DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I like it, why not?! Every variation has a right to live. After all, that's one of the reasons why I sometimes make alternative versions of images. And after all, almost no one likes this particular work :cry::LOL:
Whoa whoa... you right... we don't like it... we LUV :love: it! :p:LOL:. But I do feel bad I told you about the Blender thread cause you defs be getting a bazillion reactions in the DAZ thread like before... wunder if using DAZ assets in Blender still counts as DAZ :unsure::sneaky::devilish:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Whoa whoa... you right... we don't like it... we LUV :love: it! :p:LOL:. But I do feel bad I told you about the Blender thread cause you defs be getting a bazillion reactions in the DAZ thread like before... wunder if using DAZ assets in Blender still counts as DAZ :unsure::sneaky::devilish:
I know. You guys are a special case :LOL: (in a good way). As for the Blender thread, I'm fine with it. That work was ignored on another resource. I usually tend to blame myself, in cases like this. But in this case, I'd like to believe that this work just doesn't have a target audience.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

M0rD0l Do you have a name for this mischievous :devilish: beauty? :love: And possible backstory, so I don't have unintended sis-on-sis consequences like last time with my bad scene read-scripts ;):giggle: like below:

(based on the burning embers connecting the two renders)

??????: Alright... Sirin, you got me! Now can we put this little squabble aside, they aren't paying us nearly enough anyways.
??????: And you know how wet I get, when you go full "Scorched-World" mode.
??????: So, how about we help each other, quell these fiery furnaces between our thighs...
??????: Just like old times, my ever once-beloved smouldering flame..?

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
M0rD0l Do you have a name for this mischievous :devilish: beauty? :love: And possible backstory, so I don't have unintended sis-on-sis consequences like last time with my bad scene read-scripts ;):giggle:
Well, not much is known about her. :unsure: Everyone calls her Mice and she's a thief. That's about it.:p

• Love
Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well, not much is known about her. :unsure: Everyone calls her Mice and she's a thief. That's about it.:p
What is she stealing? Hearts?
Maybe stealing hearts is part of her goals, too. ;) :)
Perfect... I luv when :devilish: minds think alike... I was adding the script in edit mode so I didn't see the comments above :love::geek:

Mice: Alright... Sirin, you got me! Now can we put this little squabble aside, they aren't paying us nearly enough anyways.
Mice: And you know how wet I get, when you go full "Scorched-World" mode.
Mice: So, how about we help each other, quell these fiery furnaces between our thighs...
Mice: Just like old times, my ever once-beloved smouldering flame..?

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Child and/or Teen-hood friends who possibly were sweethearts or casual lovers in the past, now finding themselves on opposite sides of a Contract. Mice I would feel would use their past/soft-spot to get out this predicament when losing to Sirin. Mice's feelings being genuine or just a manipulative tactic is up-to the reader to decide. :geek:

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Child and/or Teen-hood friends who possibly were sweethearts or casual lovers in the past, now finding themselves on opposite sides of a Contract. Mice I would feel would use their past/soft-spot to get out this predicament when losing to Sirin. Mice's feelings being genuine or just a manipulative tactic is up-to the reader to decide. :geek:
Shk, less word, more action !

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Well... I have to disappoint you, but they couldn't have been childhood friends. Sirin didn't even have a childhood in its usual sense. :eek: And Mice comes from other, distant lands. And they couldn't have been lovers in the past, either. The thing is, I've got too many characters who know each other and have something to do with each other. And too many positive characters (some people still think Menelwen is a positive character :LOL:).
As for the rest of Mice and Sirin's story..... who knows, who knows :sneaky:;)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well... I have to disappoint you, but they couldn't have been childhood friends. Sirin didn't even have a childhood in its usual sense. :eek: And Mice comes from other, distant lands. And they couldn't have been lovers in the past, either. The thing is, I've got too many characters who know each other and have something to do with each other. And too many positive characters (some people still think Menelwen is a positive character :LOL:).
:p So when do we (me and HawkyDawky hopefully on top of list :sneaky:) get gate-passes for this world of M0rD0l?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HawkyDawky

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Don't be sad. I didn't deny the outcome of this meeting!
As for your gate-passes to this world. You got it a long time ago. Technically, you and HawkyDawky became part of this world as soon as I took your first advice.
Never truly sad when it comes to your world, M0rD0l was just sad to hear Sirin didn't get a chance to have a normal childhood...

Which according to my "star alignment, total shot in the dark, complete assumption" chart , means that...:unsure:

"Deep within the dark recesses of a cave, in a lab/summoning pool long forgotten, a small spark ignites into a flickering flame, softly highlighting the subtle curves of a feminine body, when two glowing eyes open, they burn with ferocity of the hottest embers of Hell, as an angry inferno of flame wraps around the figure and explodes outward, vaporizing the pool/lab, the steaming naked figure stumbles forward, taking her first breath of this world, she utters her first words... 'Sister! Please... Nooooooooooo!'"​
:geek::coffee:

Eagerly awaiting your actual "didn't even have a childhood in its usual sense" Sirin back-story :love:

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Never truly sad when it comes to your world, M0rD0l was just sad to hear Sirin didn't get a chance to have a normal childhood...

Which according to my "star alignment, total shot in the dark, complete assumption" chart , means that...:unsure:

"Deep within the dark recesses of a cave, in a lab/summoning pool long forgotten, a small spark ignites into a flickering flame, softly highlighting the subtle curves of a feminine body, when two glowing eyes open, they burn with ferocity of the hottest embers of Hell, as an angry inferno of flame wraps around the figure and explodes outward, vaporizing the pool/lab, the steaming naked figure stumbles forward, taking her first breath of this world, she utters her first words... 'Sister! Please... Nooooooooooo!'"​

Eagerly awaiting your actual "didn't even have a childhood in its usual sense" Sirin back-story :love:
That's give me an idea ! (y)

Reactions: M0rD0l

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017

Cool! But it's actually simpler than that. She hatched out of a walnut already quite developed (physically) like the rest of her sisters. By the way, Nada's walnut was a bit rotten and she fell off the tree without a shell.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Cool! But it's actually simpler than that. She hatched out of a walnut already quite developed (physically) like the rest of her sisters. By the way, Nada's walnut was a bit rotten and she fell off the tree without a shell.
Why my Nada's walnut was a bit rotten ?
You can't say that ! It's not possible ! You're wrong !
Such a beautiful nut cannot come from a rotten shell !

• Haha
Reactions: M0rD0l and DD3DD

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Why my Nada's walnut was a bit rotten ?
You can't say that ! It's not possible ! You're wrong !
Such a beautiful nut cannot come from a rotten shell !
I thought it would kick-start her restless, slightly crazy personality (you know what they say, fell out of a tree upside down (or any other variations of that phrase)). :LOL: