bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterCollege-0.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Gorak the Orc

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.4
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
How do you make the girls join your harem? It shows me the harem button but is greyed out and I cant choose it.

Jun 13, 2018
How do you make the girls join your harem? It shows me the harem button but is greyed out and I cant choose it.
i'm not sure, BUT if you chose ALL the romantic style choices throughout the game, BUT taking the call when the werewolf is making out with you in her dorm....basically you are rejecting one sexual encounter for another sexual encouner.....

Reactions: bronze189

Gorak the Orc

Jan 14, 2018
i'm not sure, BUT if you chose ALL the romantic style choices throughout the game, BUT taking the call when the werewolf is making out with you in her dorm....basically you are rejecting one sexual encounter for another sexual encouner.....
Oh so does that mean I have to accept every Romance Option? Would make sense thou.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Displayme

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Are there any sexual scenes with Dragomira or not yet?
I stopped at chapter 6, due to technical problems

Jun 13, 2018
guys, this is a GAME where MC is a WEREWOLF.....i'm sorry, but reality is THE LAST THING THAT MAKES SENSE! SOOOO.....do the UNREAL THING and romance/fuck ALL POSSIBLE LI'S!!!! i've noticed that this game in particular has choices grayed out an entire chapter or 2 AFTER you've made a choice! frankly, there is NO WAY currently to see/experience ALL content on 1 playthru.....i'd advise make a save EACH time you make a choice.....

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes