Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Enoki pregnancy? As you can see in my signature, I really like mushroom girls so more scenes are always welcome.
I was thinking the hucow, Jesse, was a good candidate too. It doesn't have to be limited to one character.

I think "Care activities" are broken. List is empty. Started new game/loaded same thing.
Yes, they are. It's important to play v0.23.02 as v0.23.01 has a major bug. I'll update the version on this thread. You can download it here:

Gotta ask tho, Does "text-based RPG" means lots of words & not many pics, like a novel with some occasional illustration pics?
More like a game with some occasional illustration pics.

And this game depends a lot on my own imagination for the sex scene, right?
It depends on what you mean by "a lot." My scenes get pretty specific, but they are written in text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jooojaaa

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
<<if setup.hashString($password) !== setup.hashedString()>>
to
<<if 1 !== 1 >>

Sorry, meant to not be true for that one. I also changed 25122 and 25144 in the same way but to always be true, so if 1 === 1, pretty sure that just changes how clicking on the link works. Also changed 25161 to <<set _version to 2301>> to make sure it set the right version.

Prob just need the first thing but you can change all of it just in case, seems to work.
I don't know if the game was updated since you posted this, but when i try to change just the first 25433 then it doesn't unlock everything, only removing the text that's always at the top.
I tried changing the other lines you mentioned aswell but didn't work either. Seems like some lines where shifted? Because the closest "<<if setup.hashString($password) !== setup.hashedString()>>" to 25433 was 25429.

Would it be possible for you to mention what each line is so that i can search for them and change them that way?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ah click bait still I see, its one thing to have it be patreon gets 1 or even 2 versions worth of new content, but a paywall to get past the demo is just cringy at best. Also considering what forum this is, we should be sharing the access code here kind of cheesy to force it even others gave up and let mods update OP with the passwords or whatever...

If you want to sell it, put it on steam I will pay a one time purchase price. Paying a sub for full game that isn't an MMO just not happening, its extortion

Last edited:

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I can't proceed in giving Eva affection. No activities, no items, no money. Any place I go offers nothing. Nothing in the field or cellar. Keep being sent back home from the forest. Eva's prompt just says 'raise affection,' yet again, nothing presents itself.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I can't proceed in giving Eva affection. No activities, no items, no money. Any place I go offers nothing. Nothing in the field or cellar. Keep being sent back home from the forest. Eva's prompt just says 'raise affection,' yet again, nothing presents itself.
That's a bug. You gotta play any version but v0.23.01, ideally v0.23.02. I've reported that patch, but it'll take some time before the thread gets updated. You can download the latest here:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Ah click bait still I see, its one thing to have it be patreon gets 1 or even 2 versions worth of new content, but a paywall to get past the demo is just cringy at best. Also considering what forum this is, we should be sharing the access code here kind of cheesy to force it even others gave up and let mods update OP with the passwords or whatever...

If you want to sell it, put it on steam I will pay a one time purchase price. Paying a sub for full game that isn't an MMO just not happening, its extortion
How is it extortion you can just not play lol?

Anyway at first I agreed with you but then looking at his patreon... umm it's much more successful than some of the other imo very much higher quality games I see on the website despite not having a popular thread on f95 soooo maybe he's onto something.

So dev do you think it's because of your monetization that you have more patreons that I would've guessed or are you just good at promotion on other websites?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What the heck I got a full screen popup that I'm playing the unofficial version despite downloading it from the patreon?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What the heck I got a full screen popup that I'm playing the unofficial version despite downloading it from the patreon?
That didn't happen for me when I tried on firefox or google chrome. What browser are you using? What OS? And if you feel comfortable telling me, what does the address bar say when you open the file? That's what's used to determine whether or not the game is official or not.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm stuck on Eva 8/12 scenes - the care activities don't seem to advance it. What am I supposed to be doing ?
Well, for Eva, there's only a couple scenes that she has after winning care activities. Her other scenes should be unlocked through the main storyline before and after that. Also, if you skipped some scenes on purpose, it does not yet account for that. I couldn't think of a good UI for when the scene is conditional. If anyone has any ideas or examples of that being done well, let me know. Thanks

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So dev do you think it's because of your monetization that you have more patreons that I would've guessed or are you just good at promotion on other websites?
It's probably a combination. Also, the fact that I completed my previous game (which was also my first game) gives me some credibility, I think? But I think those are only two of factors of many. For example, I get a lot of positive feedback about the characters and the writing.

Anyway at first I agreed with you but then looking at his patreon... umm it's much more successful than some of the other imo very much higher quality games I see on the website despite not having a popular thread on f95 soooo maybe he's onto something.
What are some examples of these other games? What makes them higher-quality in your eyes? What would bring my game closer to their level?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I was thinking the hucow, Jesse, was a good candidate too. It doesn't have to be limited to one character.

Yes, they are. It's important to play v0.23.02 as v0.23.01 has a major bug. I'll update the version on this thread. You can download it here:

More like a game with some occasional illustration pics.

It depends on what you mean by "a lot." My scenes get pretty specific, but they are written in text.
Thanks 4 the clarification buddy.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

taler

Oct 5, 2017
That didn't happen for me when I tried on firefox or google chrome. What browser are you using? What OS? And if you feel comfortable telling me, what does the address bar say when you open the file? That's what's used to determine whether or not the game is official or not.
I'm using joiplay on samsung galaxy tab s5e. No visible address bar but probably something to do with my sd card location.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I honestly dont know what to do in this update. (23.02)
Nothing new in town, nothing new on the farm with or without eva and nothing new in the forest with or without eva.
My level is 16, all activities learned.
3 girls are missing (the one after the statue and the ones before and after olivia in the journal), but after spending multiple ingame weeks exploring the forest and only stumbling over the ghost and the statue, harvesting until every seed i found was gone (over 200) and checking the town between those useless activities i'm about to give up.
I cared for eva until her affection bar got over 100, but have still only 7/12 scenes unlocked...all other (discovered) girls have all their scenes unlocked and nothing to say.
So what the fuck do i need to do? If the 3 missing girls are random encounters the chance to actually run into them is far to small.

Reactions: jamonserrano
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes