3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The music is nice. super chill.
I agree. Quite often, it expresses the current mood and atmosphere.
Okay, so I'll try to create some game rip and maybe then upload it.

Update: Well... Game Rip is ready, but I have only 30 tracks. :unsure:

Last edited:

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
I agree. Quite often, it expresses the current mood and atmosphere.
Okay, so I'll try to create some game rip and maybe then upload it.

Update: Well... Game Rip is ready, but I have only 30 tracks. :unsure:
Maybe he didn't add the new ones to the latest build?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Maybe he didn't add the new ones to the latest build?
Yes..The latest version of the game is pretty old now,...maybe composer has made much more. I count it, but still..big difference. Depending on the list that you have post, it seems that there are some duplicates/double versions of some tracks, something unused .. hmm.. :unsure:

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Yes..The latest version of the game is pretty old now,...maybe composer has made much more. I count it, but still..big difference. Depending on the list that you have post, it seems that there are some duplicates/double versions of some tracks, something unused .. hmm.. :unsure:

Well if you want to listen to it here you go.

Reactions: ermousa

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Maybe he spend money on the game? It sounded like that, though I don't know where could have he spent it.
Tbh when I saw the old patreon posts I would have too. Redamz made an update like every 10 days aprox. But now nothing for like 3 years. I don't get it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Tbh when I saw the old patreon posts I would have too. Redamz made an update like every 10 days aprox. But now nothing for like 3 years. I don't get it.
Well, I meant spent money recently. Some guys entered this thread again after many years to realize it's been abandoned for a long while now. Like, supporting 3 days ago and realizing just today the game was already abandoned.

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I meant spent money recently. Some guys entered this thread again after many years to realize it's been abandoned for a long while now. Like, supporting 3 days ago and realizing just today the game was already abandoned.
Oh yeah that sucks. Tbh I saw some vids about this game around 2017 and only like a few months ago I started looking into this mess.

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
So... has this game been updated at all in the last few years? The latest build I have of the game was the one Redamz released after getting banished from Patreon (was a member since 2017...) with the build's story ending after the "Dock scene" after the court trial.
Please tell me that there's more to this game past what I just mentioned and that Redamz hasn't just been sitting on his ass the entire time...

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
So... has this game been updated at all in the last few years? The latest build I have of the game was the one Redamz released after getting banished from Patreon (was a member since 2017...) with the build's story ending after the "Dock scene" after the court trial.
Please tell me that there's more to this game past what I just mentioned and that Redamz hasn't just been sitting on his ass the entire time...

Sadly nothing new in terms of updates.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
here's the timeline I made a while ago since people are talking about MGI again
You should add: "Warning: The bittersweet hit of nostalgia"...But thanks.

Although on kemono.party it is perhaps even worse. Going through all the materials again, pictures...think about unfinished scenes, planned scenes, characters... never finished scene /scene build with Vera etc.

• Sad
Reactions: succxess1

snek774411

Jun 26, 2023
Well now we just need to wait for someone to finish the game for him. Saw a guy on here to try to do it but no more posts from him. Somebody tried to do it on reddit as well but there is silence aswell.

Edit: just realised that maybe this game is cursed cause everybody working on it just quit or vanished.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Well now we just need to wait for someone to finish the game for him. Saw a guy on here to try to do it but no more posts from him. Somebody tried to do it on reddit as well but there is silence aswell.
Anything could be done... If the game has come this far, it's a shame to throw it in the trash.. Maybe the problem is that Redamz still lives in his own world and probably won't let anyone touch his game. I wouldn't be surprised if he contacts all those devs/modders people and threatens them.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes