Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I'm curious about a few things so I thought I'd ask:

Could you tell me all moves the monster girls should have by level 11?

I wanna know if I should mention something again :LOL:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm curious about a few things so I thought I'd ask:

Could you tell me all moves the monster girls should have by level 11?

I wanna know if I should mention something again :LOL:
OOoohh boy! What did I shit the bed on? ‍

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry about it being so short. Had a bit of a family thing happen that caused a delay and drop in the work. I'm back at full steam though.
I definitely didn't mean for that to sound like a shortcoming. Length is not really an issue, there was enough new content to view. Also, as pretty much anyone on this site will tell you, a small update every few weeks is definitely better than a medium one after half a year of dev time.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
OOoohh boy! What did I shit the bed on? ‍
Huh? Oh nothing, I mean I notice a few text errors here and there during the Harpy
crashing part, the player name gets changed and if you wish I can replicate it and
show you, but I was just wondering if there was a list for all the monster girls so
far and what moves they'd have up till level 11.

Reason being because I wanted to see if I still had an issue in some of my girls on
their moves or it was as the game was intended. That way I can stop wondering
and instead focus on levelling them up to destruction levels :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Huh? Oh nothing, I mean I notice a few text errors here and there during the Harpy
crashing part, the player name gets changed and if you wish I can replicate it and
show you, but I was just wondering if there was a list for all the monster girls so
far and what moves they'd have up till level 11.

Reason being because I wanted to see if I still had an issue in some of my girls on
their moves or it was as the game was intended. That way I can stop wondering
and instead focus on levelling them up to destruction levels :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
In the next update or two I will be cycling through monsters in your save file and correcting any that still have issue with attacks. Basically, if your seeing issues, its probably about to be addressed.

I will double check through the harpy stuff and give it a better read through. I really need to stop trusting google docs.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I definitely didn't mean for that to sound like a shortcoming. Length is not really an issue, there was enough new content to view. Also, as pretty much anyone on this site will tell you, a small update every few weeks is definitely better than a medium one after half a year of dev time.
I know, don't worry about it. I generally take anything I see on here as well meaning since text doesn't convey tone all that well. I really have only had 2 or 3 people who have gotten a bit "upset" with how I'm making the game and that's across all the sites I publish too.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
In the next update or two I will be cycling through monsters in your save file and correcting any that still have issue with attacks. Basically, if your seeing issues, its probably about to be addressed.

I will double check through the harpy stuff and give it a better read through. I really need to stop trusting google docs.
I'm pretty sure you mentioned this issue if it even is an issue, would be sorted
last time before this very update or for .2 version to come :unsure::LOL:

If possible I'd still like to get that list so that if there is an issue ever I can
give y'all a heads up. If you need some assistance with proof readers and
the like I can always help. Was helping with another game but aint heard
back from the guy in a while and I have an expense of time even outside of
a lockdown so I ain't one to mind helping out if needed.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure you mentioned this issue if it even is an issue, would be sorted
last time before this very update or for .2 version to come :unsure::LOL:

If possible I'd still like to get that list so that if there is an issue ever I can
give y'all a heads up. If you need some assistance with proof readers and
the like I can always help. Was helping with another game but aint heard
back from the guy in a while and I have an expense of time even outside of
a lockdown so I ain't one to mind helping out if needed.
This is a bug from an earlier version. The problem should have been corrected on assigning a new attack, but I have yet to get to fixing the monsters that this effected. I think it's scheduled for 0.2.1 or 0.2.2 so a fix is coming. Sorry about that. If it you are still getting the same attacks assigned let me know and I will review the code.
Yeah rework of monster saves was for 0.2.1 or 0.2.2, but a lot of 0.2.1 was spent on prep work for 0.2.2 along with a bit of a thing that happened. If your curious about it, I don't mind letting anyone know, I just don't prefer to shout it out to the public.

I can get you the attack info here in the next few days when I get a free moment.

As for proof reading I would obviously need to set up something more DM like. I know I'm not making the next big thing, but there's no reason to spoil the plot. If anyone else wants to jump in on the proofreading actions, speak up.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
As for proof reading I would obviously need to set up something more DM like. I know I'm not making the next big thing, but there's no reason to spoil the plot. If anyone else wants to jump in on the proofreading actions, speak up.
Considering that i do that a lot already, i would have no problem to step up to that, even tho ofc no one is perfect so i could make some mistakes too.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah rework of monster saves was for 0.2.1 or 0.2.2, but a lot of 0.2.1 was spent on prep work for 0.2.2 along with a bit of a thing that happened. If your curious about it, I don't mind letting anyone know, I just don't prefer to shout it out to the public.

I can get you the attack info here in the next few days when I get a free moment.

You can count me in!

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
the save data is that folder in appdata->localnow for windows10? and the save will work for the next update? I like to keep the saved games in a folder and uninstall then to save some space

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
the save data is that folder in appdata->localnow for windows10? and the save will work for the next update? I like to keep the saved games in a folder and uninstall then to save some space
Correct

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Huh I have managed to find and or locate the outfits of the Slime Girl (Bandaids),
the Cat (Courset Black) and the Mushroom Girl who's events I am quite intrigued
by (Ropes). But I cannot find the Cow or the Dryad as of yet. Anyone got any tips?

I have been everywhere again, talked to everyone possible again, looked in every
house, dresser, fridge, everything clickable in this game and can't find those two.
Now if they aren't there, then I am battin a thousand and on good straits, if they
are there I could use a hint :LOL:

Also if anyone wants some hints or locations for the ones I have found let me know.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Huh I have managed to find and or locate the outfits of the Slime Girl (Bandaids),
the Cat (Courset Black) and the Mushroom Girl who's events I am quite intrigued
by (Ropes). But I cannot find the Cow or the Dryad as of yet. Anyone got any tips?

I have been everywhere again, talked to everyone possible again, looked in every
house, dresser, fridge, everything clickable in this game and can't find those two.
Now if they aren't there, then I am battin a thousand and on good straits, if they
are there I could use a hint :LOL:

Also if anyone wants some hints or locations for the ones I have found let me know.
For the Dryad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nim's outfit is located in

• Wow
Reactions: Samǣl

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
For the Dryad
Nim's outfit is located in
Seriously..? I checked that entire house :eek::ROFLMAO:

As for the other never woulda thought of that. Cheers

Is the slime girl supposed to gain those moves at some point?

Not paddle the others, like whip I think. Or the fingering one.

I’m checking to see if I’m glitched still because I got two girls who
still have dual moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I'm having some issue finding the survivors in the kennel. any assist would be appreciated. great game btw
Keep searching brah. There's I believe only one and after you've checked each
place she turns up if I recall. I struggled myself it was like 'Where the **** is
everyone?'

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes