Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Boo code locked on a patron game. I mean I get you want to make money but I donate based on if I like it or not, and can't tell from a demo sigh. I mean half the ones I donate to on patreon I don't even know are updated till they are leaked her anyways, but I keep that sub going to the dev anyways lol

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I've had a handful of people message me asking for how to bypass the patreon code. I'd be happy to do the work for you but...
My hourly rate is a lot higher than the dev's patreon fee lol

I might have fun with this stuff, but I'm also still willing to throw a few bucks to an indie dev. And with how careful I was to avoid explaining how to bypass the patreon lock in my post, did you all really think I'd send out instructions? I could have just done that in the first post lol

The other person already said its easy, and it is. And they dev said they'd like to get into it, and I'm happy to let them have that chance.

(I haven't actually tried the update yet, so I don't have anything to say on that front, sorry)

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
No, but it's really easy to bypass if you know just a little javascript. I'm sure the author wants their money though so I won't share how.
then i will not play this game period:mad:
this is free to play or pay to play?
i hate when someone locking content behind paywall :mad:

Reactions: lagartha

ZeroIndex

Aug 17, 2018
hiding cheats behind paywall is one thing, but hiding content is beyond stupid
i will not pay to play free game :mad:
Then study for yourself a non-core hobby in the form of programming? :)
No kidding, the 0.15th version opened in 3-5 minutes of searching an online compiler for js. For the current one - more time, but here it was just interesting what the author came up with.

By the way, Bawdy, you are making good progress, especially with an array for password hashes and variables names.

ps. foreshadowing the question, I don't know the password, honestly. It's just that my games' version is sure that it is 123...

• Haha

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
having the hashed key and knowing how the hash code works while not being able to do anything with that info due to not knowing the amount of characters in the original code is infuriating.

Good work lol

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I see Monster Girl Farmer or something like it and I pay attention but I'm still very visually oriented.
Barebones you have a picture for every girl. Then you try to find or make a picture for every action plus pictures for locations, items and random people.

People hold Slave Maker as the default when thinking about this type of game but he was using copy righted characters that is one reason he could never make any money for all his hard work.

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
All this holier-than-thou attitude is pretty cringe.
Literally just change the conditionals instead of bothering with the hash or the hash function. It doesn't matter if it's comparing two or three or a thousand values, if you want a conditional clause to evaluate to True you just change the whole expression to True or to something that evaluates to True and vice-versa.

wrennnn

Jul 21, 2020
Here's a hint towards cracking the password. Line 19285, where it says var a, is an array of the password hashes.

Frostlock

Nov 13, 2020
Not actually that interested in this game but I'm damn well having a crack at that password just to see if I can. Zero knowledge of programming and never done anything like this before. Lets see if a guy who flips burgers can figure this out 'eh?.

I'm going to bet on 'no'.

• Haha

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not actually that interested in this game but I'm damn well having a crack at that password just to see if I can.
By the way, Bawdy, you are making good progress, especially with an array for password hashes and variables names.
you can't even change the value of "hashedstring" to a value you know as its calling hashedstring as a function rather than as a variable I hate it its great
Thank you! Glad you're having fun

I see Monster Girl Farmer or something like it and I pay attention but I'm still very visually oriented.
Barebones you have a picture for every girl. Then you try to find or make a picture for every action plus pictures for locations, items and random people.

People hold Slave Maker as the default when thinking about this type of game but he was using copy righted characters that is one reason he could never make any money for all his hard work.
I consider this a text based game, not directly comparable to Slave Maker: more like a japanese RPG version of TiTs or CoC or Lilith's throne. I barely played Slave Maker, but it felt like it was heavy on the grinding, light on story, and heavy on visuals. If anything, I'm trying to make it less like Slave Maker.

I'm shooting for a picture for each character, but finding an artist that's good (in my very picky opinion), reasonably priced (in my opinion), and professional (in any normal person's opinion) is almost impossible. They set up times to meet and flake without even telling me they can't make it. I've been used as a rebound until they find someone else. And after a month or two of building rapport, suddenly they tell me they just want to be friends.

Anyway, I just found a new artist and he seems great. And guess what? Save the date because we're engaged!@!@! I know I said the same thing the last 7 times, but this one is going to work out, I can feel it!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes