Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Oh by the way, I'd really appreciate some reviews on the site. Some of the negative ones are about issues that no longer exist.
I've been playing the game since the earlier releases, so ill give you my opinions when i get through this version. But from the last time i played since i usually wait a few before playing again. (Version 10. something) I honestly just wanted more of Eva, since it seems like she can get pretty vanilla and i love a good romance with a monster girl especially with the girl that started the whole deal.
Now mind you i think it would be funny to see a bad end with you saying no to her deal at the start but thats more just for people who wanna see something funny or maybe have the character argue with himself saying why do i think this is bad. Food for thought. I'll post a review whenever i get to finishing.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Hello all!

This release significantly improves the Encounter System: last release--to give an example--when you chose to have an intimate conversation with a character, she'd respond with something random like a game of pattycake. Okay, it wasn't that jarring, but you get the idea.

Now, monster girls react with relevant responses for all sorts of things: when you use care activities, use items, run away, fail to run, win a battle, lose a battle, and win with a cheat (cheats available to $5 pledges)! That's a ton of new content and I'm proud of it all--especially Olivia's.

Try experimenting; it can be fun to lose on purpose or pick bad choices just to see what they'll do. e.g., give Eva the dog girl some chocolate. I dare ya.

In addition to this, two highly requested features were added:
- The ability to replay scenes.
- A field guide containing monster girl lore.

There's lots more in this release, so check out the .

The next release will introduce the official demo. Soon, I'll be posting more details on Patreon.

PS: I'd really appreciate more f95 reviews. You can add one by clicking on the stars in the upper right-hand corner:

View attachment 1142490
Thanks and enjoy!
I'd love to review the game but the 200 word minimum is quite annoying.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I honestly just wanted more of Eva, since it seems like she can get pretty vanilla and i love a good romance with a monster girl especially with the girl that started the whole deal.
Just so you know, I'm writing an Eva scene right now... kinda. It's a dream sequence where you transform into her. don't know if that counts in your mind.

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Just so you know, I'm writing an Eva scene right now... kinda. It's a dream sequence where you transform into her. don't know if that counts in your mind.
It does but doesn't, honestly i'm just happy to see you giving her some focus. I just kinda wanted to see more romance with her. There's subtitle stuff i see that you have thrown in there that show she has some interest and stuff going on when i played last time. So seeing her develop gets me more interested into her.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I didn't realize there was a 200 word minimum... I understand how annoying that could be. But if you ever get an urge in the future, I'd appreciate it!
I'd love to write one in the future when there's more content in the future! Good luck. I've been watching the game and I have high hopes!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It does but doesn't, honestly i'm just happy to see you giving her some focus. I just kinda wanted to see more romance with her. There's subtitle stuff i see that you have thrown in there that show she has some interest and stuff going on when i played last time. So seeing her develop gets me more interested into her.
For sure. This is one of the most requested additions. I'm just trying to fill out the game first. I think it will be worth it in the end. if I write the romance under pressure, I'll probably rush it.

ZeroIndex

Aug 17, 2018
Hey Bawdy Ink Slinger, using the hashedPassword/hashString function is really, really not a very reliable idea. About 40 seconds, give or take.
On the other hand, almost anything for this engine will be a decency check, not a security check, sorry. :unsure:

ZeroIndex

Aug 17, 2018
What's a decency check mean?
In the literal sense of the word - that no one will climb in to watch and change.

What's a decency check mean? Any suggestions on how to improve the security?
Ok, as I can see:
  • Search for articles (in particular on reddit at /r/twinegames): "Is there some known method to obfuscate your game code?"
  • Become a little frustrated by the answers. But there were a couple of solutions proposed.
While there is access to the code, especially simple as html - it will be opened very fast.
  • Not naming variables is so obvious. During development - as much as you like. When packing into executable html?
Choose yourself:
setup.hashString (State.variables.password)! == setup.hashedPassword
or
setup.b(State.variables.bb)! == setup.bbb

I worked minimally with twine/sugarcube, maybe there is something else convenient there.

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
I enjoyed the game a lot. I came in expecting a fap but I honestly laughed a few times too, especially on the harpy content. Pretty good writing in my opinion, looking forward to more.

• Love
Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So... I think I played this game wrong. I spent about half an hour playing the game, and then I spent two hours finding the worst possible way to enabled all the locked content. I love sugarcube games and how easily you can mess with them. Sadly there's not much reason to cheat in this game, because I'm the weirdo who really enjoys finding interesting ways to cheat. But back to the story, after all that I realized I was really, really dumb and just bypassed the password entirely. Like, I cannot overstate how dumb I feel for spending all that time futzing with the game content lol

I spent *way too much* time trying to figure out how to fuck with a specific array, only to remember that I could just... tell the game to ignore it. Yeah, that was dumb.

Oh, and the game was a lot of fun too. After I got done being dumb I played a bunch.

I like the writing style, the art was pretty good, and there was some pretty entertaining stuff in there. I got a good kick out of the transformation dream. Amy going into the town was worth a few good laughs too. Given some more time, this'll probably be a pretty damn good game. The one thing I'd like to see is some repeatable interactions with the different characters after you've completed their current affection arcs. Unless there's something I didn't get to, and I know I didn't finish everything, it didn't seem like there was any reason to go back to the various NPCs after you'd seen their scenes. Money doesn't really matter past the first 10 minutes or so, so it didn't seem like I needed to collect any of what they were offering.

I can't decide if I'm more looking forward to future content, or seeing how the dev tries to stump people like me next lol

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't decide if I'm more looking forward to future content, or seeing how the dev tries to stump people like me next lol
It seems like we've got a cat and mouse game going on here... I'm glad you're having fun with it.

More importantly, I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Feel free to leave a review.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tehlemon

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer 0.16 released! Transform into a dog girl!
Hello everyone! I'm excited to tell you that I've just released Monster Girl Farmer v0.16, and it has three new scenes in it. The first two are written by me.

Scene #1, you transform into Eva the dog girl. To tell you the truth, I don't have a transformation fetish or know much about it, but I did some research and had multiple experts read the final version. I'm happy to say they've told me it's great.

In the second scene, you... have fun with your new body. Check the change log to see how to unlock it, but I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it.

The last scene is about a Doe. A deer. A female deer. She's a taur (top half human, bottom half deer) and you'll randomly run into her by exploring. This was written by a new guest author, Skulldust. I like his style, so hopefully I can get him to write another scene, possibly a follow-up to this one.

I also updated Fern's lewd scene, so it factors in some of your previous choices and your main character's... equipment.

The other things I worked on aren't as sexy and don't directly affect the game, but they were really important to work on:

First, you may have noticed I have a new name! I kicked the tires on a bunch of others, but this is the one that fit the best. Mmm. New name smell.

The game is now live on The previous URL still works, but it will no longer be updated with new releases. Remember to transfer your old saves to the new website! If you go to the old one, it'll give you a warning and tutorial that explains how.

Some people told me they didn't know how to find their access code after they signed up so I've sprinkled more links on my Patreon. The top of the about page description links to the access codes, as does the $5 tier description. Finally, and probably the most important one, when you sign up to become a pledge, you'll receive a message with a link to your access code.

There was one bug fix for this version: The "Popup blocker pro" browser extension incorrectly blocks some of the libraries from loading (they've had a ticket to fix this problem that's been open for years). If you are using this extension, I figured out a way to give you an informative error message instead of one that makes the game appear broken.

I really hope you enjoy the new scenes. Please send me feedback, it keeps me going!

There's lots more in this release, so check out .

PS: I'm writing the 3rd transformation scene at this moment. I'll be out in the next release.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes