Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Wet Dreams, a new Femdom and Energy Drain focused mod that adds a new mini-dungeon encounter to the Mystic Forest, is now out! For those interested in dastardly succubi draining all of their energy only. Some restrictions (of your balls) may apply. Please sleep with obsessive succubi responsibly.
played it and loved it, any hopes for an update?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
played it and loved it, any hopes for an update?
Glad to hear you enjoyed the mod! I've updated it to 1.5 to fix a bugged skill someone found, so if you already downloaded it you should do so again. I added some content for Mistress Shizu encounter as a sweetener.

The mod is otherwise considered content complete for the moment. Femdom isn't usually my thing, as my other mod content can attest to, but someone commissioned me to make this one. I'd be open to expanding it for an additional fee, but that's up to my patron or anyone else who'd be willing to pay to add an encounter or scene to the existing events.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wet Dreams, a new Femdom and Energy Drain focused mod that adds a new mini-dungeon encounter to the Mystic Forest, is now out! For those interested in dastardly succubi draining all of their energy only. Some restrictions (of your balls) may apply. Please sleep with obsessive succubi responsibly.

Updated to 1.5! Fixed the Dreamcatcher skill not working during the Mistress Shizu encounter. Also added additional content for Mistress Shizu for when she uses her unique mod skills on you at low player health or on player orgasm!
Hot! I'm also more into the maledom side than femdom, but getting drained by succubi is an exception. One thing I'm not sure about, the description says "succubi" but after playing through it a few times, it's only ever been Shizu, no other succubi. Have I been unlucky or is it just her?
And there also seems to be some issues with time passing not changing the background images correctly, if it passes to night during the event the background still is the forest daytime backdrop.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Hot! I'm also more into the maledom side than femdom, but getting drained by succubi is an exception. One thing I'm not sure about, the description says "succubi" but after playing through it a few times, it's only ever been Shizu, no other succubi. Have I been unlucky or is it just her?
And there also seems to be some issues with time passing not changing the background images correctly, if it passes to night during the event the background still is the forest daytime backdrop.
The only succubus in the mod is Shizu. The reference to other succubi was just a joke. As for the background not changing if the time changes, I'm not sure there's much I can do about that offhand. Don't know if MGD has a store time function or if I'd have to figure out how to simulate it. Not a big deal but thanks for bringing it to my attention!

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I call bullshit. If you want a challenge, you can just play like you character dies instead of being teleported away, and hit "Load" button. Easy, and no need to bother devs.
What you want isn't "challenge", "consequences" or "stakes". You want more content, plain and simple. And that's fine - we all do. But please, don't try to claim some "for greater good" intentions.

edit:
Another option to add the "stakes" by off chance that you actually want it and just don't understand how - you can ignore the goddess' statue at the church and not pay to restore your fetishes and sensitivity after losing, like I often do when I play.

And that's exactly what happens here. You can either win the fight and see the rest of the story+more content (winning fuck, usually maledom), or lose and see some content (losing fuck, femdom). You just not forced to load your save or restart after losing.

edit-again:
For posterity sake and to avoid confusion among the future readers, the post I've replied to have been removed by mods

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I looked back at this conversation and I'm not seeing an argument for challenge. It's the equivalent of having a math quiz where it's all single digit addition but getting one wrong means getting handed a cookie before having your knuckles beaten with a stick and starting over. It doesn't require much if any extra skill if any compared to when the punishment/prize wasn't there.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
The only succubus in the mod is Shizu. The reference to other succubi was just a joke. As for the background not changing if the time changes, I'm not sure there's much I can do about that offhand. Don't know if MGD has a store time function or if I'd have to figure out how to simulate it. Not a big deal but thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Does something happen with Ancilla if she lowers your spirit to 0? It seems to do a fixed amount so I have yet to manage to make that happen.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
The argument for challenge is simply to make sex with the monster girls last longer. A lot longer.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Also I'm baffled on why challenge and balancing matters so much in an H game, of all things? Like my man just nut and move on
It matters a considerable amount actually.

People are attracted to strength and the game design itself is how the game expresses the characterization.
Venefica's popularity is proof in my opinion.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Also I'm baffled on why challenge and balancing matters so much in an H game, of all things? Like my man just nut and move on
Normally I do, just watch the losing or winning scenes and be done with it. Sometimes however it is more fun to actually simulate the battle properly though and let things play out in BF games that could go either way. Sadly not many BF games around that actually have both winning and losing scenes giving the proper feel, or decent balance that could actually allow battles to go both ways without the player pressing surrender or perma guarding, let alone both.

You having standards low enough to be happy and capable to only ever nut to a losing CG and moving on for years on end is a lucky situation for you, but others appreciate some additional variety every once in a while though.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I've got a general question about the mods... I've got a bunch that apparently are missing "meta.json," it it all the same file they're looking for or one unique meta file per mod? If the former, where do I get this file (and where do I put it)? These mods DO still work but I get that annoying error screen (which IS a damn sight better than having the game crash on me).

And in a personal rant, for nobody's action... make the Azure Blaze mod work again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beris.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I've got a general question about the mods... I've got a bunch that apparently are missing "meta.json," it it all the same file they're looking for or one unique meta file per mod? If the former, where do I get this file (and where do I put it)? These mods DO still work but I get that annoying error screen (which IS a damn sight better than having the game crash on me).

And in a personal rant, for nobody's action... make the Azure Blaze mod work again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beris.
The meta file is optional, and a lot of older mods haven't been updated with one. It's for use with the mod loader. Mods work fine without it but the loader will complain if it doesn't find one. As for Azure Blaze not working, this is the first I'm hearing of that. What specific error are you getting and what version of Azure Blaze do you have?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I searched for this thread and was honestly unable to find it. Someone should do one of those bump threads I keep seeing around here.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes