Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thank you! :D

Didn't notice the Post Scriptum at all. :oops:
Hehe. I can't say that Nada has already become iconic, but she's definitely become quite popular! It's funny, considering that the history of this character's creation is an entire series of coincidences (I think I've told this story somewhere before). Nada was supposed to be an improved version of Dana (the elf from the cover of the first post in this thread) ( this is where her name comes from: Dana -> Nada ), but something went wrong and I decided to make a couple of renders of her to celebrate the New Year and just forget about her. However, suddenly, to my surprise, I began to receive a lot of requests to continue the renderings with her participation (someone even asked to pass her model to import it into Blender). At that time I had other things in the works and I forgot about her (as I was going to do originally). However, a few months later I mistakenly loaded her save file and decided to give her another chance. And it was another success. From that moment on she became my main character. That's all. I think I had "verbal diarrhoea". :ROFLMAO:
P.S.
Technically, Nada has her own story, which is tied to a world I made up. I don't know about comics (not my format), but someday I'd try my hand at making a full-fledged game (even though it's pretty difficult).

She definitely has the potential and does has quite a background story in bringing her to life in your artworks, she is iconic for all that, whenever i see her, it brings you in mind; a character is iconic of his creator.
For my comic remark, was more about an expanse of the character, it can even be a single render that tells a story, as i seen you did some, a succession of renders (comic format or not), game or short novels stories, short or long métrage/film animation, etc... ; and don't take this as request or must do, but more of a food for thought or perspective.

As for the "verbal diarrhea" , nonsense, i say, it denotes passion.

Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
She definitely has the potential and does has quite a background story in bringing her to life in your artworks, she is iconic for all that, whenever i see her, it brings you in mind; a character is iconic of his creator.
For my comic remark, was more about an expanse of the character, it can even be a single render that tells a story, as i seen you did some, a succession of renders (comic format or not), game or short novels stories, short or long métrage/film animation, etc... ; and don't take this as request or must do, but more of a food for thought or perspective.

As for the "verbal diarrhea" , nonsense, i say, it denotes passion.
I understand. Fair enough! (y)

Yeah, about comics, I know what you mean. The thing is, when it comes to a sequence of pictures with the same subject matter, I quickly lose interest... which leads to a dramatic drop in quality for each next picture. There are too many quality jumps in my work as it is, but I think it's most noticeable in sequential pictures. I try to avoid this kind of thing, but it doesn't always work (so many works have been mercilessly thrown straight into the trash.) :D
"and don't take this as a request or must do, but more of a food for thought or perspective." - It's okay, I understand. I usually try to listen to suggestions, I'm open to fair criticism and interesting ideas, while trying to maintain creative freedom while I can.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The thing is, when it comes to a sequence of pictures with the same subject matter, I quickly lose interest... which leads to a dramatic drop in quality for each next picture.
Awwwwww :cry:
Maybe one day :coffee: But even if it pains me to say so, it's true, not everyone is up for telling a story. Even through pictures as it is much more than just crafting images. One has to be a director, an editor, a screen writer the same time. Sometimes a painter is a painter. Nothing more, nothing less.

And the world needs more Fitty (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Fan Sig
View attachment 2523319
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2546707_M0rDol-fan.gif
Wallpapers
View attachment 2523332 View attachment 2523333 View attachment 2523334
Ah. It's beautiful! :love: I give my imaginary stamp of approval!

Awwwwww :cry:
Maybe one day :coffee: But even if it pains me to say so, it's true, not everyone is up for telling a story. Even through pictures as it is much more than just crafting images. One has to be a director, an editor, a screen writer the same time. Sometimes a painter is a painter. Nothing more, nothing less.

And the world needs more Fitty (y)
Yes. That's right! You need some skills to tell a story in pictures. Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm a little stifled by this format (DAZ and pictures). :confused: We'll see if something changes over time.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Ah. It's beautiful! :love: I give my imaginary stamp of approval!

Yes. That's right! You need some skills to tell a story in pictures. Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm a little stifled by this format (DAZ and pictures). :confused: We'll see if something changes over time.
If I may, I humbly offer my free non-professional word-smith services for any short adventure image sets you might need tagging/ a script for in the future.
I am unfortunately horrible at feature length endeavors as my brain wanders off too much or I get unhappy with my ideas the longer the story-lines progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I understand. Fair enough! (y)

Yeah, about comics, I know what you mean. The thing is, when it comes to a sequence of pictures with the same subject matter, I quickly lose interest... which leads to a dramatic drop in quality for each next picture. ...
Easy, just work 10 different comics at the same time, switch comic for every picture :D

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
M0rD0l noticed the "Blender" name tag in your latest release, this your early/renewed experimentation with Blender?
How are you finding the transition so far?

P.S. Can't wait till you map your god-like DAZ lighting skills over to Blender :)

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
M0rD0l noticed the "Blender" name tag in your latest release, this your early/renewed experimentation with Blender?
How are you finding the transition so far?

P.S. Can't wait till you map your god-like DAZ lighting skills over to Blender :)
Yes, the last two works are rendered in Blender's Cycles. And yes, I have renewed my attempts to learn Blender. The transition is interesting and going quite well. I was expecting worse. However, this is not my first transition (I started with 3ds max and know it well).
Hehe, I'm really excited about it myself. Compared to DAZ it has much more possibilities (of course it's a proper 3d modeling software).

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, the last two works are rendered in Blender's Cycles. And yes, I have renewed my attempts to learn Blender. The transition is interesting and going quite well. I was expecting worse. However, this is not my first transition (I started with 3ds max and know it well).
Hehe, I'm really excited about it myself. Compared to DAZ it has much more possibilities (of course it's a proper 3d modeling software).
Awesome news. Can't wait for you to be raining in the likes @ Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill, as you you do in DAZ Skill :giggle:

• Red Heart

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017