Papajohns26

May 15, 2021
I have no idea how to get the Rune ending. I've tried making nothing but tentacle rooms and breeding the special fox for the trait and there's no way to get enough essence for 100 rooms and brainwash everyone. Am i missing something

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have no idea how to get the Rune ending. I've tried making nothing but tentacle rooms and breeding the special fox for the trait and there's no way to get enough essence for 100 rooms and brainwash everyone. Am i missing something
Sell the eggs to Rune. Rune pays 50 essence for each, or something like that.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
100 rooms, NPCs brainwashed and tentacle eggs sold for gold.

DeuZ100

Oct 20, 2022
You need to brainwash all NPCs, make 50 tentacle rooms make 55 just in case and sell 100 tentacle eggs to amelia
Screenshot.png

the best way to get essence is corrupting new girls(once they are level 5 they only give essence when giving birth) so you can either:
1.buy new 3 slaves and call the dealer to refresh 3 new slaves
2.take the 3 new slaves to the corrupting capsules or let the pixies take them
3.sell the 3 corrupted slaves
4.repeat step 1 2 and 3

OR the semi automatic way is to

1.simplify the brothel to glory hole rooms in vaginal sex or vip rooms
2.make 6 delivery rooms to below the brothel
3.make 6 slave cages below brothel and lots of corrupting capsules(the ones made by barbara)
4. let the pixies automatically give birth to lots of new slaves and corrupt them
5. keep selling corrupted slaves

for this to work you need many slaves with big womb, multiple pregnancy and high birth count. the dwarf princess that amelia gives you should work to fill up the brothel.
the process should be, take dwarf to corrupt capsule>make her give birth(yourself or brothel works)>give one special loli the furry milk until she gets multi preg trait>take super loli to corrupt capsule>make her give birth to 9~12 super lolis> corrupt them all> fill the brothel with super lolis

ideally you want to start with barbara(blaksmith take the 3 last perks to make one corrupting capsule each 5 upgrades so you have enough)>brothel sister>pixies girl by this point you should have everything set up so you only need to upgrade pixie girl to max and get 1 pixie each 5 dismantles of monsters or slaves

Last edited:

Papajohns26

May 15, 2021
1724162331491.png
Wait why is mine different? Lol I had no idea you could sell the eggs to Rune, I have thousands. I thought you had to just farm essence from the girls. That's so much easier, thanks.

Reactions: flannan

Anzeke

Sep 12, 2021
I remember some half translated russian one from several years back.
A cartoony rpg one in which you controlled a women/half demon whatever that could create offspring with the various monsters on the map who themselves could create hybrid creatures. I sadly don't remember the name of it.
HMMM Is it the mc a blue hair female? Japanese game? Where she serve the goblin demon lord.

Deadsnow

Jun 18, 2024
I have no idea how do I download mod pack and get it to run for the life of me I can't figure this out I figured out on the tits mod v2 and that all I can do idk how to install it or do I extract it idk i need help 20240821_015445.jpg

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 3949791
Wait why is mine different?
What is written in "clear conditions" depends on the translation you're using. There are at least 3 English translations. You seem to be using a fan translation linked in the opening.
The Japanese translation for the current version states you need 50 tentacle rooms, and to sell 100 tentacle eggs. And so does official English translation. But of course, this does not guarantee it's true.

DeuZ100

Oct 20, 2022
I have no idea how do I download mod pack and get it to run for the life of me I can't figure this out I figured out on the tits mod v2 and that all I can do idk how to install it or do I extract it idk i need help
I can only help you with what I have tested myself and Im no expert
File 1 is main unmodded game you get from this site here link to main game Monster Black Market [v2.0.16.0 DLC] [file1]
File 2 is the modpack you can see in the same post link to modpack post in this thread [file2]
File 3 is the tits mod file i also got from this site Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b [file3]

File 1 is (Monster_Black_Market_V2.0.16.0_w_DLC_w_Uncen.rar)
File 2 is (BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File 3 is (TitsV2bModForMBM20160PublicTest.7z)

Following the instructions on each post you should do the following:
1.in a new folder extract a clean version of File 1 the main game
2.then open file2 and file3
3.open the main game folder and drag the contents of file3->"TitsV2b..." choose to replace files when asked
4.wait for step 3 to complte then do the same as step3 for file2->"BepInEx_b670..." also replace files when asked
Screenshot 4455.png
5.inside game folder go to ->Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0 w DLC w Uncen MODed\BepInEx\plugins
Thats where most mods files are located after installation(which usually is either draging mod contents to game folder or this plugin folder)
You can delete the mods you dont want or change the extension so it isnt recognized by the game or mod manager
6. run the game by clicking MonsterBlackMarket.exe it should open 2 windows, ignore the second one and go to the game window
7. click f5 to open the modmanager and proceed to disable and configure the mods then save changes at the top
8. close and open the game again for the changes to work

Flannan guide on the previous post has more details

Reactions: Deadsnow

DeuZ100

Oct 20, 2022
What is written in "clear conditions" depends on the translation you're using. There are at least 3 English translations. You seem to be using a fan translation linked in the opening.
The Japanese translation for the current version states you need 50 tentacle rooms, and to sell 100 tentacle eggs. And so does official English translation. But of course, this does not guarantee it's true.
I made a run on master with 55 tentacle rooms and brainwashed nps and only had to sell 100 eggs to get the rune ending

Reactions: flannan

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
I guess I'm not updating Rooms Upgrade cheat to work with Complex Breeding, I just can't force myself to play through it to understand changes done (if any) to Room Upgrades mechanic to see what else I should tweak in my own code to not ruin the mod. So without someones else save file, I just can't get to collecting info stage.
Funniest part - at this point I'm not sure it's even conflict with each other much, but since we patching same function, I do think some things can break.

DeuZ100

Oct 20, 2022

Potiblagueur

Dec 28, 2022
Helloooo ! :) I'm fucking love this game, I'm working on a french translation of the game, and on a "very hard" difficulty : i want to change the cost per day of all the monsters and girls, but for that, i need to overwrite the original data i suppose. I read quite a few pages on this forum, and I understood that what I was looking for was in the data.unity3d file. problem: it is not a text file that opens and edits like the chaotic market mods. Could someone explain to me how I should go about this? Do I necessarily have to install unity to modify it? I tried file extractors, without success, either I didn't understand, or it's the wrong method...
Thanks in advance :)

Another question: before wanting to do this, I tried to increase the maintenance cost with the bonus and penalty traits, but with reproduction, the traits was transmitted, and I had goblins which cost more than 300 per day now, there is no limit to certain trait values like life or upkeep cost?

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
i provided some saves earlier, its in vainilla tho or what would you need, i may be able to help you
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-14587624
Ye, I finished Vanilla game and designed cheat tool for Vanila Post game to avoid clicking for 30m to make rooms match the idea.
I just can't be bothered enough to get to Complex Breeding Mod far enough to unlock Upgrades there and see if anything changed in room upgrading, do testing etc. So far it seems my mod overrides changes and apply Vanilla upgrades. If this is enough and nothing corrupts - great, otherwise... Welp, without modded savefile or real request for help I'll just skip it for time being.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ye, I finished Vanilla game and designed cheat tool for Vanila Post game to avoid clicking for 30m to make rooms match the idea.
I just can't be bothered enough to get to Complex Breeding Mod far enough to unlock Upgrades there and see if anything changed in room upgrading, do testing etc. So far it seems my mod overrides changes and apply Vanilla upgrades. If this is enough and nothing corrupts - great, otherwise... Welp, without modded savefile or real request for help I'll just skip it for time being.
Okay, i managed to dig out where I shared my old save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12114293

It uses in Complex Breeding For Dummies and Easy Mode, and it still took me hundreds of in-game days to discover most of the species.

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes