Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I searched for this thread and was honestly unable to find it. Someone should do one of those bump threads I keep seeing around here.
When you're looking for a game's thread, you should check the "search titles only" box, or else you'll get a lot of "games like X" results. Although even then, it's kind of silly that the thread is like the 7th result.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
March Status Report 2024

No game update yet, while I'd likely be perfectly fine releasing it now or soon [it still requires testing/fixing], there is some content I want to add that I think will help make the update feel more complete, to me at least.

Aside from spending some time fixing more general bugs and adding in some more QoL's, Elena's new art is now officially in for the next update, and there has been a small tweak to her sparkling expression as well by Jiffic. And of course more of the Ero's district has been filled out as well, it primarily being a place with conversations and shopping compared to combat and challenges, just to set proper expectations for when the update hits.
Additionally prior to the weekend I thought tomorrow was the 31's not the 1st, so I'll see if I can do something for 'that' or not.

Taxes this year have also been rather time consuming, moreso than expected, and still on going, but definitely important even if I'd much rather work on the game than deal with it.

New items and shopping aside from the last status report mentioned, there is also new food perks you can attain from some of the restaurants in the Ero's district, which contain a short fluff scenes for fun each, over being a larger building like the Vivian's tavern being more of a tangible location in the town for comparison. So I hope people look forward to that. :D

I'm not sure atm when the update will be released, but once the building I am next working on is at a point I am happy with I will release the update.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
There's currently a bunch of things being worked on at the same time - there's a rework to a newer version of Ren'Py, and there's the Next Big Content Update in the form of the capital. It'll be a while.
Hopefully that rework of Ren'Py can improve performance, In few fight, my fps drops to the point where I have to wait couple of seconds to load.

g0o_o0g

May 25, 2022
Could someone link me the latest version of the game/mods? I keep getting the outdated files for each of them.

TRizzle

Feb 18, 2021
"it primarily being a place with conversations and shopping compared to combat and challenges, just to set proper expectations for when the update hits."

Bummer. It feels like it's been a very long time since we've gotten any significant combat encounters with new characters. The last combat update was what, the mimic rework? I think that was almost a year ago, and the one before that was a single fight as well with Perpetua (as a boss).

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Hopefully that rework of Ren'Py can improve performance, In few fight, my fps drops to the point where I have to wait couple of seconds to load.
What are you playing on? My 3090/5800x3d have had no issues.

"it primarily being a place with conversations and shopping compared to combat and challenges, just to set proper expectations for when the update hits."

Bummer. It feels like it's been a very long time since we've gotten any significant combat encounters with new characters. The last combat update was what, the mimic rework? I think that was almost a year ago, and the one before that was a single fight as well with Perpetua (as a boss).
Set your expectations to the floor and expect glacial, nigh imperceptible progress and you won't be disappointed again in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight
May 15, 2018
I took another look and found a 2023 version made for v25.6. Maybe it will work.

If this updated mod also errors, then we're just out of luck.
That one seems to be working fine, thanks alot

I had the same issue with some older mods, the dev told me that meta.json is not necessary but will give error messages (as you've probably noticed). I tried downloading one of my fave mods fresh and it worked just fine afterwards.
Yeah also found out that the old version did work for the most part, but it flashed errors every so often
Specially in battles

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Could I have 2 questions about the gameplay?

1/ How do you get the submissive scenes with the girls? For example, when I encountered the ninja girl, she offers the foot worship option. However, it seems that the game just displays dialogue without triggering any foot scene.

2/ How do you win the third floor of Ushiris? She's weak against holy moves, but I can't find where to learn those moves and if there's any trick

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Could I have 2 questions about the gameplay?

1/ How do you get the submissive scenes with the girls? For example, when I encountered the ninja girl, she offers the foot worship option. However, it seems that the game just displays dialogue without triggering any foot scene.

2/ How do you win the third floor of Ushiris? She's weak against holy moves, but I can't find where to learn those moves and if there's any trick
1: Most scenes don't have CGs, just text.
2: There are only two holy moves, the headpat which is a joke move and the whip which you get from Lillian after seeing all her dialogue and then answering her questions correctly when she gives you a quiz. You don't need to defeat Ushris though, she runs away after about ten turns, so just focus on defence. You don't have to defeat any of the girls in the labyrinth, just get through their mazes.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes