zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Theres a twine editor online and you can also get an offline program for it. Make sure its up to date though. Modding a twine file that was done in a newer version, using an older version will corrupt it.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello all!

This release significantly improves the Encounter System: last release--to give an example--when you chose to have an intimate conversation with a character, she'd respond with something random like a game of pattycake. Okay, it wasn't that jarring, but you get the idea.

Now, monster girls react with relevant responses for all sorts of things: when you use care activities, use items, run away, fail to run, win a battle, lose a battle, and win with a cheat (cheats available to $5 pledges)! That's a ton of new content and I'm proud of it all--especially Olivia's.

Try experimenting; it can be fun to lose on purpose or pick bad choices just to see what they'll do. e.g., give Eva the dog girl some chocolate. I dare ya.

In addition to this, two highly requested features were added:
- The ability to replay scenes.
- A field guide containing monster girl lore.

There's lots more in this release, so check out the .

The next release will introduce the official demo. Soon, I'll be posting more details on Patreon.

PS: I'd really appreciate more f95 reviews. You can add one by clicking on the stars in the upper right-hand corner:

1618430474529.png
Thanks and enjoy!

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Somehow only now noticed that the person behind this game also does/did academy of fetishes , somehow that makes me even more confused on some things.
Either way, games seems to be getting ever more interesting to play, although the things that bugged me before (false choices and "useless" mc) probably its just the humor of this game that does not connect with me and makes me take the game too seriously

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Somehow only now noticed that the person behind this game also does/did academy of fetishes , somehow that makes me even more confused on some things.
Can you elaborate on that? What does that make you confused about?

Either way, games seems to be getting ever more interesting to play, although the things that bugged me before (false choices and "useless" mc) probably its just the humor of this game that does not connect with me and makes me take the game too seriously
yeah that's always the risk of adding humor to anything. It's so subjective. I'm glad you still seem to like the direction it's headed

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Can you elaborate on that? What does that make you confused about?

yeah that's always the risk of adding humor to anything. It's so subjective. I'm glad you still seem to like the direction it's headed

I probably come off more has a hater (motive i edited the coment being i reread it and noticed it was going to far into bad sarcasm) but the game itself is fun even if the comedy does not work for me.

On what makes me confused, more the fact that monster girl farmer just seemed like one of those "This is my first game, i am learning still and its nothing to crazy" , then i look and notice that there is other project with a generous variety of fetishes with a completly diferent type of main character and choice system.
Not a complaint, just a "failed perception check" on my part

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Good question. I'm not sure yet... Trying to decide the answer to that question, honestly.

Why do you prefer a downloaded version?
Yes I prefer a download version because playing online make me worried about spyware

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer 0.15 released! Tentacles tie you and dryads in knots!

Hello all!

I've enhanced and extended Fern (the dryad's) lewd scene. Fans of my previous game should appreciate it; this is now the kinkiest scene in the game. I've turned her into a contortionist, and that's where the fun begins. Before this scene was pure voyeurism. Now you can join in! Of course, the voyeurism route is still there.

The major feature of this release is splitting the game into a free demo and a paid full version. This took a lot of work because I had some technically complex requirements I needed to fulfill. In the end, I decided the best way to go was to have the demo and the full game be the same executable, but you need an access code to unlock the full game:

This means your saves are backwards compatible, unlocking the game is a seamless experience (you don't have to download a new game), and it's easy for me to develop both versions and parallel. What I am saying with that last point is, both the demo and the full version are a work in progress and both will continue to improve.

Also, as was commonly requested on surveys, now if you try to go to town and you have Eva with you, right then and there you can decide whether to turn around or to leave her behind.
I think I should point out that there will now be downloadable versions of the game!

There's lots more in this release, so check out .

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
What's going to differ between the free and full version? Like, what is being locked up behind a paywall?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What's going to differ between the free and full version? Like, what is being locked up behind a paywall?
That's a great question. If you think of the boundary between the free and full version as a wall, I'll be rearranging features and content like game pieces — one release, a scene will be on one side of the wall, on the next release, it'll be on the other side.

To use a specific example, I received some feedback on the taboo of human and monster girl interactions getting resolved way too fast in Amy's scenes. It would be better story telling if that came later in the game. I agree. Therefore, in the demo, I'm already planning to swap Amy out with another character.

My goal is to make the demo as enticing as possible while leaving you wanting more. I also want it to be a good representation of the full game, instead of leaving you feeling like you paid for a "bait and switch." Balancing these three things will be a fun challenge, but it will require many iterations. In summary, I can't definitively answer your question.

For what it's worth, I will be improving both in tandem. For example, one of my goals this release is to improve the farming mechanics. Both the demo and the full game will receive these improvements.

If you or others are curious about what the current difference is, I can answer that: there are four additional characters, most of them having more elaborate scenes (SFW and lewd) than those in the demo. There are more areas to explore, an additional farm upgrade or two, and you'll gain access to cheats.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or if I failed to answer yours.

Reactions: MoarDakka123
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes