3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
which ver should I need to download if I want to play by Quest VR? 2nd update ver, bug fix ver, or QUEST/QUEST 2 RELEASE ver? or can I just download gallery mode?
If you wanna play the full game in VR just give up, Red-scam-z gave up on developing the game for VR.
But, there's available day 1 and day 2 VR builds, the VR Gallery and some other older VR scenes.
Ofc u can play all of them in PCVR. The only build that runs natively on Quest and Quest 2 is my Ara scene remastered.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
And what relevance does this have to what was said? The game already is marked as abandoned.
I tried to put myself in the guy's shoes, and I thought: "If the development isn't completed, and the developer doesn't intend to finish it, Why should I try this game at all? I'd better move on".
As I see it, this thread is only for criticizing the developer, right now.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I tried to put myself in the guy's shoes, and I thought: "If the development isn't completed, and the developer doesn't intend to finish it, Why should I try this game at all? I'd better move on".
As I see it, this thread is only for criticizing the developer, right now.
But that's your opinion. If others want to try a game, whether it is finished, WIP or abandoned, that's their decision. If they want to try it then you shouldn't further discourage them if it already is marked as abandoned. Just because something is incomplete does not mean it is necessarily bad (plus there are more builds than just the main game). It would be a different story if the game wasn't marked as abandoned and you wouldn't want others to get their hopes up, or if the game was in an unplayable state like being full of bugs.

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Game is still in development btw. So much misinformation.
He hasn't taken payments for years, you know... And because of spammers who keep asking and trying to rush him, he has been very stressed and been depressed because of all the pressure. Give him some slack.
Release is probably going to be sometime in 2023 as the game is soon done. He has not gone missing, still talking on his server, plus he did say that 70% of story is done not so long ago, so that's an update for you.
You can't just "decide" it's abandoned just because you don't see what's going on behind the scenes. That's like saying that "The Elder Scrolls 6" is abandoned. Makes no sense either.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
He hasn't taken payments for years, you know... And because of spammers who keep asking and trying to rush him, he has been very stressed and been depressed because of all the pressure. Give him some slack.
Release is probably going to be sometime in 2023 as the game is soon done. He has not gone missing, still talking on his server, plus he did say that 70% of story is done not so long ago, so that's an update for you.
You can't just "decide" it's abandoned just because you don't see what's going on behind the scenes. That's like saying that "The Elder Scrolls 6" is abandoned. Makes no sense either.
I'm pretty sure TES 6 will came out before MGI tho :l
Anyway, since we didn't got any detail about MGI's development except for "I'm still alive, and working on MGI, 70% no new sex scenes, trust me" it didn't help us believe the game will eventually came out for real (especially in the next year).

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
I'm pretty sure TES 6 will came out before MGI tho :l
Anyway, since we didn't got any detail about MGI's development except for "I'm still alive, and working on MGI, 70% no new sex scenes, trust me" it didn't help us believe the game will eventually came out for real (especially in the next year).
And he doesn't need to. No one paying, no updates required. It comes when it's done. Either way, it's not abandoned. Unless he confirms it or just disappears. He has done neither :)

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
And he doesn't need to. No one paying, no updates required. It comes when it's done. Either way, it's not abandoned. Unless he confirms it or just disappears. He has done neither :)
yes, he doesn't need to post any updates and can go dead silent. No updates or talk about anything. Just shut out all outside noise and do his thing. Like you said, he doesn't get paid anything anymore so he doesn't owe anyone anything.
But here's the problem. We, his fans/followers/former patreons/haters/whoever, want to know how things are going. So let's see where we can find any information:
Patreon/Subscribestar/whatever - no longer available for updates, his patreon site is "under investigation" meaning it's dead
itch.io - last updated in June 2019
Twitter - a dead steam link in his bio and a pinned post from 2019. The latest relevant post was 1 1/2 years ago about him leaving patreon. No other information in the last 3 years
Website - early followers will remember that there was an actual website but it re-directs to his dead steam site for quite some time now
Discord - no available discord link on any of his official sites/channels, which is already a bad sign for anyone looking for information, but I found one searching this thread. In his discord, the last relevant post in the #announcement channel was, again, from 1 1/2 years ago about leaving patreon and a pastebin-link in which he also throws out the possibility of splitting the game into 2 parts, remaking everything in Unity 2021 or doing part 2 in Unity 2021 after finishing part 1. Nothing concrete, only some "maybe..."s and "if..."s. The latest post in the #updates channel is also 1 1/2 years old which is the last known patreon build. I've also searched for discord posts of him in other channels giving any information, but besides the usual "I don't give updates"-posts, the best thing I could find was the Discord post Excelia aready mentioned:
1666865599888.png
A single side-note comment about the main story being 70%-ish done. Was the last patreon build from May 2021 at 5% main story? Or was it at 69%? How much percentage has been added in these last 1 1/2 years and based on this can we assume a release date? Also, that bread crumb of news only mentions the main story, nothing about any other content, so we have nothing to make any sort of assumption that isn't equal to making shit up. In the end it is just another "still working on it, I swear" post with nothing to show. No info on a timeline, on progess overall, on hick-ups or success stories. Nothing.

So when you make statements like:
Release is probably going to be sometime in 2023 as the game is soon done.
it is just wishful thinking based on un-official rumors and speculation which only furthers the believe that he's doing nothing if your guess doesn't come true
Besides, the forum game uploading rules clearly define the prefix "Abandoned" as no news from the developer in 3+ months.

So yes, we can sit here and dick around about if the game is really abandoned, if he owes anyone anything, if the money he made through patreon still holds him to any moral standards, what could have been done better in hindsight, blablabla...
But the matter of fact is: there have been no news for 18+ months therefore the thread gets the prefix Abandoned and this will not change until either Redamz himself shows up or an official update from him gets posted.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Your logic is that of walkie-talkies in most of movies: when someone dies, static has to be heard; instead of real-life plain silence.
And the way I see things, Redamz disappeared from his own game's development long ago.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
well i hope the dev will feel better and the update will come out, would prefer for him to get money and update more often tho, not getting any money and still working on stuff kinda suck, and it suck to not be able to see more of shark waifu for two years but if thats what he prefers then its fair i guess

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
well i hope the dev will feel better and the update will come out, would prefer for him to get money and update more often tho, not getting any money and still working on stuff kinda suck, and it suck to not be able to see more of shark waifu for two years but if that's what he prefers then its fair i guess
He was getting a lots of money from patreon while giving like one very very small update after 2 years..... Now that he got lots of money and after patreon suspended his account he don't give a f*ck any more.
He's like the dev from "Hero's Harem Guild" bc two years already or more and 0 updates, but the difference is that the dev from HHG still gives informations and some screens of new content he's working on, and this guy Redamz is like: "Hi, story is 70% finished now." and goes quiet for another 1-2 years.

I think that he got suspended on patreon bc he was taking thousands of $$$ a month for a couple of years and don't give any updates OR give one small update (ofc without new sex scenes or any new scenes just some 10 min dialogue etc), and some people got angry and reported him, and after patreon saw it they decided to suspend his account - I think that's what happened.

Tell me... working for YEARS on a game, telling your supporters that you are working hard on new update, giving false release dates of update.... and still after years of waiting you can't even tell and show what exactly you've done or you're working on right now!?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
He was getting a lots of money from patreon while giving like one very very small update after 2 years..... Now that he got lots of money and after patreon suspended his account he don't give a f*ck any more.
He's like the dev from "Hero's Harem Guild" bc two years already or more and 0 updates, but the difference is that the dev from HHG still gives informations and some screens of new content he's working on, and this guy Redamz is like: "Hi, story is 70% finished now." and goes quiet for another 1-2 years.

I think that he got suspended on patreon bc he was taking thousands of $$$ a month for a couple of years and don't give any updates OR give one small update (ofc without new sex scenes or any new scenes just some 10 min dialogue etc), and some people got angry and reported him, and after patreon saw it they decided to suspend his account - I think that's what happened.

Tell me... working for YEARS on a game, telling your supporters that you are working hard on new update, giving false release dates of update.... and still after years of waiting you can't even tell and show what exactly you've done or you're working on right now!?
hmm yeah i assumed he cancelled his patreon himself thats why i thought he was at least ok in that regard with his patrons, but looking from another side noone is forcing anyone to support on patreon or SS its absolutely free to follow so u know... there are a lot of rich and dumb people in this world that never had to work hard for their bread, go to school and find a job, i call them team of golden sperm, they sometimes tend to start supporting someone and then forget about their account and money flows automatically, life is unfair someone like this exist and then they come on television and say middle class is too dumb so we need to decide for them what should we do with their taxes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
hmm yeah i assumed he cancelled his patreon himself thats why i thought he was at least ok in that regard with his patrons, but looking from another side noone is forcing anyone to support on patreon or SS its absolutely free to follow so u know... there are a lot of rich and dumb people in this world that never had to work hard for their bread, go to school and find a job, i call them team of golden sperm, they sometimes tend to start supporting someone and then forget about their account and money flows automatically, life is unfair someone like this exist and then they come on television and say middle class is too dumb so we need to decide for them what should we do with their taxes
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't understand shit from this post.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes