3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
There is a big issue with this long development time. 3d graphics usually do not age well. There are already games on here with more detailed animation.

Sadly, I agree. But how is a guy who has 6k patreons and daily boosts of affirmation and praise gonna realize that?

We can't do much Redamz slack and just enjoy his works. It's a lewd 3d game created by a darn good artist after all

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Such as? I'd like to check them out.
Yeah without proof it's best to assume he's lying just to try to bash the game, honestly the Design he uses is still very much on point and the animation is really great, the only game I found here that could be on par with a bit more work is "Breeders of the Nephelym" I do recommend it if you like 3D games with monster girls ;)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Who's Chumumi?
Chumumi is an extra cute frog girl :p
You unlock her, on the interlude night there will be a Gift in your room. Open it and you will get a new item. Use the item the next day, at NIGHT, right behind your house, and she will appear =)

unoriginalmemes

Mar 22, 2019
So uh, never posted but I can' t get past the creepy teleporting girl, the game crashes and I can't get past it. I downloaded day 3. Is it because it's just that day, or am I stupid?

Rikuisahotty

May 15, 2019
There is a big issue with this long development time. 3d graphics usually do not age well. There are already games on here with more detailed animation.
Well who cares about the graphic i do care more about the story. He can devlop game endless in my opnion. He just could do it like a game with episodes. And on the next episode he could do better graphic. But actually i think he holds back content he finished. And he milk the money cash cow like a professional farmer.

Reactions: halium and VOi.D
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes