3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
the quote with "finish with current engine, split the project or redo everything in new engine" came from Red when he left Patreon in April '21 where he merely lists the possible ways for him to continue without really saying anything about how he'll do it (here's the from the official discord announcement for anyone wanting to read 2+ years old news)

Also, I assume Red meant that story wise MGI is done with this game which would match with an older statement about him being 90%-ish done story wise and the animations are taking up most of his time.

At least people don't throw money at him anymore. I'm still waiting on that new years eve post follow-up where he mentions a "hopefully soon-ish announcement", but here we are, it's nearly July with nothing to show. Out of curiosity I did try and find all the ways left where supporters could still give him money and the only thing I did find is by spending money for the now 4 year old game MGI Prologe on itch.io (which is optional).

also that fucking"buy the music if you want more insight" comment. What the fuck does that even mean? Is there a track on there that talks about a development timeline or how do you pull "insight" about a game development state out of a fucking OST? At least new official music implies new content which implies development progress... right?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
also that fucking"buy the music if you want more insight" comment. What the fuck does that even mean? Is there a track on there that talks about a development timeline or how do you pull "insight" about a game development state out of a fucking OST? At least new official music implies new content which implies development progress... right?
Probably means something like the titles of each track being named after chapters or events during certain chapters.
Pulling numbers out of my ass here, but if there are 16 tracks, and track 13 plays at the end of the current release, then it would be safe to assume there are only 3 tracks worth of story content left (give or take, based on how many re-played tracks.) There ya go, there's your 'insight'

Nov 13, 2017
that's respons make me angry.... i don't give a flyin f--k that you are busy or don't like to talk about something, people pay you and you have obligation.

if you know it from the start you shouldn't take money.

what a piece of garbage he is...
Who is paying him, exactly?

• Angry
Reactions: lololaut

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Oh gawd, here we go again with this BS. Read the blue part as he mentioned upgrading and finishing the rest of the game in unity. But you also have to remember, how long does it take to learn a program and what 'bugs' happen during the upgrade. That dude Gonthorian has been sucking off Redamz for years now and is so delusional that this game will magically finish. Yeah, how is Redamz still busy IRL that he can't even post a picture of anything lol. Oh let me guess, the pressure...yeah, whatever. Redamz is narcissistic and love smelling his own farts. Please get help if you still believe in this scam Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
hmmm he already remade the game to a newer engine, but hes taken so long (or not done anything in 3+years) that he already feels he needs a newer engine. Just something to observe.

Ive already given up hope on the game. Tho while loving monster girls, I wasnt a fan of the weak/scared MC (and I hated that to get the yandere girl, you had to say no to all sex scenes with monster girls). But its clear this game will never really be finished.

Sucks about patroen, thats why I hate them too. Cancel culture is in full swing with the left.

Last edited:

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Here are the tracks (sorry for the low effort image). If you can find an insight to this then you are smarter than me.

1687959217328.png

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
There are still things that I dont understand.

1. The Patreon thing like if they want to censor you why can't you just lie? Just make a censored build for them so they shut up and just release the finished game how you like it.

2. Redamz sayd he doesn't like to do animations for a game genre that is 90% about the animations. I get it he wants to focus on the story more but there are better genres for that.

3. Why isn't he more involved with the community he has built. Started a project that was then sponsored by them and when that stopped suddenly he can't even make a blog about the progress? Hell even Yandere dev posted stuff about added features and if you are compared to that guy and he still does a bit more I think something isn't right.

Layban23

May 15, 2021

1. The Patreon thing like if they want to censor you why can't you just lie? Just make a censored build for them so they shut up and just release the finished game how you like it.

2. Redamz sayd he doesn't like to do animations for a game genre that is 90% about the animations. I get it he wants to focus on the story more but there are better genres for that.

3. Why isn't he more involved with the community he has built. Started a project that was then sponsored by them and when that stopped suddenly he can't even make a blog about the progress? Hell even Yandere dev posted stuff about added features and if you are compared to that guy and he still does a bit more I think something isn't right.
Talking to a brick wall now with this dude. The worst thing is that we won't ever know who he really is. Those that paid monthly in the Patreon section (Guilty of paying 3 months in a row for the message in a bottle, $20 :FacePalm: ‍) can't sue cause its like a donation. That also had a factor to play with why he was kick off of Patreon. He was under delivering in messages and updates. I never once got an e-mail on the message in a bottle system. This system was suppose to be like it states, a bottle with a paper message would be inside at the beach/ocean areas near land. It was suppose to generate a random message/image of those who paid in that tier category. He never reached out nor answer my e-mails. This is the reason why i will never pay anything on Patreon or even early access games.

In answer to your third question, he rarely talk in the discord, only responded with the word "Segs." All it did was piss most people off. Eventually, his loyal SIMP moderators would start banning those who even questioned what was going on and why he only responded with that. How are you going to keep responding that way for months and not expect people to get pissed off. He was only active when it came to talking about Genshin impact lol.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018

That's what i'm wondering, though, what could Patreon do if you were to make a 'Patreon build' for the entire development cycle and then, upon completion, release the 'real' build to everybody via Discord or wherever? Sure, you broke their rules right at the end and that'd be grounds for account locking, but you've already got the money? As long as you aren't actively breaking Patreon rules, could you use them for their crowdfunding options up until completion and dip the fuck out right when you finish? Even if all of your Patrons know the game will be uncensored on release, and you've not kept it a secret that that will happen, as long as you don't actually do that, can they actually do anything about it?

Sort of a "I've already won (released Patreon rules breaking game after already being funded for years and pocketing the money), do what you must." Could they sue? On the grounds of you fully intending to use their service to create a thing that otherwise would have gone against their TOS?

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
That's what i'm wondering, though, what could Patreon do if you were to make a 'Patreon build' for the entire development cycle and then, upon completion, release the 'real' build to everybody via Discord or wherever? Sure, you broke their rules right at the end and that'd be grounds for account locking, but you've already got the money? As long as you aren't actively breaking Patreon rules, could you use them for their crowdfunding options up until completion and dip the fuck out right when you finish? Even if all of your Patrons know the game will be uncensored on release, and you've not kept it a secret that that will happen, as long as you don't actually do that, can they actually do anything about it?

Sort of a "I've already won (released Patreon rules breaking game after already being funded for years and pocketing the money), do what you must." Could they sue? On the grounds of you fully intending to use their service to create a thing that otherwise would have gone against their TOS?
Well you don't even need to release the real build first just release the patreon one and like a week later post it as a patch or free dlc then they cant do nothing about it. At least that is what I think.

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Talking to a brick wall now with this dude.
Yeah I know just wanted to study this game more cause it's more fun to talk about it.
Thankfully I didn't give him money so I can't lose anything only gain if he even completes it.
Plus I hope some other developers will learn from his mistakes so that people can get some good games or at least finished ones.

Reactions: Layban23

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
I know anonamon was working on something like that. They converted the game back into a Unity project and started messing with the dialog and sex scenes, but they haven't posted their progress in a long time so I'm not sure if its still being worked on.
Good luck to him. Don't know much about game development but I know it's harder to fix somebody elses fuck up. Most of the time it's faster to just start from scratch.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
After doing some research I am more confused than ever. He says MGI is done but thats not true cause its missing some scenes and that the story will continue in another game. At least that is what he sayd yesterday. All the problems with thisgame are just cause there is no comunication from the dev side.

View attachment 2726597
Sometimes Redamz reminds me of good old classic NPCs.. 2-3 answers and then "Leave me alone, I´m busy".

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
By the way, there's been talk of a soundtrack for a while.

Does anyone have the full OST? Game rip?
Ripping soundtracks used to be a hobby of mine, but I really don't want to dig through that Unity mess again.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
By the way, there's been talk of a soundtrack for a while.

Does anyone have the full OST? Game rip?
LRipping soundtracks used to be a hobby of mine, but I really don't want to dig through that Unity mess again.:rolleyes:
Well the guy who made it put it up for sale.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes