DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The fun's just beginning. ;):cool:
Glad you back. Got a little scared with your radio absence from the forums, my brain was juggling two thoughts:
1) Hope all is well IRL.
2) M0rD0l has been gone awhile... Wonder what they cooking up? They did say the fun is just beginning... Is it too early to imagine M0rD0l dropping an animation wip & slappin' us in the face with a Nada's boob bounce :love: causing universal jaw drops and HawkyDawky flipping their computer table :LOL:

Edit: When checking for a GIF of table flipping I have realized that it does not appear to happen when someone is happy/excited. I apologize Hawky, I meant it that way. :giggle:

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Glad you back. Got a little scared with your radio absence from the forums, my brain was juggling two thoughts:
1) Hope all is well IRL.
2) M0rD0l has been gone awhile... Wonder what they cooking up? They did say the fun is just beginning... Is it too early to imagine M0rD0l dropping an animation wip & slappin' us in the face with a Nada's boob bounce :love: causing universal jaw drops and HawkyDawky flipping their computer table :LOL:

Edit: When checking for a GIF of table flipping I have realized that it does not appear to happen when someone is happy/excited. I apologize Hawky, I meant it that way. :giggle:
Yeah, my activity on this forum has noticeably decreased. It's all about my vacation. Hehe But that doesn't mean that I gave up working on my projects.
Technically, there is something I could share, but... I'm afraid those materials are not for this forum.
As for my "the fun is just beginning" line, well... it's complicated. I'm not going to be super productive and it was fully expected that my productivity would decrease for a while until I mastered my new work environment to a sufficient level. One thing for sure, don't expect animation (fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not an animator), at least not in the near future (but I'm not saying no).
Well, to brighten up the wait, here's a couple of things, which obviously will not find a place on this forum, but since this is the case, let it be here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2177209

Overview:
MorDol is a DAZ 3D artist who makes pinups of mostly fantasy-themed original characters and characters
from Final Fantasy.​

Updated: 2023-04-01
Artist: MorDol - - F95
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to 4k
Content: 242 pictures
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
192-210: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
211-242: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD tha

View attachment 2177182 View attachment 2177181 View attachment 2177191 View attachment 2177190 View attachment 2177185 View attachment 2177187 View attachment 2177189 View attachment 2177195 View attachment 2177180
View attachment 2177192 View attachment 2177194 View attachment 2177186 View attachment 2177188 View attachment 2177196 View attachment 2177184 View attachment 2177193
Niceee

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, my activity on this forum has noticeably decreased. It's all about my vacation. Hehe But that doesn't mean that I gave up working on my projects.
Nice, hope you having an awesome one. Safe travels.

Technically, there is something I could share, but... I'm afraid those materials are not for this forum.
Like they too Safe For Work and you want to keep your legitimate art separate from your NSFW, which I totally respect privacy wise. OR are we talking NSFW Extreme which is intriguing and scary, but again I respect your decision to keep it from us perverted degenerates with large differing lines of morality and kinks.

As for my "the fun is just beginning" line, well... it's complicated. I'm not going to be super productive and it was fully expected that my productivity would decrease for a while until I mastered my new work environment to a sufficient level. One thing for sure, don't expect animation (fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not an animator), at least not in the near future (but I'm not saying no).
Muhahaha my work is done... planting the seed of beautiful, bouncy Elven boobs in motion, even the great creator M0rD0l is not immune... jk or am I ... :sneaky::LOL:
Genuinely, I was hoping IRL was not giving you probs, so I'm glad you just tinkering at your own pace & on vacation :)

Well, to brighten up the wait, here's a couple of things, which obviously will not find a place on this forum, but since this is the case, let it be here.
I'm a lil' puzzled at this one, when would the beautiful Nada having a cracklin' ole time battling/training using her Elven magic not be at home on this forum ever? Or her wearing a ceremonial priestess head gear which I'm sure is gonna have some amazing matching sexy (let's be real for a sec, anything Nada wears is sexy automatically at this point) outfit or lack of one (paint/blood) :devilish: with your scene setup and lighting not cause...

reaction on this forum :love::giggle:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Nice, hope you having an awesome one. Safe travels.

Like they too Safe For Work and you want to keep your legitimate art separate from your NSFW, which I totally respect privacy wise. OR are we talking NSFW Extreme which is intriguing and scary, but again I respect your decision to keep it from us perverted degenerates with large differing lines of morality and kinks.

Muhahaha my work is done... planting the seed of beautiful, bouncy Elven boobs in motion, even the great creator M0rD0l is not immune... jk or am I ... :sneaky::LOL:
Genuinely, I was hoping IRL was not giving you probs, so I'm glad you just tinkering at your own pace & on vacation :)

I'm a lil' puzzled at this one, when would the beautiful Nada having a cracklin' ole time battling/training using her Elven magic not be at home on this forum ever? Or her wearing a ceremonial priestess head gear which I'm sure is gonna have some amazing matching sexy (let's be real for a sec, anything Nada wears is sexy automatically at this point) outfit or lack of one (paint/blood) :devilish: with your scene setup and lighting not cause...

reaction on this forum :love::giggle:
I'm conviced. And I'm not MOrDOl...
DD3DD, you're a genius !

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: M0rD0l

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Considering Mistress Nada's skill-set and previous image post, the "want some walnut candies" gave me...

vibes :devilish:.

And as ways to permanently "check out" of the M0rD0l fantasy world goes, this forbidden "candy" exit would be in my top 3 :sneaky:.
Oh My God! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Oh My God! :ROFLMAO:
I also am crossing my fingers and hoping Mistress Nada is in a forgiving mood after my excellent *"performance" that she takes pity on me and gives me the antidote thus avoiding said excruciating death :giggle:

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
I also am crossing my fingers and hoping Mistress Nada is in a forgiving mood after my excellent *"performance" that she takes pity on me and gives me the antidote thus avoiding said excruciating death :giggle:

Ahhaha. :LOL: Well... I guess it really depends on her mood. ;)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
M0rD0l Sorry to interrupt you both, but I just remembered :rolleyes:
Wanted to ask if you wanna edit the OP with proper pic names, instead of my numbers?
Maybe replace with pngs even? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
M0rD0l Sorry to interrupt you both, but I just remembered :rolleyes:
Wanted to ask if you wanna edit the OP with proper pic names, instead of my numbers?
Maybe replace with pngs even? :unsure:
Oh, I'm sorry. I think we have neglected your hospitality. Honestly, I don't even know how I should behave in this forum thread. Heh heh :)

About the picture titles. Let it stay in numbers. There are only a couple on my list of works where the title really makes sense. The rest are all gibberish that came to mind a few seconds before I posted it.

Regarding the PNG versions. Oh... It's complicated. The thing is, my beauty renders are in the same folder as my work files. In general, there's such a mess that I can't figure it out myself anymore. o_O If I have some free time, I'll try to clean it up and then...

It's a little easier with the latest work, which were done in blender (the folder is still not a big one). But there is also a little hitch there... I never bothered to optimize my pictures (to my shame, I'm not very good at it) and some of them can weigh about 100Mb. :eek:

Something like this.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'm really hoping the title of this masterpiece is Nada's unwavering sense of justice being triggered as she sees a bunch of bad peeps picking on some innocents, and she is about to wallop the baddies into next week. While HawkyDawky in the background converts the deed into a wonderful poem to preserve the moment for all posterity... that later gets turned into a Thin Lizzy song in another universe :giggle:.

And not M0rD0l stating the title with reference to their Blender adventure or a possible IRL crisis, in either case I hope has resolved itself without too much debris and aftermath.

P.S. The helmet/head-piece cut out for her beautiful ears is :love: And the few tiny droplets that manage to touch her skin :love::love::love: (as a speed indicator of how fast she is travelling through the rain in this attack, very Demon Slayer-esque)

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
I'm really hoping the title of this masterpiece is Nada's unwavering sense of justice being triggered as she sees a bunch of bad peeps picking on some innocents, and she is about to wallop the baddies into next week. While HawkyDawky in the background converts the deed into a wonderful poem to preserve the moment for all posterity... that later gets turned into a Thin Lizzy song in another universe :giggle:.

And not M0rD0l stating the title with reference to their Blender adventure or a possible IRL crisis, in either case I hope has resolved itself without too much debris and aftermath.

P.S. The helmet/head-piece cut out for her beautiful ears is :love: And the few tiny droplets that manage to touch her skin :love::love::love: (as a speed indicator of how fast she is travelling through the rain in this attack, very Demon Slayer-esque)
I confess. I'm a sinner. It was me, the day before I posted that picture, when I accidentally messed up the scene, saved it, and ended up having to redo half of everything I'd done before. :eek::cry:
But I like your idea, so let's pretend I didn't say any of that.(y):D

• Red Heart

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I confess. I'm a sinner. It was me, the day before I posted that picture, when I accidentally messed up the scene, saved it, and ended up having to redo half of everything I'd done before. :eek::cry:
But I like your idea, so let's pretend I didn't say any of that.(y):D
o_O Glad you didn't give up on it :love: She looks amazing in the scene!

• Red Heart

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

M0rD0l I do hope all is well with you & Hephaestus, and I do hope that the rare drop here of the beautiful Nada, is because your time is being spent on renders for your other undisclosed project(s) elsewhere, in which case a bigger thank you for remembering us poor perverted elf luvin' souls and giving us the rare drop and your precious time. :love:

If however it's been a creativity block/meh mucking about in thy important bits, then I am sure that between HawkyDawky (Edit: apparently I was mistaken as per following comment :p) and myself, we can muster up the required 2 paras of noteworthy praise sure to brighten up and shatter that creative block or at least put a large enough dent to facilitate its eminent crumble. :giggle:

In other ponders, have you played around with any of the latest/updated AI Art related Engines yet? What do you think?

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Nada: "Nada, please help there's a Hell Demon on the loose!"
Nada: "Nada, there's a Hell Gate opened up in the center of town!"
Nada: "Nada... kill the Demon, Nada... close the Hell Gate, Nada..."
Nada: "Aarggh! All I know is; There better be a hot bath and a cold pint waiting for me as promised or heads will fukin' roll!" :devilish:

M0rD0l I do hope all is well with you & Hephaestus, and I do hope that the rare drop here of the beautiful Nada, is because your time is being spent on renders for your other undisclosed project(s) elsewhere, in which case a bigger thank you for remembering us poor perverted elf luvin' souls and giving us the rare drop and your precious time. :love:

If however it's been a creativity block/meh mucking about in thy important bits, then I am sure that between HawkyDawky and myself, we can muster up the required 2 paras of noteworthy praise sure to brighten up and shatter that creative block or at least put a large enough dent to facilitate its eminent crumble. :giggle:

In other ponders, have you played around with any of the latest/updated AI Art related Engines yet? What do you think?
Nada CAN'T be AI created, you're degenerate!
If it's that you want to say!
And Obviously, I praise Nada, nights and days!
And your fucking english is too difficult for me, I have to use GT, and it's bother me!
AI Nada! You're fucking fool of fucking fool of fucking fool!
How Dare You !

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Nada CAN'T be AI created, you're degenerate!
If it's that you want to say!
And Obviously, I praise Nada, nights and days!
And your fucking english is too difficult for me, I have to use GT, and it's bother me!
AI Nada! You're fucking fool of fucking fool of fucking fool!
How Dare You !
o_O That's not what I wanted to say or said. So please relax bud.

• Haha
Reactions: Malvadon

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Whoa... Friends, don't fight! Let's live in peace!

Hephaestus and I are fine. It's all about the weather. It is very hot and it makes my brain boil sometimes o_O, which greatly affects my productivity. But it's okay.

About the AI. A few months ago I tried Stable Diffusion, just for fun. Generated myself a few pictures for ideas for future works and that's it. I don't have the same negativity that much of our community has, but I'm not too enthusiastic about it either. It's a fun toy, good for a quick visualization of your thoughts, ideas... but nothing more.