RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Weird question but for part 3, what difficulty should i take? I like chanlleges but im not sure if this game will reward me and my skills or if the combat is no really that fun and even the difficulty is just about grind for the next battle.
I only played part 1 and 2 in pretty much cheat mode one shot kill so i have no idea.
I mean, it's an rpg, so most of it's difficulty for the majority of the game can be evaded just by grinding no matter what difficulty you choose
The difficulty is only an important factor is with bosses and superbosses
I had no particualr trouble playing through hard mode, so i'd recommend above that at the very least
The modifies of each difficulty are just a matter of stats and resistances, no new moves or dialogue
Paradox is recommended for NG+

here's the modifiers from the wiki

• Very Easy = 50% HP/MP, 50% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 50% Defense, 50% Agility (And also regen health for party/damage enemy for 20% max hp at end of turn, reduce to 1HP at most)
  • Easy = 75% HP/MP, 75% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 75% Defense, 75% Agility
  • Normal = 100% HP/MP, 100% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 100% Defense, 100% Agility
  • Hard = 125% HP/MP, 125% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 125% Agility, 115% Defense, 75% Death Vulnerability
  • Very Hard = 150% HP/MP, 150% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 110% Defense, 125% Agility, 50% Death Vulnerability
  • Hell = 200% HP/MP, 200% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 125% Defense, 150% Agility, 25% Death Vulnerability
  • Paradox = 300% HP/MP, 500% Attack/Magic/Dexterity, 150% Defense/Willpower, 200% Agility, 10% Death Vulnerability

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
I used to think that they would finish berserk before totoro releases part 3
Can we please not mention a series whose creator died before finishing it in a comparison of the game we are all waiting on? To balance this out, I'm just gonna link Torotoro Resistance's Ci-en .

On a note about the game so far, does the Recollection feature added to the Start screen of the game no longer work in the demo of 3, even with images added?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Can we please not mention a series whose creator died before finishing it in a comparison of the game we are all waiting on? To balance this out, I'm just gonna link Torotoro Resistance's Ci-en .

On a note about the game so far, does the Recollection feature added to the Start screen of the game no longer work in the demo of 3, even with images added?
try reactivating the secret switch

foxshrine227

Oct 8, 2023
I didn't notice before now, but whenever I try to utilize any H-scene (I've tried a few) it immediately skips the scene and only plays the last line of dialogue or two, usually just the "...." to end the scene, is this fixable?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I didn't notice before now, but whenever I try to utilize any H-scene (I've tried a few) it immediately skips the scene and only plays the last line of dialogue or two, usually just the "...." to end the scene, is this fixable?
that means you dont have the cg if your playing part 2 or part 3 demo you only have the cg for that part even when the game has all the parts in it not the rest to fix it its simple just add the cg of the part your missing in the picture folder part 2 or part 3 demo in whichever ver your playing

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
does someone have a save file with all possible recruits? I wanna see all of them in the pocket castle but can't start a new game+ without playing the demo, which I don't want to do until it's all out

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey so I read that the party size can be increased. I am having a hard time picking just 8 out so I was wondering when/how this is done? No massive spoilers if possible but is it way later into the game? My party's character lvls are in the 8-9.

Or could this be edited earlier with something like save editor?

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Hey so I read that the party size can be increased. I am having a hard time picking just 8 out so I was wondering when/how this is done? No massive spoilers if possible but is it way later into the game? My party's character lvls are in the 8-9.

Or could this be edited earlier with something like save editor?
Avoiding story spoilers, iirc you normally get party size increases near the beginning of part 2 (level 25-ish), near the end of part 2 (level 50-ish), and in the part 3 demo. Each increase is 2 members, for a total of 14.

If you want to cheat to increase the limit, you can modify Variable 56, which stores how many members you can have above the default 8.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Avoiding story spoilers, iirc you normally get party size increases near the beginning of part 2 (level 25-ish), near the end of part 2 (level 50-ish), and in the part 3 demo. Each increase is 2 members, for a total of 14.

If you want to cheat to increase the limit, you can modify Variable 56, which stores how many members you can have above the default 8.
Thanks for the reply, def want to cheat it up then as that is a quite a while off. Looking at my file with this site that I use for most Rpgm games there appears to be no variable 56. Could it be that it only shows up after you get your first increase?

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply, def want to cheat it up then as that is a quite a while off. Looking at my file with this site that I use for most Rpgm games there appears to be no variable 56. Could it be that it only shows up after you get your first increase?
Yeah, it will be unset before you get the first increase or start a NG+, which resets it to 0.

For that editor, you can click the Show data in raw button and change the null that appears after "56":.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes