LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You seem to have missed the "upgrades" button. Amelia's series of upgrades are all about unlocking different kinds of slaves and monsters.
Thank you very much for pointing out the upgrades tab for me. I will definitely utilize it later today when I have time to play it.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You seem to have missed the "upgrades" button. Amelia's series of upgrades are all about unlocking different kinds of slaves and monsters.
Please help me.
I am playing the Complex Breeding mod and i dont get royels in the Brothel. I am on Day 300.
I did a little bit of game time just now, so I have a quick question. After you pay off your debt to the named NPCs, can you still recruit them into your brothel after the debt has been payed off? Or do you have to max out their affection before it's time to pay off the debt?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I did a little bit of game time just now, so I have a quick question. After you pay off your debt to the named NPCs, can you still recruit them into your brothel after the debt has been payed off? Or do you have to max out their affection before it's time to pay off the debt?
You can keep playing after 50 days are over. I have yet to play a game where I did not have enough time to max out their affection, so I'm not familiar with what changes at that point.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Shancealot

Mar 20, 2021
When I try to brainwash, it says Trying to get a girl without a home, how do I get one, or what am I supposed to do?

Nevermind, I am an idiot.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
how do i make the minotaur and salamander to impregnate my girls
You have to unlock the draconic loli who does alchemy and gene modding. Click on the big green tube and if you have any genetic material that is all purpose keep scrolling through till you get minos and salamanders.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You can keep playing after 50 days are over. I have yet to play a game where I did not have enough time to max out their affection, so I'm not familiar with what changes at that point.
Thanks for the conversation. Now I can work towards paying off the debt first without worrying about deadlines for romancing the named NPCs.

EDIT: Also, how do I buy Minotaurs and Salamanders?

50 is long enough if you know what youre doing. im mostly finished everything in day 35 ( having all monster and slave/unique slave with max stat, getting 100% favorability with all girl, and 40 tentacles room with all the eggs i need if i want to do the hypnotize ending ) i can do 30 but too lazy with the micromanagment of the early game.

ive been tinkering with the game for quite some time and i found the best strat is the furry strat.

1. buy the inu furry (dog girl) as fast as you can preferably the one with big tits, get her pregnant and start milking her (the special traits of inu furry is that it has a chance restore her milk capacity to full when its empty so all you got to do is take it in and out of the milking room until you trigger the trait ( the milking animation has to play for it to be working ) and then feed the milk to the slave girls ( the furry milk gives trait that allows slave to get pregnant with 2 or 3 child and allow us to get more money fast) be sure to give 30-50 milk because the trait given has a random chance to be selected among other beneficial traits, u can also sell the milk if youre struggling in early game

2. buy the usagi furry ( bunny girl ) for the breeding session ( special trait of the usagi furry is that it has 2 womb ( if normally the monster failed to impregnant a girl usagi has a +1 chance to get pregnant, basically when other species have only 1 time to determined after ejaculation wether she is pregnant or not, usagi has 2 ( its like throwing 2 dice even if you fail the first throw but succeed the second one you still get the pregnancy ) this is great because of the poor conception rate on early game, and also usagi furry has the highest number of birth cap on all species, making you able to use them until mid game without needing to refeed milk to a new slave

2a. its not realy important but if you want to be more efficient with money be sure to breed your monster with hitsuji furry ( sheep girl ) to lower maintenance cost of the monsters ( you can lower it to 5 ) lets say you have 4 goblin normaly it cost 160 gold per day of maintenance cost but after continuous breeding with hitsuji furry you can get it to 20 gold per day( we use hitsuji furry because of the high birth cap (2nd highest) and its unlocked with usagi furry ) very good mid-late game when you have minotaur and salamander

3. be sure to unlock flora first on day 10 ( the elf with glasses ) to help you automanage and get material from dismantling, and unlock niel ( loli dragon ) on day 15 so you can start getting origin dna early on to create SUPER SLAVE ( breeding time and health drained is the most important stats to get the rest can be fixed with milk ) and BIG monster ( minotaur and salamander ) with some luck and vigorous breeding you will have a production machine of 5 sec breeding time monster on day 19-20 with all the monster species unlocked

4. unlock sena and lena ( sheep girls ) so you can start the brothels for their favorability and easy access to multiply your SUPER slave ( be sure to upgrade the borthel so you can have sex without getting disease ), we unlock barbara ( dwarf girl ) last because the others are more important.

5. on day 25 you will have all the monster ready and your brothels filling up leaving you with free time and a lot of gold, all you need to do is to max the favorabilty of the girls

- Amilia ( big boob milf ), Flora ( elf with glasses ) and Barbara (dwarf girl )

by now you would have sell and dismantle most monster but if you havent, you got your breeding machine ready for that. The slaves is the only thing we need to do, so unlock alll the species from the upgrade tab and buy all of them in bulk, after buying them be sure to put them on the consulting room ( the dwarf girl special room ) before dismantling them with flora ( flora has limits of 14 slave per day, more than that she will be unavailable for 1.5 days so be sure to not past her limit ) this way you can raise favorabilty of 3 girls in short time

- sena and lena ( sheep girls )

deactivate the upgrade that allows you to have sex without getting disease and buy condoms and love gel so your costumers use them, dont forget to buy the cosmetic potion when its available ( its limited to 5 per day with upgrades ) aside from the cosmetic potions you can just leave it in the background while you focus on amilia flora and barbara

- niel ( loli dragon )

by now you would have all the ingredients you need for making all her product from rasing amilia flora and barbara favorability so just make 3 of them each, you can get veneral disease buy buying hitsuji furry ( sheep girls ) and put the in the same room as monster, their health will go down on their own and shell be dead in no time, put her in shower room and let her rot, after the room is contaminated just put the girls there and dismantle them for the ingredient, for the creation favorabilty you can just use all the origin dna you had from doing all the dismantling for flora ( be sure to upgrade the making time so you can get the favorabily faster, human and goblin has 0 second making time at max upgrade and you already have 2/3 of big monster after making minotaur and salamander so all you need to do is to make 1 more and youre done )

6. as for the tentacles just put the small furry in them as they have the highest birth cap and make more tentacles room until youre comfortable, you need to sell 100 tentacles egg and have all the girls hypnotized for the rune ending

some tentacles tips

- you can give eggs to demon girl to get esscense, 1 egg = 50 esscense
- corrupting girls give you esscense, so while putting girls in the consulting room ( dwarf girl special room ) you can get a lot of esscense
- girls you leave here will be taken care of the tentacles so you can mostly ignore them until they become Infertile ( this also can be fixed by using the unique sheep girl you get from dwarf girl that has 20% chance to reset her birth count so the process becomes fully automatic, this also work with monsters and slaves ( as for monster and slaves you can check the auto sell from the pixie menu to automaticly sell all their offspring making it full auto )
Is this the best walkthrough/strategy for the game? I fucked up a run because I couldn't get a salamander in time. So I'm going to try again.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
EDIT: Also, how do I buy Minotaurs and Salamanders?
You don't. They are extinct monsters that can't be bought from a shop. You have to engineer your own in a lab. You'll also need a butcher to provide ingredients for the lab.
Before you start, I recommend you to max out DNA drop rate at the butcher, and big monster growth time at the lab via upgrades.

Is this the best walkthrough/strategy for the game? I fucked up a run because I couldn't get a salamander in time. So I'm going to try again.
Well, it is certainly much more efficient than the way I do things. My playstyle focuses too much on breeding the perfect specimens.

Reactions: rocky19141

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
You don't. They are extinct monsters that can't be bought from a shop. You have to engineer your own in a lab. You'll also need a butcher to provide ingredients for the lab.
Before you start, I recommend you to max out DNA drop rate at the butcher, and big monster growth time at the lab via upgrades.

Well, it is certainly much more efficient than the way I do things. My playstyle focuses too much on breeding the perfect specimens.
After much trial and error, I was able to wing it thanks to your help as well as the various guides. So thank you for that. You know when the Succubus can brainwash an NPC at 666? Which NPCs are they for? The Business Partners or the unique NPCs like Not Tsuki Uzaki? Can you get sex scenes with the special slaves?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After much trial and error, I was able to wing it thanks to your help as well as the various guides. So thank you for that. You know when the Succubus can brainwash an NPC at 666? Which NPCs are they for? The Business Partners or the unique NPCs like Not Tsuki Uzaki? Can you get sex scenes with the special slaves?
the business partners, get their friendship up to 100% and the Succubus will tip them over the edge to fuckbuddies

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks. Also, how do you farm venereal disease DNA?
open your brothel, don't buy condoms, when someone gets infected break them down for parts, it'll spread to others in the same room, and can spread to other rooms.
(you'll know who is infected by the red or yellow circle with the exclamation mark (!)

Pretty sure if you leave corpses in a room for long enough it'll become ground zero for disease.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
open your brothel, don't buy condoms, when someone gets infected break them down for parts, it'll spread to others in the same room, and can spread to other rooms.
(you'll know who is infected by the red or yellow circle with the exclamation mark (!)

Pretty sure if you leave corpses in a room for long enough it'll become ground zero for disease.
I'm trying to unlock the last companion. These screenshots are what I need in order to complete the task. How should I go about farming for each item? I've already upgraded my brothel to the point they give out condoms automatically. Is there a way to create a condom-free quarantine?

EDIT: Also, how do I install this fancy penthouse shown in the third picture in my brothel? Do I have to max out the affection for everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrbeer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm trying to unlock the last companion. These screenshots are what I need in order to complete the task. How should I go about farming for each item? I've already upgraded my brothel to the point they give out condoms automatically. Is there a way to create a condom-free quarantine?
I think the red hearts in hymen recovery are Human pheromone, the purple ones in health recovery are Dwarf Hearts, the middle ones in the Disease recovery are diseases, the things to the right of those are from the sheep furry (usagi??), the white splats on the left of most of them are Goblin semen, I think you can collect this when you clean rooms, but also if you reclaim a slave that has been fucked (just don't let them shower first)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a way to create a condom-free quarantine?
If the sterilization gate is installed, there is a button near it to disable it.
If you have condoms - don't buy them for a while, and they'll run out and the visitors will start going raw.

How should I go about farming for each item?
Hover over ingredients. It will show the name of the item. Which should tell you what it comes from.

EDIT: Also, how do I install this fancy penthouse shown in the third picture in my brothel? Do I have to max out the affection for everyone?
Rooms available above-ground depend on your reputation. Reputation is seen in the middle-left of the upper edge of the screen.
There should be 6 different visitor rooms available, in the rough order of appearance:
Glory holes (from the start)
Paizuri rooms (no chance of pregnancy)
Bestiality rooms (slaves can get pregnant from horses with the same conditions as with big monsters, but the horses are automatically sold off)
VIP rooms (for regular sex)
Birth show rooms (which only host births from above-ground rooms)
VVIP rooms (last)

I think VVIP rooms is the "penthouse" you're asking about. They're the fanciest, and have 2 slaves pamper one customer.

Hmm... looking at your picture, the room isn't available in the brothel. It exists only in your personal estate, specifically for sex with brainwashed colleagues.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think VVIP rooms is the "penthouse" you're asking about. They're the fanciest, and have 2 slaves pamper one customer.

Hmm... looking at your picture, the room isn't available in the brothel. It exists only in your personal estate, specifically for sex with brainwashed colleagues.
Na I think he's talking about the suite where all your professional playmates gather in the bottom right of your mansion

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
the business partners, get their friendship up to 100% and the Succubus will tip them over the edge to fuckbuddies
Buy the player mansion for 50,000gold, it's the greyed out halfcircle in the middle your menu bar
Na I think he's talking about the suit where all your proffessional playmates gather in the bottom right of your mansion
Thanks. Also, I got one more thing to unlock. Which ones are the fertility medication? Is it the Ovum Recover Injection?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
top of the second image you posted #6,784
Body fluids, human pheromones, Rabbit Furry Womb DNA
Thanks for the help. I think I lost Sylvia (Tsuki Uzaki Cowgirl) and Karen (Thieft Wolf Girl) in the STD outbreak I caused for scientific experiments. Is there anyway to get them back? Or am I shit out of luck? I also failed to unlock these harem endings in the 2nd pic. What would be the best strats for keeping unique slave NPCs safe as well as unlocking the harem scenes? I would be fine with a full save separate from my own if need be.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes