Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
She's coming in the future. I have the same opinion as you do on the matter. BTW, thank you for the kind words.
I gotta ask, what are your plans for Eva.

I have suggestion in mind, maybe introduce her natural monster rival like a werecat or something to spice things up and out some urgency in her interactions

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I gotta ask, what are your plans for Eva.
I don't want to go into too much detail about that, but with regards to having sex with her, it's eminent. There is a path in latest scene you can go down where you have a pretty sexual interaction with her and Amy. It may as well be a threesome.

I have suggestion in mind, maybe introduce her natural monster rival like a werecat or something to spice things up and out some urgency in her interactions
That's an interesting idea. I was thinking of introducing a Cat girl, but Eva's too stupid to realize what she is and thinks she's just another dog who acts weird. Kinda like those cats and dogs that meet as puppies/kittens and get along for the rest of their lives. But your idea is interesting and I'll think about that, too.

I had plans for Eva, but the latest author I hired is making me think twice: he says the obvious place for the first sex scene with her is when you get back from the forest and wake up in your bed. These are his reasons:
  1. You've already had some sexual interactions with her
  2. He says there's no justification for the awkwardness between you, especially because of the previous point and the next.
  3. Soon after you return from the forest, you fuck other monster girls (potentially right in front of her).
Do you (and others) feel the same way?

I see his points, but I think these are easy fixes. In my mind, these aren't plot holes, just plot I expressed poorly and hadn't realized until he let me know. Though since he is the first to tell me after all this time, it makes me wonder if others aren't thinking like him? I mean, having sex with Eva is one of the most popular requests, but he's the first to tell me their interactions don't make sense.

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
For me I
I don't want to go into too much detail about that, but with regards to having sex with her, it's eminent. There is a path in latest scene you can go down where you have a pretty sexual interaction with her and Amy. It may as well be a threesome.

That's an interesting idea. I was thinking of introducing a Cat girl, but Eva's too stupid to realize what she is and thinks she's just another dog who acts weird. Kinda like those cats and dogs that meet as puppies/kittens and get along for the rest of their lives. But your idea is interesting and I'll think about that, too.

I had plans for Eva, but the latest author I hired is making me think twice: he says the obvious place for the first sex scene with her is when you get back from the forest and wake up in your bed. These are his reasons:
  1. You've already had some sexual interactions with her
  2. He says there's no justification for the awkwardness between you, especially because of the previous point and the next.
  3. Soon after you return from the forest, you fuck other monster girls (potentially right in front of her).
Do you (and others) feel the same way?

I see his points, but I think these are easy fixes. In my mind, these aren't plot holes, just plot I expressed poorly and hadn't realized until he let me know. Though since he is the first to tell me after all this time, it makes me wonder if others aren't thinking like him? I mean, having sex with Eva is one of the most popular requests, but he's the first to tell me their interactions don't make sense.

My personal headcanon for the awkwardness between Eva and the farmer is because of how much Eva actually loves the farmer.
Unlike most of the other monster girls, it's not just fulfilling a desire or getting something done while getting off for Eva. She actually truly loves the farmer and she's scared she might take things to far and lose the farmer.
I don't agree with that first sex scene placement, this is right after she almost watched the farmer die. It'd be too soon in my opinion

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It's kinda insane that you are replying me .
I've been following your work since your AOF days
Wow, it's insane to me that people actually want to talk about something I created. Hopefully this isn't the first time you've reached out? I love feedback because it gives me insight into what others like and helps me prioritize what I write/program next.

The transformation scene is an example of that. After I created it, I got so many requests for more transformation content, that I wrote two more scenes and plan to do a lot more in the future.

Happy new year by the way!

Reactions: Frenzy101

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Please ignore any conspiracy theories you've heard about Monster Girl Farmer. Yes, the new Golem Girl is made of earth, but she is NOT flat.

What's new:

Characters:
  • The sexiest component of this release is the addition of a new major path in the golem girl's introduction. See, in the previous version, when you got to the lewd part, you could only stick it in her front-butt or her mouth-butt. Now you can stick it in her butt-butt too!

PunishedKom authored this scene and I edited it. Coming in at a well-rounded 3000 words, there's plenty of stuff (mainly butt-stuff, tbh) to explore, so check it out and let us know what you think!
Bug Fixes:
  • The golem girl's dialogue wasn't color-coded.
Features:
  • The journal page now shows an accurate number of scenes for each monster girl. For example, it used to say Eva had 2 scenes total, but that was wrong because I was only counting the ones unlocked after "winning" an encounter. There's tons more I left out: scenes unlocked by sleeping, exploring the forest, gifting her items, etc.

When you include all those, Eva has 12(!) scenes total -- and for what it's worth, the later ones get pretty lewd...
  • Similarly, when you interact with an individual monster girl, her scenes viewed/total count now reflects reality.
  • The journal now shows an accurate count of monster girls in the game. It used to say there were 7 girls total, but that was only considering the main story cast. There are just as many optional characters, and now they are counted too. As of this patch, the total number of monster girls in the game is 14(!)!
  • Since its existence, the journal always displayed a row for each monster girl you've met and a breakdown of viewed / total scenes. Now it also includes monster girls you haven't met. This is super useful, especially if you've played previous versions; at a glance, you can see how much content you missed and how much new content has been added.
  • Personally, I think knowing the names/types of monster girls is a bit of a spoiler. So when you haven't met a monster girl yet, her name in the journal becomes '???'.
  • If you hover or click on the aforementioned '???', you'll see a tooltip hint about how to discover her.
  • If you are playing the demo and you're considering purchasing the full game, these new statistics are accurately represented to give you a sense of how much content is left to discover. In the future, I plan to add the average playtime of the demo and/or the full game.
Technical Details:
  • Forgive the brag: this patch changed 395 files, consisted of 211 git commits (i.e., version control), added 8772 lines of code, and deleted 6622. Phew.

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Paywalling content behind a *subscription*? I get why patreon creators want to encourage people to give them money, but that's usually done by doing public releases 1-8 weeks later than subscribers...

But charging $5 per month, and stopping supporting basically means abandoning the game (or never seeing new content ever again)?

The demo/paywall model belongs on Itch.io, not Patreon. Let people pay $$ ONE time to unlock codes/access for the rest of the project's life.

Patreon is for supporting the development process, not for charging for game access at all.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Well, the good news is the latest contributor does have a breeding fetish. I'll ask him to prioritize a scene with it soon, but he wanted to write an Enoki (mushroom girl) scene first.
Enoki pregnancy? As you can see in my signature, I really like mushroom girls so more scenes are always welcome.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I think "Care activities" are broken. List is empty. Started new game/loaded same thing.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Gotta ask tho, Does "text-based RPG" means lots of words & not many pics, like a novel with some occasional illustration pics? And this game depends a lot on my own imagination for the sex scene, right?

nighthade

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone is still wondering how to unlock it. Edit line 25433 to something that is always false*. Like if 1 !== 1

Last edited:

nighthade

Jul 3, 2017
please go ahead and copy that line 25433 then... Don't know where you want to change those values.
<<if setup.hashString($password) !== setup.hashedString()>>
to
<<if 1 !== 1 >>

Sorry, meant to not be true for that one. I also changed 25122 and 25144 in the same way but to always be true, so if 1 === 1, pretty sure that just changes how clicking on the link works. Also changed 25161 to <<set _version to 2301>> to make sure it set the right version.

Prob just need the first thing but you can change all of it just in case, seems to work.

Reactions: RedArcher and naoc
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes