3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I figured he was just sitting around, raking up the cash from the people that kept up the false hope of an update. That's still my belief if I'm being honest. This might be a way to get more supporters again by saying "It was all Patreons fault, I've totally still been working on it but Patreon is the one to blame. Anyway, you got about $3.50?"
Should've known it was that damn lochness monster!

• Haha
Reactions: nanajosh
Nov 13, 2017
I figured he was just sitting around, raking up the cash from the people that kept up the false hope of an update. That's still my belief if I'm being honest. This might be a way to get more supporters again by saying "It was all Patreons fault, I've totally still been working on it but Patreon is the one to blame. Anyway, you got about $3.50?"
Confused on this. He was making bank before, but afaik he hasn't even opened up a subscribestar after patreon. I was under the impression he felt he'd made enough money, and just wanted to put his head down and grind out the full game, without having to worry about releases. At least that's what he said. How exactly is he raking up cash now?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Confused on this. He was making bank before, but afaik he hasn't even opened up a subscribestar after patreon. I was under the impression he felt he'd made enough money, and just wanted to put his head down and leave the development scene, without having to worry about releases. At least that's what he did. How exactly is he raking up cash now?
I think he's not getting any more cash from his followers (otherwise that'd be the height of their stupidity), but I guess the real question here is how does he keep his followers with him. Unless someone around here was right and he created a cult out of the game.

Reactions: DocRipper

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
typical stuff. you enter the discord fueled with delusional people that when Og's ask if theres any update, they slap ya with a meme, and refer you to YEARS old Pinned comments from redamz.. this game is dead, the dev doesnt communicate, and the discord is full of delusional people that want to believe itll come out, but in reality.. the dudes probably fucked off with the money.. "i dont like talking about development progress" well then buddy, you're in the wrong industry with a shitty mindset and perspective. this game is great, but it always tends to be the great ones that get left behind. too ambitious, then its either lack of time, skill, or just being burnt out. point is, the dude is misleading so many people, and alot of them are too gullible and still believe a pinned comment in the discord from years ago.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
This was posted on discord two months ago. Can we can expect the release of the full game in 2024 ?

View attachment 2705687
There might actually be a nugget of truth to this.
Redamz supposedly wants to go the full VN route instead of Monster Girl Sexy Time game.
If we consider what we have currently as being most of the H-scenes, then yeah, it's entirely possible he's 90% done. If you make 20 animations, then decide the animations aren't the focus anymore and decide on 22 total animations, technically, yes, you're 90% done.

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Didn't the author get exposed for stealing assets and making fake demos of small areas instead of developing the actual game?
I'm sure it was this one??

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Didn't the author get exposed for stealing assets and making fake demos of small areas instead of developing the actual game?
I'm sure it was this one??
Not sure, it reminds me more of FWFS (or More effector, not sure about the real name), the creator of Goddess of Trampling. She just uses animations from a webpage called "mikomo" or something like that, I can't remember because it was discovered long ago. But the fact is that she almost did nothing by herself, just bought assets and pulled them together.

Reactions: FloppySausage

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Not sure, it reminds me more of FWFS (or More effector, not sure about the real name), the creator of Goddess of Trampling. She just uses animations from a webpage called "mikomo" or something like that, I can't remember because it was discovered long ago. But the fact is that she almost did nothing by herself, just bought assets and pulled them together.
Read from this post onwards, shouldn't take more than 10 posts to see all of it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/goddess-of-trampling-v2-1-fwfs.13319/post-10261486

• Wow
Reactions: FloppySausage

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
After doing some research I am more confused than ever. He says MGI is done but thats not true cause its missing some scenes and that the story will continue in another game. At least that is what he sayd yesterday. All the problems with thisgame are just cause there is no comunication from the dev side.

1687811945291.png

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
After doing some research I am more confused than ever. He says MGI is done but thats not true cause its missing some scenes and that the story will continue in another game. At least that is what he sayd yesterday. All the problems with thisgame are just cause there is no comunication from the dev side.

View attachment 2726597
Perhaps he missed one word and he meant "MGI is done for". At least to me, his insistence on being developing the story is suspicious as fuck.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes