• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Psst... M0rD0l... Asking for a friend: EDITED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I'm sorry. For some reason I didn't see the notification for your post. :unsure: Well, sometimes walnuts are just walnuts. Although, not all walnuts are ordinary in this universe, but this is definitely not that case. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Oh Heavens... or rather Oh Hell's Bells! :devilish: This is so fuckin' HAWWTTT!! :love: ... is an understatement of it's true beauty! :love:

Oh, I'm sorry. For some reason I didn't see the notification for your post. :unsure: Well, sometimes walnuts are just walnuts. Although, not all walnuts are ordinary in this universe, but this is definitely not that case. ;)
Hehe. No worries. Will Baldur's Gate 3 be affecting your release schedule or inspiring more of it? ;):LOL:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Oh Heavens... or rather Oh Hell's Bells! :devilish: This is so fuckin' HAWWTTT!! :love: ... is an understatement of it's true beauty! :love:
Oh, thank you! :)

Hehe. No worries. Will Baldur's Gate 3 be affecting your release schedule or inspiring more of it? ;):LOL:

Uh, probably not. I still haven't started it, and I don't think I ever will. This game seems pretty interesting, but for some reason I don't want to play it.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Uh, probably not. I still haven't started it, and I don't think I ever will. This game seems pretty interesting, but for some reason I don't want to play it.
Watching youtube vids of BG3 has shown how insanely huge this game actually is, I don't blame you. I feel it defs would be more fun if you have friends to play this with (like an IRL DnD tabletop adventure).

I do like that the puzzles/need to think stuff thru are kept hard, cause even after trying, failing and then reading the solutions online, its still fun to accomplish in game. And the no fixed route to a solution is awesome, and especially stumbling into a solution is awesome.

TLDR: Defs a time suck, awesome game if you can spare the time. Don't watch advanced gaming footage on YT, just beginner guides. Better with friends (possibly). No right way to play it other than your way (luv that).

Reactions: M0rD0l

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
A very cool take on the Elven eyes and eyelid shape... Did Hephaestus play any part in this creative inspiration? :giggle:
And alternatively also gives off the vibe that something ancient is in possession of the very beautiful Elven maiden.
Thank you so much! Yep, he helped me as usual :)

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
I think it looks great, although skin texture is a bit unusual comparing to what I'm use to (and similar)
I like very smooth skin in general, but I can appreciate this kind of thickness as well :sneaky:

View attachment 2896623
Thank you! No, this one is new. The work I didn't want to post here is still only on Twitter.
I'm really quite ashamed of that work and don't want it to show up anywhere else

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
I think it looks great, although skin texture is a bit unusual comparing to what I'm use to (and similar)
I like very smooth skin in general, but I can appreciate this kind of thickness as well :sneaky:

View attachment 2896623
Oh, forgot to mention. :D Billy and I, as well as the rest of the people who make FFVII fanarts, use the same diffuse textures, with the only exception that I adapted mine for G8.1 UV. It's all about materials, renderers, lighting and stylistics :geek::p

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Oh Wow! :love: She is amazing. Her beauty, like her gaze, travels beyond the screen.
You sure know how make a return. I got to say your "MaximumSimple" is on a S-Tier level of render awesomeness.
I see what you did there :geek:, first you warmed our hearts :love: & then sent a spine chilling shiver down through our bones :eek:
;):giggle:
Oh, thank you so much!

Yes, that's exactly what I did! ;) :D