LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
MorDol is a DAZ 3D artist who makes pinups of mostly fantasy-themed original characters and characters
from Final Fantasy.​

Updated: 2023-07-30
Artist: MorDol - - F95
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to ~8k
Content: 295 pictures, 1 video
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -
2023 May-July: - - - -

#191.jpg Butt.jpg LazyAssSet1.jpg #51.jpg #182.jpg #131.jpg NadaJackO.jpg
#153.jpg Queen.jpg #188.jpg MerryChristmasNada.jpg #67.jpg #171.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I'm usually not into OCs, but the elves got me)
Enjoy ;)

Edit 2023-07-30: Collection replaced with artist's official PNGs archive up to 2023-07-29

Thanks M0rD0l <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackshaddow

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Finally, original characters. True creativity.
My opinion might be unpopular or wrong or 'cringe' or not welcomed at all, but i think same vidia characters in the same poses, but from different creators are kinda boring, to be honest.

Reactions: DD3DD

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
same vidia characters in the same poses, but from different creators are kinda boring, to be honest.
it is understandable, but somehow I never get bored of it)
maybe I will explore more OC artists, if it will be the same hq/theme

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkyDawky
May 3, 2018
I'm usually not into OCs, but the elves got me)
Twitter/Slushe mix-backup
Enjoy ;)

And M0rD0l, if you want to share more complete collection, maybe PNGs, dm me)
I feel similarly sometimes, I think its because we're used to the R34 aspect of it, so if its not a character we know it feels totally uninteresting to us. But sometimes they are just incredibly well made. I love SMZ's OCs! :D

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Oh, wow. I'm such a slowpoke. :oops: Didn't see that coming. Thanks so much, really glad someone likes this :poop:. Honestly, I don't think I'm worthy of a separate topic or collection. The only request, delete the instagram link, account is dead, I lost my password and I don't want to restore it. :giggle:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Thank you! :giggle: Wow, that's so classy! I love it! :love:
Too bad I ran out of likes for today. :cry:
Is cool, words are better and classier too. ;)
Besides Grinch is in f95zone town today and stealing the villagers likes, left and right. :ROFLMAO:

P.S.: that elf yours is iconic, she deserves some universe/lore in comic format.

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Happy birthday Mr. Sensei, Happy birthday to you !
View attachment 2513402
Thank you! :D

Is cool, words are better and classier too. ;)
Besides Grinch is in f95zone town today and stealing the villagers likes, left and right. :ROFLMAO:

P.S.: that elf yours is iconic, she deserves some universe/lore in comic format.
Didn't notice the Post Scriptum at all. :oops:
Hehe. I can't say that Nada has already become iconic, but she's definitely become quite popular! It's funny, considering that the history of this character's creation is an entire series of coincidences (I think I've told this story somewhere before). Nada was supposed to be an improved version of Dana (the elf from the cover of the first post in this thread) ( this is where her name comes from: Dana -> Nada ), but something went wrong and I decided to make a couple of renders of her to celebrate the New Year and just forget about her. However, suddenly, to my surprise, I began to receive a lot of requests to continue the renderings with her participation (someone even asked to pass her model to import it into Blender). At that time I had other things in the works and I forgot about her (as I was going to do originally). However, a few months later I mistakenly loaded her save file and decided to give her another chance. And it was another success. From that moment on she became my main character. That's all. I think I had "verbal diarrhoea". :ROFLMAO:
P.S.
Technically, Nada has her own story, which is tied to a world I made up. I don't know about comics (not my format), but someday I'd try my hand at making a full-fledged game (even though it's pretty difficult).