MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Well other than being slightly upset about the lack of Eva content, I love the game. Not entirely sure what changed besides the affection actions, but it just feels cleaner and less cluttered. On top of that, I absolutely love the art and hope to see more of it added in future updates

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well other than being slightly upset about the lack of Eva content, I love the game. Not entirely sure what changed besides the affection actions, but it just feels cleaner and less cluttered. On top of that, I absolutely love the art and hope to see more of it added in future updates
I'm really happy to hear that. Did you run into the snake girl yet? Check out the change log for how to get that if she didn't show up on her own.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Very very well written. I wish there was more choice but as your game is in the early stages, you may have simply not delved into the possibility. Deos is an excellent writer as well. I loved the subtle element of danger in the encounter with the snake girl.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Very very well written. I wish there was more choice but as your game is in the early stages, you may have simply not delved into the possibility. Deos is an excellent writer as well. I loved the subtle element of danger in the encounter with the snake girl.
Thank you! I'll pass that on to her

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Wow... I had to sleep for 20 day straight for her to show up.

The event seems to have very low chances of triggering
if my calculations are correct, it's 1/8 chance each time you sleep. I dislike it, too. Changing that is in my backlog.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
if my calculations are correct, it's 1/8 chance each time you sleep. I dislike it, too. Changing that is in my backlog.
I don't think it's a terrible mechanic. It seems worse because Olivia is likely the last girl you come across, so you have nothing to do in the meantime. I think if she were to show up earlier, or if there were more girls or events after, it wouldn't be so bad.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don't think it's a terrible mechanic. It seems worse because Olivia is likely the last girl you come across, so you have nothing to do in the meantime. I think if she were to show up earlier, or if there were more girls or events after, it wouldn't be so bad.
That's what I was thinking initially--that in the future there will be so many monster girls and things to do, you'd naturally run into the scene. But I think it makes more sense to make it easier now and change it in the future

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I did the survey twice but if you still wanted some more feedback on the UI I had some more thoughts on it, though I think you may already have some ideas of your own about that.

I could also go into more detail than the survey required if ya wanner

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I did the survey twice but if you still wanted some more feedback on the UI I had some more thoughts on it, though I think you may already have some ideas of your own about that.

I could also go into more detail than the survey required if ya wanner
Sure! I'd love that feedback. It's kinda hard to talk about UI without getting visual, so I think it makes more sense to give me your ideas here or on my discord ( )

Looking forward to your ideas!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes