improve chances of evolution of new types.

I have two breeds left. And I probably wouldn't even attempt breeding dracoliches.
send it to me

Kurotsubaki

Mar 6, 2019
anyone have a recommendation similar to this? or at least have pregnant scene and if possible, birthing scene. even more so if the children actually have a purpose

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes