vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
Looking at some of the original concepts for the game makes me want to see how it was originally envisioned. Do you have any versions of the game before the shift away from transformations that you can share?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What is the transformation aspect of the game?
Hey sorry for the late reply. I did not receive an email for this message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at some of the original concepts for the game makes me want to see how it was originally envisioned. Do you have any versions of the game before the shift away from transformations that you can share?
How far back are you going when you refer to the "original concepts." Regardless, as I've iterated, the current game has the most transformation content in it. I don't think the original versions got to the transformation aspect.

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
How far back are you going when you refer to the "original concepts." Regardless, as I've iterated, the current game has the most transformation content in it. I don't think the original versions got to the transformation aspect.
I meant back when the characters started as humans and were transformed into monster girls.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I meant back when the characters started as humans and were transformed into monster girls.
Damn I reread what I said and it came off rude. Didn't mean it that way.

I might be able to dig an earlier version. I definitely have it in version control, but I'd have to research how to build unity projects again.

It started as a reskin of "Cook, Serve, Delicious!" then it was just a traditional visual novel with quests. Then I was injured and unable to use my fingers for over six months. I learned how to use dictation software as I healed, but that made me pivot to the current version. Also, artist after artist had let me down, and I was sick of depending on them for my timeline. That problem persists today, so if anyone knows any reliable artists that are open for commissions, let me know!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yo Bawdy, you ought to update the OP with the latest version info and links, been waiting for an update for a while thinking there wasn't one cause i was just checking the OP but you're actually several versions ahead of when i last played so yeah.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer v0.22.00 released!

What's new:

Random Scene/Quests:
  • Added a massive new scene written by PunishedKom (a lewd writer and artist) and edited by me. As his first contribution -- and I mean this in a good way -- he went a little overboard: last I checked, the scene was just under 11,000 words! Needless to say, there's a lot to explore.

One thing of note before I get into the details: you must have a penis to encounter this scene. If you have a penis AND vagina, that's fine. If your pronouns are she/they, that's fine, too. Doesn't matter if you have breasts or not either. All that matters is if you have a penis. Neither PunishedKom nor I had enough time to add a vagina-only path, but I'd like to do so in the future.

Okay, enough blabbing, I'm sure you're all wondering what this penis-- I mean, scene, is about. While exploring, you discover a path that leads you into an isolated grove surrounded by a wall of boulders.

On the other side of them, you find a sleeping beauty with a giant ruby lodged in her chest like a big red button, waiting to be pressed.
    She's obviously ancient, and who knows how long she's been sleeping there. Her stone gauntlets and boots are covered in moss. Is she some magical weapon of mass destruction, or just waiting for her Prince? Push the button and find out.

SPOILER: Unlock this scene by meeting the conditions mentioned above and exploring the forest. It'll appear randomly and is available to everyone, whether you're playing the demo or the full game.
Pictures:
  • Added a new picture of Amy the ant girl to the game! I think you're really gonna like this one. Let's just say having four arms has its advantages.
Features:
  • Reduced the number of times in a row you can click the history back button to 25 (was 100). This should speed up performance, particularly when autosaving and for devices with limited RAM.
Items:
  • You can now get a key item called The Cultivator. This is a farming tool, and if you own it, your crop yield will permanently increase every harvest.
Bug Fixes:
  • If you gave money to Fred, it would act like you gave him carrots, and giving him carrots will act like you gave him money.
  • Some paths of the poor hobbyist quest unlocked before they were supposed to

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I understand correctly, without an access code, this game is heavily cut in content and there is little sense in playing it?
I remember playing it a long time ago, at that time I didn't need any code and I think there was more content than now or at least it was easier to play

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I remember playing it a long time ago, at that time I didn't need any code and I think there was more content than now or at least it was easier to play
Yes, I also tried the game on earlier versions (something like 0.8).
And now I read what the access code gives and it immediately discouraged the desire to play.
Because judging by what the code gives and remembering how much content there was before, it seems that the game in the distribution is just a demo.
Sad :(.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Don't take this the wrong way but i feel like if there is so much cut content shouldn't this game be labeled as a Demo?
My opinion is that this is pretty misleading because you expect that this game has all the content included until you get a sticky text on top of the screen that this a demo.

Since the developer ain't really that honest I made this for all of us & future people that are interested in this game.
1639433450170.png

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes